PDA

View Full Version : Oops she did it again ...

Allez-H
Jan 13th, 2006, 02:15 PM
Djeez Justine you already had to play a marathon-match in your very first tourney :rolleyes: :p

For how long is Justine gonna keep on having those notorious comebacks :scratch: ?

tenn_ace
Jan 13th, 2006, 02:18 PM
but she is still one of the most efficient player if you think about it, at least in the past year. If she plays, she usually wins or goes very deep in the draw. I love :kiss: Justine :worship:

DragonFlame
Jan 13th, 2006, 02:21 PM
hehe, it's great isn't it? this made my day ;) :D

natacha1
Jan 13th, 2006, 02:21 PM
I love her comebacks :)

Nicjac
Jan 13th, 2006, 02:22 PM
Well, in this case it's a great preparation for the Oz Open, as she already had to experience tight moments and to fall behind, overcome mental weaknesses and strange line calls, endure long rallies and rain delays, and finally ambush a determinded and most of the time smart playing opponent.

Lady
Jan 13th, 2006, 02:27 PM
Every time I think that she won't be able to come back again, she does that...

Off course she needed to practice everything for the Open!

GertAlert
Jan 13th, 2006, 02:29 PM
She's a great fighter... that's why I like her so much!

Well done Justine!! :)

The Crow
Jan 13th, 2006, 02:39 PM
At last! This was her 4th match and we didn't have one of those yet? :eek: ;)

Allez-H
Jan 13th, 2006, 03:11 PM
Every time I think that she won't be able to come back again, she does that...

Off course she needed to practice everything for the Open!

I'm quite the opposite, sometimes I don't want to think she'll still end up winning the macth so when she would lose it it won't be a huge shock, but I just can't help it :p

She's the only player where I would still believe in her chances of winning the match even when 6/0,5/0 and 40/0 down :worship:

Spunky83
Jan 13th, 2006, 03:22 PM
Two matchpoints down, down 1-5 in the decisive set...and still hoping for a turnaround? - Must be a Justine match;)

Dexter
Jan 13th, 2006, 03:26 PM
She is back! Vintage Justine :bowdown: