vs.
Kristina Brandi PUR

Emilie Loit FRA
vs.
Viktoriya Kutuzova UKR

Tiantian Sun CHN
vs.
Amelie Mauresmo FRA (3)

:tape: No excuse to not make at least the semi-finals!

marmite1
Jan 13th, 2006, 03:58 PM
Suppose she does.

Wannabeknowitall
Jan 13th, 2006, 04:02 PM
One of the top 4 seeds was going to get the easiest draw. So it's Mauresmo. Big Woop.

Bumsby
Jan 13th, 2006, 04:03 PM
*crosses fingers* ;)

Raj
Jan 13th, 2006, 04:05 PM
I think I'd say Clijsters has the easiest draw! And to the final that is.... No Williams, Henin or Davenport in her way!

vertigo
Jan 13th, 2006, 04:18 PM
:angel: Hope she wins :angel:

timafi
Jan 13th, 2006, 04:19 PM
I think I'd say Clijsters has the easiest draw! And to the final that is.... No Williams, Henin or Davenport in her way!
gotta agree with u on this

SelesFan70
Jan 13th, 2006, 04:24 PM
One of the top 4 seeds was going to get the easiest draw. So it's Mauresmo. Big Woop.

Don't misunderstand, I would love to see her win (except over Lindsay). :)

suzie
Jan 13th, 2006, 04:26 PM
Aren't you guys forgetting a girl named Mary (who happen to be one of the last players Kim lost to...)? ;)

As for Amélie, the biggest challenge it's always the match Mauresmo vs Mauresmo. :lol: Guess I have to admit the draw looks nice to her if she can keep the evil twin under control. :p

wateva
Jan 13th, 2006, 04:58 PM
kim has francesca who reached sydney finals pushing justine to a really close 3 setter. she also has mary pierce who reached 2 gs finals and yec finals last yr. not forgetting former 3 time australian open champion martina hingis is in her quarter too. is that an easy draw? i don't think so.

Bumsby
Jan 13th, 2006, 05:02 PM
if she can keep the evil twin under control. :p
:haha: :rolls:

améliemomo
Jan 13th, 2006, 05:02 PM
Aren't you guys forgetting a girl named Mary (who happen to be one of the last players Kim lost to...)? ;)

As for Amélie, the biggest challenge it's always the match Mauresmo vs Mauresmo. :lol: Guess I have to admit the draw looks nice to her if she can keep the evil twin under control. :p

wise and objective words.

vogus
Jan 13th, 2006, 05:08 PM
drinking on the job again? Do you think Mirza and Vaidisova are easy opponents? Either one has a good chance of taking Momo out.

SelesFan70
Jan 13th, 2006, 05:11 PM
drinking on the job again? Do you think Mirza and Vaidisova are easy opponents? Either one has a good chance of taking Momo out.

I would never drink on the job :ras: I just goof off and post on here. :angel:

sapir1434
Jan 13th, 2006, 05:14 PM

True...

anyway I want Amelie-Shahar QF :p just dream... :angel: