PDA

View Full Version : Address for Alicia

miss_molik
Jan 14th, 2006, 03:02 AM
Does anyone know of an address for Alicia, for like letters and stuff? Cause i'd really like to send her something. If anyone knows of it could you tell me? that would be great. :)

Nicola

Brett.
Jan 14th, 2006, 04:39 AM
Does anyone know of an address for Alicia, for like letters and stuff? Cause i'd really like to send her something. If anyone knows of it could you tell me? that would be great. :)

Nicola

I dont understand what you're talking about!!! lol

foreva lindsay
Jan 14th, 2006, 12:05 PM
Thats a really good idea Nicola, like an agency address maybe :shrug:

miss_molik
Jan 16th, 2006, 04:52 AM
Found one.

Alicia Molik
c/o Octagon
123 Moray Street
South Melbourne, VIC 3205
Australia

Jenny.C.Fan
Jan 16th, 2006, 02:34 PM
nice one :)

alibaby
Jan 31st, 2006, 03:28 PM

Nicola
very good question!id love to do so as well...

Kirt12255
Feb 7th, 2006, 10:09 PM
:wavey: Great idea....I wonder if we started a thread in GM's asking people to give her well-wishes and then print it and send it. Just a thought :wavey: Hopefully with dancing with the stars she gets twirled really fast to knock this bloody infection on it's head...the tour isn't the same without her!! :sad:

miss_molik
Feb 9th, 2006, 03:52 AM
:wavey: Great idea....I wonder if we started a thread in GM's asking people to give her well-wishes and then print it and send it. Just a thought :wavey: Hopefully with dancing with the stars she gets twirled really fast to knock this bloody infection on it's head...the tour isn't the same without her!! :sad:
I agree i'm missing her heaps. :sad:

AUSBOY
Feb 10th, 2006, 03:47 AM
Im pretty sure Alicia isnt with Octagon anymore!

I actually know where she lives, but Im not about to post it on here as Im sure Alicia wouldnt appreciate that.

Maybe contact Tennis Australia about a fan mailing address

Sam's Slave
Feb 10th, 2006, 10:35 AM
Im pretty sure Alicia isnt with Octagon anymore!

I actually know where she lives, but Im not about to post it on here as Im sure Alicia wouldnt appreciate that.

Maybe contact Tennis Australia about a fan mailing address

really? but i thought lisa is still her manager? ad lisa is still with octagon...or not? :confused:

miss_molik
Feb 10th, 2006, 12:02 PM
Thats the address that i got off fanmailbiz.com and their addresses are always updated