PDA

View Full Version : *Pics* Venus and Serena not only train oncourt..but offcourt too !

40-0
Jan 13th, 2006, 03:13 AM
This is serious! lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/wannahavejetsetradio/20306338.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/wannahavejetsetradio/20306340.jpg

ampers&
Jan 13th, 2006, 03:14 AM
:)

cartmancop
Jan 13th, 2006, 03:16 AM
Good to see:D Especially from Serena...

Rome
Jan 13th, 2006, 03:21 AM
I'm really happy to see serena working out I know she can go all the way if she keeps this up for sure.

-VSR-
Jan 13th, 2006, 03:23 AM
:clap2:

I am very happy to see this. Hopefully this means that Venus and Serena will have their great mobility back for Oz.

AkademiQ
Jan 13th, 2006, 03:24 AM
40-0, are you even aware that both Serena and Venus have forums of their own somewhere on this board? They really aren't hard to find and have such catchy names, Serena Slam and Planet Venus in the USA players area.

40-0
Jan 13th, 2006, 03:25 AM
40-0, are you even aware that both Serena and Venus have forums of their own somewhere on this board? They really aren't hard to find and have such catchy names, Serena Slam and Planet Venus in the USA players area.
yeap but non-fans have to be aware of serena work out :angel:

AkademiQ
Jan 13th, 2006, 03:35 AM
yeap but non-fans have to be aware of serena work out :angel:

That's lame and you know it. So the caption Serena thread you just put up was for the same reason? Photos and Serena and Venus specific material should be in their forums that's why they were put up or do you value non fans more than her actual fans?

Sinnet
Jan 13th, 2006, 03:36 AM
Weird... in that first pic, Serena looks fit, but close up, not so much.

Chriskip
Jan 13th, 2006, 03:36 AM
Last year before the AO Serena spent a lot of time launching her outfit etc. People chose to criticize that saying she should spend more time on the practice courts. We all know what happened then. Now she obviously knows she needs to be out there training and is spending time doing that....and guess what? People still find something to complain about. I hope she can make them eat their words......and that is not asking too much because those of us who are realistic know that making it even to the 4th round would be an achievement for a player who didnt have a good last season. Even if she loses in the first round, which she has never done in a Slam, give her credit for showing up....I know I would have fled from Australia long ago if they attacked my weight so much.

The hopes resting on Serena's shoulders are always so high and no matter what she does she ends up getting flak. In my opinion she has proven herself many times over already. Anything else is just gravy as they say. When on the other hand, some of those who have been on tour and have never even won a title or very few are always so overly hyped up, and in some cases think they are the cats pajamas for making a quarterfinal.

-VSR-
Jan 13th, 2006, 03:39 AM
Last year before the AO Serena spent a lot of time launching her outfit etc. People chose to criticize that saying she should spend more time on the practice courts. We all know what happened then. Now she obviously knows she needs to be out there training and is spending time doing that....and guess what? People still find something to complain about. I hope she can make them eat their words......and that is not asking too much because those of us who are realistic know that making it even to the 4th round would be an achievement for a player who didnt have a good last season. Even if she loses in the first round, which she has never done in a Slam, give her credit for showing up....I know I would have fled from Australia long ago if they attacked my weight so much.

The hopes resting on Serena's shoulders are always so high and no matter what she does she ends up getting flak. In my opinion she has proven herself many times over already. Anything else is just gravy as they say. When on the other hand, some of those who have been on tour and have never even won a title or very few are always so overly hyped up, and in some cases think they are the cats pajamas for making a quarterfinal.

One of the best posts I have read in a while.

:worship:

40-0
Jan 13th, 2006, 03:40 AM
That's lame and you know it. So the caption Serena thread you just put up was for the same reason? Photos and Serena and Venus specific material should be in their forums that's why they were put up or do you value non fans more than her actual fans?
Im not a hater, I was just making fun of that pic, Serena is no way fat or anything, people are saying she doesnt work out, i put this pics up here to prove wrong. :o

AkademiQ
Jan 13th, 2006, 03:44 AM
Im not a hater, I was just making fun of that pic, Serena is no way fat or anything, people are saying she doesnt work out, i put this pics up here to prove wrong. :o

Seriously? That confused icon must be your trademark than. You could have fooled me because you wear it like a second skin :rolleyes: Keep on doing what you're doing, you don't operate any other way. The fact of the matter is today it's a caption serena thread and a thread on Venus and Serena training, but you seem to miss the point that they have specific forums that their fans visit and forums made just for them. Why you don't use them is beyond me. But I will give you some slack. It isn't just you who does this. That's sad in itself. Some fans need to learn not everything Venus and Serena is 'general'.

Derek.
Jan 13th, 2006, 03:57 AM
Go girls! :rocker: I am happy to see this. :D

dreamgoddess099
Jan 13th, 2006, 03:59 AM
So true, but you have to understand that all that criticism is just resentment. The more successful Serena and Venus become the more those that doubted them and wrote them off have to eat crow. These ladies just keep doing things they are not supposed to be doing like showing up and winning slams without warm-up tourny's and against players that are supposedly "caught-up to their level." They make the so-called experts who keep saying what they can't do look bad and they don't like that. Serena and Venus are going to end their tennis careers as legends and there is nothing all the haters can do but hate, so hate on.

darrinbaker00
Jan 13th, 2006, 04:19 AM
This is serious! lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/wannahavejetsetradio/20306338.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/wannahavejetsetradio/20306340.jpg
Since Serena had a smile on her face, she must not have been listening to Lyndrea..... :tape:

dreamgoddess099
Jan 13th, 2006, 04:20 AM
Since Serena had a smile on her face, she must not have been listening to Lyndrea..... :tape:That could have been precisely why she had the smile on her face. :lol:

Cat's Pajamas
Jan 13th, 2006, 04:25 AM
and in some cases think they are the cats pajamas for making a quarterfinal.

hah my username haha. i feel so legit. now :lol:

great to see them running and trying to get more fit but uh...

:unsure: a little cellulite on the legs particularly serena but i hope they both have great results particularly Venus she needs to win the Oz at least ONCE!!!
:yeah: good luck girls

Brett.
Jan 13th, 2006, 04:25 AM
Serena does look fit in the first pic but have a look at the difference between venus and serena thigh in the close up pic? her thigh is huge - all i can say that im happy that she is improving her fitness

iWill
Jan 13th, 2006, 04:38 AM
Since Serena had a smile on her face, she must not have been listening to Lyndrea..... :tape:
LMAO LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :tape:

Brett.
Jan 13th, 2006, 05:33 AM
Who that little asian boy next to the williams sisters?

LucasArg
Jan 13th, 2006, 05:45 AM
Glad to see them focused on their bodies! :yeah:

ceiling_fan
Jan 13th, 2006, 06:08 AM
i don't think its a little asian boy...

who is it anyway?

volta
Jan 13th, 2006, 11:06 AM

:worship: :worship:

Loveangelnr1
Jan 14th, 2006, 03:32 AM
Glad to see them focused on their bodies! :yeah:

Hi Lucas,

Who is that in your avatar?? :drool:

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Jan 14th, 2006, 04:10 AM
VERY VERY glad to see this.

The closeup of Serena's thigh truly shows me it's not muscle. I am working with Miss South Carolina (whose about to win Miss America) and I know what female fat vs. muscle looks like on thighs and abdomens. Regardless - the running is the best way to slim down!

Keep up the great work girls! :D

Pheobo
Jan 14th, 2006, 04:25 AM
Serena actually looks better in these pics...maybe it's because of the running.

Good for her :yeah: