PDA

View Full Version : AO - Which Commentators are going to drice you mad over the next 2 weeks!?

TomTennis
Jan 13th, 2006, 02:50 PM
I was already annoyed today when during the highlights of the Sydney final, they talked about the AO and all they could talk about where Tim henman, Andy Murray, and Baltacha and Keothavong (although 2 of them had already lost in the qualifying!!!!)

No mention of any others outside Britain! URGH! :mad: :lol:

CooCooCachoo
Jan 13th, 2006, 02:52 PM
There's hardly a good one in The Netherlands :help:

vertigo
Jan 13th, 2006, 03:20 PM
Sam Smith ------> on Eurosport. Hate. Her. Voice.

http://www.iac.es/galeria/mrk/wimb01.jpeg

King Aaron
Jan 13th, 2006, 03:48 PM
Vijay Amritraj (or however you spell that)

:fiery: :fiery:

wally1
Jan 13th, 2006, 04:17 PM

Agreed!

wateva
Jan 13th, 2006, 04:34 PM
Vijay Amritraj (or however you spell that)

:fiery: :fiery:
yes yes YES YES YES YES!! he's the worst commentator ever!!!:fiery:

Fidello
Jan 13th, 2006, 04:35 PM
Thought I'd ask...
Has anyone noticed that Sam Smith and Jo Durie have IDENTICAL voices? Or is it just me?

Kunal
Jan 13th, 2006, 04:43 PM
whatever......vijay amritraj is a pretty decent commentator....some people are gettin way too ticked off cuz of mirza talk..

if u cant stand it then dont watch...simple

wateva
Jan 13th, 2006, 04:58 PM
whatever......vijay amritraj is a pretty decent commentator....some people are gettin way too ticked off cuz of mirza talk..

if u cant stand it then dont watch...simple
if u can find another poster here who agrees with u, well done. anyway, a commentator is supposed to be unbiased. however, in sania's matches sania winners are described as GLORIOUS SHOTS. while her opponents' winners are met with a silence. what kind of commentator is that? and sania mirza can be serena? she just needs to improve her serve? jeez, he's too caught up in the sania craze.:rolleyes:

jamatthews
Jan 13th, 2006, 05:00 PM
Thought I'd ask...
Has anyone noticed that Sam Smith and Jo Durie have IDENTICAL voices? Or is it just me?

They sound nothing alike to me... :confused:

Natasc
Jan 13th, 2006, 05:01 PM
We used to have some anoying ones here :(
but right now we have the FUNNY ones

I swer it's almost impossible to pay attention in the game 'cause they are soo funny and I keep laughting all the time!! :haha:
so funny just in remenber!!

Mightymirza
Jan 13th, 2006, 05:04 PM
I think everyone is just exaggerating with amritraj..I saw the Morigami Mirza match in wimby and he was praising morigami as well as mirza..So just stop being biased and you always have the option to hit the mute button :D :devil: dont you???

Justeenium
Jan 13th, 2006, 05:13 PM
Cliff Drysdale

TheBoiledEgg
Jan 13th, 2006, 05:16 PM
Simon Reed, he practically lives inside Henmans backside
Chris Bradnam, he's always inside some girls skirt :lol:

TomTennis
Jan 13th, 2006, 06:19 PM
see i like Jo Durie, she is sometimes really funny, but other times totally way off the mark. She loves Maria and Elena Baltatcha (obviously because she helps coach her) but other times she is funny.

I remember the other week during the Doha Final, Federer hit a forehand error in the opening game to give Monfils the break, and Roger was described as "Firing Blanks!"

lmao.

Piotr'ek
Jan 13th, 2006, 06:26 PM
Karol Stopa - the biggest ass of all time! :(

iine:
Jan 13th, 2006, 07:37 PM
LMAO!!!:haha:so true!

Denise4925
Jan 13th, 2006, 07:40 PM
Mary Carillo :rolleyes: and Val Washington :rolleyes:

SelesFan70
Jan 13th, 2006, 07:53 PM
John McEnroe, Patrick McEnroe, Brad Gilbert :mad:

ampers&
Jan 13th, 2006, 07:57 PM
Brad Gilbert and Mary Carillo.

Denise4925
Jan 13th, 2006, 08:00 PM
Oh, I forgot one, Patrick McEnroe. Too bad John is not in the booth.

Helen Lawson
Jan 13th, 2006, 08:01 PM
That awful Shriver woman!

meggz_star
Jan 13th, 2006, 08:51 PM
Cliff Drysdale
I couldn't agree with you more on that one! :lol:

dinhd82
Jan 13th, 2006, 08:53 PM
Yes, Cliff will make sure Andy or any of the other men's players make at least one or two clippings per womens match! I promise you that!!!

tenn_ace
Jan 13th, 2006, 08:55 PM
Mad Brad

timafi
Jan 13th, 2006, 08:56 PM
all espn cast

Denise4925
Jan 13th, 2006, 09:06 PM
I like Cliff Drysdale.

TomTennis
Jan 13th, 2006, 09:08 PM
Oh no. i just remebered!!

Seen as though Henman and Murray are on opposite sides of the draw, that means that they will ALWAYS be one of them shown a day until they are knocked out.

Now i know that you are all thinking, its not too bad one match a day. Think of this. A Henman five set thriller played LIVE, then repeated at a suitable UK time, then replayed again at Night, and then takes up about 90% of the highlights round up session. :tape: :rolleys: ...although i shouldnt complain, at least we see tennis everyday.

faste5683
Jan 13th, 2006, 09:09 PM
I like Cliff Drysdale.

I agree, Cliff's a charmer! He's smooth on the soul, if you know what I mean...

:wavey:

darrinbaker00
Jan 13th, 2006, 09:49 PM
I like Cliff Drysdale.
I still think they need to do DNA tests on Pam and Mary Joe's babies..... :hehehe:

FaceyFacem
Jan 13th, 2006, 09:51 PM
i like cliff, mary joe, pam, patrick, mary c., dick enberg, etc etc

i hate brad and i HATE HATE HATE tim ryan, i hope they don't bring him down there

darrinbaker00
Jan 13th, 2006, 09:56 PM
i like cliff, mary joe, pam, patrick, mary c., dick enberg, etc etc

i hate brad and i HATE HATE HATE tim ryan, i hope they don't bring him down there
It's obvious why Andy Roddick fired Brad Gilbert, even though he hasn't been the same player since: Brad Gilbert loves the sound of his own voice.

Corswandt
Jan 13th, 2006, 11:08 PM
Of our local Eurosport commentators, little in the way of criticism is due. They display a level of knowledge about the game that seems almost unbelievable to someone who, like myself, was used to our unfathomably ignorant football commentators. Luís Piçarra is more technical (all "slice backhands" and "lots of topspin on that shot"), Miguel Seabra a tad more didactic (I remember that at one of Masha's matches at the YEC he told her full life story, something that only the n00biest of n00bs doesn't know by chapter and verse). Luís Piçarra sometimes forgets that he's not at the kegger with his mates and talks shit like That woman is bonkers.

The local cable sports network SportTV occasionally uses some retarded sounding fellow whose name I can't recall, but mostly the delightful former player and all-round hottie Tânia Couto (career high #345). Her commentary barely qualifies as such; she keeps track of the score point by point, even when it is being displayed on the screen, and goes That was SO well played! SO well played! about 80 times in each match; but her velvety, posh drawl alone is worth the channel's monthly fee.

But I don't get mad at commentators in general. If they're bad, I ignore them - I acquired this habit watching football, where the commentary is unfailingly lame and dowright retarded.

Farina Elia Fan
Jan 13th, 2006, 11:13 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

She is great!!!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1380000/images/_1384826_smith_150.jpg

Bitter Blue Bong
Jan 13th, 2006, 11:17 PM
Patrick McEnroe. Yikes.

partbrit
Jan 13th, 2006, 11:26 PM
Pam Shriver, with her bad manners and sexist drivel. When she sticks to tennis, though, I like her fine.

I could do without Patrick McEnroe, too.

martina83
Jan 14th, 2006, 12:10 AM
MARY(I have a penis) CARILLO!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :mad: :fiery: I've already got my cotton balls and earplugs ready for next week. :)

kosmikgroove
Jan 14th, 2006, 12:16 AM
i have some videos from STAR Sports, and I cannot stand ANY of their commentating. thank god i live in the States and don't have to deal with it!

VeeReeDavJCap81
Jan 14th, 2006, 12:33 AM
Mary Bitchillo!!!!!

Martian Stacey
Jan 14th, 2006, 12:41 AM
Kerryn Pratt :rolleyes:

eck
Jan 14th, 2006, 12:43 AM
The only reason why I hate Vijay's commentating is because he keeps calling Roger Federer "The Champion". OK, so Roger is arguably the champion, but Vijay should stop saying it every.single.time. Thank god I'm going back to Aus, and not staying back in Malaysia to watch AO.

Others I can still handle, but Fred Stolle can be a little annoying at times.

SAEKeithSerena
Jan 14th, 2006, 01:44 AM
i hope pam shriver is working, i love her work. CAN'T STAND mary carillo...not looking forward to her at all, to say the least.

Brett.
Jan 14th, 2006, 01:57 AM
McEnroe is going to drive me nuts for the over 2 weeks because he keeps saying "Oh Mannnnnn" at those unbelievable rallies and its does make me thought if he was having sex with a man or a woman - eeeuugghhh

LindsayRulz
Jan 14th, 2006, 03:09 AM
McEnroe, carillo and Helène pelletier(Canada's televison)

xin_hui
Jan 14th, 2006, 03:17 AM
VIJAY AMRITRAJ:fiery:

i dont live in india, so dont give me all the sania crap:rolleyes: he's practically orgasming over sania every minute. and i dont want to watch all of her UE-laden matches over the other top players' matches:fiery:

i understand how indian posters will find vijay and the sania mania ok. but for the rest of us, who have to sit through all these, who dont even care about sania, it's not ok!

Hachiko
Jan 14th, 2006, 03:21 AM
Bruce McAvaney if they actually let him do it. He is so bloody sexist.

Marshmallow
Jan 14th, 2006, 03:27 AM

ROFLMAO!

It should be okay, at least there's no Elise Bergin or Tracy Austin for us.

However - the men of Eurosport absolutely.... *scratches wall* - especially if Maria is playing. The biased is.... just toilet worthy!

But i'll ignore them, and let the tennis do the debating!

Brett.
Jan 14th, 2006, 03:36 AM
http://www.iac.es/galeria/mrk/wimb01.jpeg[/QUOTE]

Caption: OHHHHH woman, my butt is really aching or is it my period!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

azmad_88
Jan 14th, 2006, 03:41 AM
Star Sports----> Vijay Amritraj!!

azmad_88
Jan 14th, 2006, 03:42 AM
VIJAY AMRITRAJ:fiery:

i dont live in india, so dont give me all the sania crap:rolleyes: he's practically orgasming over sania every minute. and i dont want to watch all of her UE-laden matches over the other top players' matches:fiery:

i understand how indian posters will find vijay and the sania mania ok. but for the rest of us, who have to sit through all these, who dont even care about sania, it's not ok!

i second that!

KoOlMaNsEaN
Jan 14th, 2006, 03:43 AM
Mary carillo,chris fowler

netgain
Jan 14th, 2006, 03:46 AM
Mary Talking about Sharapova telling the same old story. Holly Cow

Cat's Pajamas
Jan 14th, 2006, 03:47 AM
I hate Mary Carillo, and sometimes Johnnie cause he was rooting for Clijsters in the Venus-Kim QF at US but other times i like him. Chris Fowler and that other Espn chick i actually like...and then there's Mary Joe, Pam, and Brad...they're ok...i like it when Brad and Pam argue about prize money feminism :lol:

Penne1
Jan 14th, 2006, 03:54 AM
Kerryn Pratt :rolleyes:

OMG - 2 weeks of her in combination of Mr John "The new rackets are ruining the game and cramping isn't an injury" Barrett. My mute button usually gets a good workout during the Australian Open coverage.

I just thank the lord for Foxtel's coverage - at least I have a choice of matches and therefore a choice of commentator. Usually the commentator is the deciding vote!

Paul M.
Jan 14th, 2006, 03:59 AM
Drysdale drives me nuts with all his F-bombs.

Gilbert can't even pronounce names like Smith or Jones.

Johnny Mac distracts me by constantly trying to pull the stick out of his ass.

Carillo drives me to drink. It's her only redeeming quality.

WonderfulLee
Jan 14th, 2006, 04:06 AM
yes yes YES YES YES YES!! he's the worst commentator ever!!!:fiery:

Agreeeeeeeee!!!

i hope Sania will not go far this year! :tape:

anthonyqld
Jan 14th, 2006, 04:50 AM
Todd Woodbridge especially but all of the 7 Network commentators except for Jim Courier. And he only commentates the mens matches. So the womens matches will all be done by poor commentators - however they are better than the crew 9 use for the other Grand Slams

Martian Stacey
Jan 14th, 2006, 05:01 AM
Bruce McAvaney if they actually let him do it. He is so bloody sexist.
He was commentating today :rolleyes: He ususally does the mens matches with John McEnroe... doesn't seem to do women's matches so much...

Martian Stacey
Jan 14th, 2006, 05:04 AM
OMG - 2 weeks of her in combination of Mr John "The new rackets are ruining the game and cramping isn't an injury" Barrett. My mute button usually gets a good workout during the Australian Open coverage.

I just thank the lord for Foxtel's coverage - at least I have a choice of matches and therefore a choice of commentator. Usually the commentator is the deciding vote!
I actually don't mind John Barrett, especially in comparison to all the other commentators!

HATE Fred Stolle and John Alexander... as well as the people who have no connection to tennis - Sandy Roberts and Bruce McAvaney...

God, Kerryn Pratt's comments during Martina's match "As most Martina fans would know, she's been out of the game for 3 years with foot injuries.... " geez i'm pretty sure anyone who even follows tennis occasionally would know this :p :rolleyes:

Martian Stacey
Jan 14th, 2006, 05:06 AM
Todd Woodbridge especially but all of the 7 Network commentators except for Jim Courier. And he only commentates the mens matches. So the womens matches will all be done by poor commentators - however they are better than the crew 9 use for the other Grand Slams
I thought Tood Woodbridge was alright... although i only watched the mens final for a little while so i wasn't listening to him for very long ;)

Australia is in desperate need of some good commentators!!

tennisrox
Jan 14th, 2006, 05:17 AM
Never listen to any of em.I have a mute button. ;)

Prizeidiot
Jan 14th, 2006, 05:27 AM
John Alexander.

He needs to stop jacking off over every Australian.

cometz9
Jan 14th, 2006, 05:52 AM
i hope pam shriver is working, i love her work. CAN'T STAND mary carillo...not looking forward to her at all, to say the least.

i think Pam is still on maternity leave :sad: i can't stand Carillo and Drysdale :mad:

Penne1
Jan 14th, 2006, 05:53 AM
Oh I forgot about bloody JA and his Elvis impersonation and unnatural love for anything Aussie with a racquet in their hand.

What did he say today "Just wait until you see Lleyton Hewitt next week in Melbourne"

Wait for what?? From what I saw in Sydney Little Lley - ley will be lucky to make the second week.

Will NO commentator in this country admit he is playing very poorly??

Patrick S
Jan 14th, 2006, 07:52 AM
I think all the swedish eurosport commentators are really good. The best thing about them is that they have understood that they don´t have to talk all the time. They never talk during the points and sometimes it goes three-four points when they don´t say a word.

Brian Stewart
Jan 14th, 2006, 08:30 AM
I'd say our usual announcers--
Stu Padassol and Joe Vaniste. :)

skanky~skanketta
Jan 14th, 2006, 08:40 AM
though i hate vijay's commentation (waaayyyy too into paradorn.i havent heard him comment on sania as i wasnt around) and his "glorious shot" comments drive me crazy!i mean, open up a thesaurus and look for a different word dammit!

however,, if putting up with him means live sania, i guess i'm just gonna have to hit the mute button.

ctan88
Jan 14th, 2006, 09:09 AM
Australia is pretty lucky in that we have SUPERB commentators ...

Kerryn Pratt
John Alexander
John Fitzgerald
John Barret
Bruce McAvaney
Sandy Roberts

AND 2006 Australian Open SPECIAL GUEST commentators include

Jim Courier
Tracey Austin
Todd Woodbridge
Alicia Molik

I think Channel 7 Australia has the best Australian Open Commentators ...

krystlel
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:20 AM
Yeah, the channel 7 commentators aren't that bad in general, except for Kerryn Pratt.

God, Kerryn Pratt's comments during Martina's match "As most Martina fans would know, she's been out of the game for 3 years with foot injuries.... " geez i'm pretty sure anyone who even follows tennis occasionally would know this
Yeah, that was stupid.

I swear Kerryn Pratt has a set of comments for each player that she must repeat every time she commentates one of their matches. I can't wait until she does Sharapova's match and goes on about how she's so mature for her age. :rolleyes:

I thought Alicia Molik did a pretty good job during the Sydney final.

John Alexander is fine except when he's commentating Lleyton Hewitt's matches. I remember when he played the Davis Cup match against Nalbandian and every single unforced error he made, I had to hear about how it was so uncharacteristic of Lleyton. :rolleyes:

I thought Todd Woodbridge wasn't too bad, though I found his voice a tad annoying to listen to.

TomTennis
Jan 14th, 2006, 05:43 PM
maybe eurosport might be blessed with andrew castle :rolleyes: :tape:

lol.

Martyś
Jan 14th, 2006, 05:53 PM
In Poland we have pretty good comentators. Unfortunetly they are only people and have their own symphatys, not exacly like mine.

silverwhite
Jan 14th, 2006, 06:34 PM
Vijay Amritraj :armed:

silverwhite
Jan 14th, 2006, 06:34 PM
If we're lucky, we'll get Alan Wilkins again. :rolleyes:

silverwhite
Jan 14th, 2006, 06:37 PM
OMG - 2 weeks of her in combination of Mr John "The new rackets are ruining the game and cramping isn't an injury" Barrett. My mute button usually gets a good workout during the Australian Open coverage. I just thank the lord for Foxtel's coverage - at least I have a choice of matches and therefore a choice of commentator. Usually the commentator is the deciding vote!
That's kind of true. He also goes on about how they should abolish the injury timeouts. :lol:

Having said that, he's a great commentator otherwise. :yeah:

Hannah-Louise
Jan 14th, 2006, 06:43 PM
maybe eurosport might be blessed with andrew castle :rolleyes: :tape:

lol.

Cant see that happening lol! The BBC have him trapped lol! (apart from GMTV lol)

tennisboi
Jan 14th, 2006, 06:47 PM
Jo Durie-can't stand her. Hope Pam Shriver won't be on any of the channels we have. Simon Reed is harmless enough but he hasn't a clue, "what a lovely shot" is about as indepth as his commentary gets.

harloo
Jan 14th, 2006, 07:31 PM
Mary Carillo better watch her back this time! If something scandalous comes out her mouth while my fave is playing she's going to regret it.:armed:

Carillo always manages to act a fool at the AO.:fiery:

Vamos Feńa
Jan 14th, 2006, 08:45 PM
Well a lot of ppl hate every polish commentator.
I have nothin against them I think they're fine...

matthieu_tennis
Jan 14th, 2006, 09:12 PM
helene pelletier Rds Lol she is too funny
she always say HUmmmmm when its a good shot lol
she has some nice expression omg

Nickk
Jan 14th, 2006, 09:20 PM
I'm so glad we don't have Mary Carillo and that old guy with the strange accent over here. They've already driven me nuts on the few videos I have on my computer. :o :o

The German commentators piss me off when the German players are being shown instead of some proper women's tennis. I was outraged when they suddenly stopped the coverage of Venus's first round match at the US Open last year (which would've only lasted a few more games) in order to show Mayer's warm-up. :mad: :mad:
At Melbourne and Paris they broadcast all of Venus's matches last year. I hope they won't pull another US Open disaster next week.

Sometimes they just really annoy me when talking about wrong facts that make them sound superficial and like they don't have a clue about tennis.

vertigo
Jan 14th, 2006, 09:26 PM
I thought Alicia Molik did a pretty good job during the Sydney final.

I thought Todd Woodbridge wasn't too bad, though I found his voice a tad annoying to listen to.

Wow. You guys are so lucky.
Alicia :angel:
Todd :hearts:

GrandSlam05
Jan 14th, 2006, 09:32 PM
The only one that really drives me insane is Tim Ryan (sp?) especially at Amelia Island last year. I don't like Tracy much either but she's tolerable.
The ones I really like are: Pammy, Cock Enberg, Old Mac, Cliffmeister, and Merry Ho when Lindsay is playing.

Hingie
Jan 15th, 2006, 12:15 AM
All i can say is THANK GOODNESS NICOLE BRADTKE is no longer commentating - what a shocker!

I hope Pam Shriver and Liz Smylie team up again - i love those two!

David Barker
Jan 15th, 2006, 11:57 AM

Chris Bradnam is the worst EVER. And that laugh.
Never any expertise, insights, but unadulterated drivel. BringsJo Durie down to his level - Jo is much better when teamed with Simon Reed.

Erika_Angel
Jan 15th, 2006, 12:06 PM
Well I have no idea who or what it was, but I listened to the Mixed Wimbledon Final on the Wimbledon Radio last year .... those 2 were THE WORST COMMENTATORS EVER!! They kept rambling on about other stuff, oh it was sooo bad. It was like this old woman and this old sounding guy, they were terrible, simple terrible.

anthonyqld
Jan 15th, 2006, 12:12 PM

This year I think Fox Sports is only broadcasting 1 match at a time, not 2.

I'm not with Foxtel (I'm with Optus) and the Jan highlights didn't mention the Active feature, and they usually do when Fox Sports uses it. Fox Sports is the same on all service providers that are digital, so if there's 2 courts on Foxtel there will be on Optus as well. Of course last year I couldn't view the 2nd court because Optus were still analogue last January. I also can't

So last year when there was Channel 7, and (depending on your service provider) 1 or 2 FS matches at a time. This year there's only 1 Channel 7 and 1 FS match at a time.

EDIT - I just checked the Fox Sports website and it mentions the AO will be Active. Hope that means an additional match(or more) and not just stats.

Xanadu11
Jan 15th, 2006, 12:27 PM
Tracey Austin. Why the hell did seven have to hire her? Talking Tennis made me already hate her.

Bounty Hunter
Jan 15th, 2006, 12:42 PM
I like Cliff Drysdale.

So do I.

Pam Shriver.... she's just dumb and way too annoying.

Mary Carrillo - She's funny. I like her although she gets on the Williams' case just a tad... other than that, she's funny.

Libertango
Jan 15th, 2006, 12:48 PM
Ditto Simon Reed :banghead: :fiery:

Piotr'ek
Jan 16th, 2006, 07:38 AM
Magdalena Grzybowska :boxing: :shout: :scared: :unsure: :rolleyes:

crazyroberto6767
Jan 16th, 2006, 07:48 AM
:lol: Serena hasn't even started yet and Mary Carillo already is annoying me. She's still bitter about last year, this match might have to be on mute :p.

Martian Stacey
Jan 16th, 2006, 09:21 AM
Oh I forgot about bloody JA and his Elvis impersonation and unnatural love for anything Aussie with a racquet in their hand.

What did he say today "Just wait until you see Lleyton Hewitt next week in Melbourne"

Wait for what?? From what I saw in Sydney Little Lley - ley will be lucky to make the second week.

Will NO commentator in this country admit he is playing very poorly??
I know... everyone's talking about his semi against Roger... i'll be very surprised if he makes it to the semis.

Oh and JA needs to stop telling everyone that Tayor Dent is his godson :p If i hear that one more time.... :mad:

Martian Stacey
Jan 16th, 2006, 09:24 AM
All i can say is THANK GOODNESS NICOLE BRADTKE is no longer commentating - what a shocker!

I hope Pam Shriver and Liz Smylie team up again - i love those two!
Yeah i miss Pam and Liz compared to what we have now ;) I'd choose them anyday over Kerryn Pratt and John Alexander :p

Martian Stacey
Jan 16th, 2006, 09:27 AM
This year I think Fox Sports is only broadcasting 1 match at a time, not 2.

I'm not with Foxtel (I'm with Optus) and the Jan highlights didn't mention the Active feature, and they usually do when Fox Sports uses it. Fox Sports is the same on all service providers that are digital, so if there's 2 courts on Foxtel there will be on Optus as well. Of course last year I couldn't view the 2nd court because Optus were still analogue last January. I also can't

So last year when there was Channel 7, and (depending on your service provider) 1 or 2 FS matches at a time. This year there's only 1 Channel 7 and 1 FS match at a time.

EDIT - I just checked the Fox Sports website and it mentions the AO will be Active. Hope that means an additional match(or more) and not just stats.
Didn't they have player interviews and stuff like that last year on Active? I think they have a bit more than just stats...