PDA

View Full Version : I'm so sick to death of...

Hots4Safin
Jan 12th, 2006, 11:49 PM
Kim's cakewalk draws. Every freaking slam! The only tests she's had early on in recent slams were Lindsay in the 4th round fo FO and WB. And even that was b/c she was ranked somewhere real low at the time.

I'm getting used to V/S having terrible draws due to their rankings, but god, KIM ALWAYS has it easy until at LEAST the semis. :mad:

Hachiko
Jan 12th, 2006, 11:50 PM
Well she is the number two seed. What do you expect? I remember Venus and Serena having easy draws when they were at the top.

henmanhill
Jan 12th, 2006, 11:50 PM
But ultimately she has to beat the best players to win......

pcrtennis
Jan 12th, 2006, 11:51 PM
Clijsters never wins the slams with easy draws so you should be happy! She won't win it!

Spunky83
Isn´t Mauresmo usually the one who gets the easiest draw in slams? (not counting Ana I. second round of course...lol)

xin_hui
Kim's cakewalk draws. Every freaking slam! The only tests she's had early on in recent slams were Lindsay in the 4th round fo FO and WB. And even that was b/c she was ranked somewhere real low at the time.

I'm getting used to V/S having terrible draws due to their rankings, but god, KIM ALWAYS has it easy until at LEAST the semis. :mad:

what about the USO when she had both williamses in her qtr and maria in the semis?:rolleyes:

blame it on the other players who are ranked so low

ezekiel
Jan 12th, 2006, 11:52 PM
what about Sharapova then? :devil:

hablo
Jan 12th, 2006, 11:52 PM
Isn´t Mauresmo usually the one who gets the easiest draw in slams? (not counting Ana I. second round of course...lol)
(they played in the third round at both RG and AO :ras: )

Diesel
Jan 12th, 2006, 11:53 PM
Kim's one slam doesn't point to a cakewalk providing much fruit.

Ferosh
Jan 12th, 2006, 11:53 PM

I understand your frustration, the top half sure is crowded with talent. It's not Kim's fault though. The draw was done live in front of the cameras so I doubt there's any rigging going on.

BigBabeTENNIS
Jan 12th, 2006, 11:54 PM
kim a cake draw again really does my head in

jfk
Jan 12th, 2006, 11:54 PM
Mauresmo is the one with cakewalk draws.

Lindsay is the one with hard draws.

venus_rulez
Jan 12th, 2006, 11:56 PM
Some of these draws aren't as bad as they look. And it's quite possible that some of the players drop out before they meet other top players. Room is always made in the draw in almost every slam for a surprise quarterfinalist or something. I'm just hoping Venus isn't the casuality.

*Jool*
Jan 12th, 2006, 11:56 PM
what about Sharapova then? :devil:

Now that is a cakewalk : injured Serena/Danka/Elena /injured Petrova :o

Davenport: Venus/Henin :fiery:

martirogi
Jan 12th, 2006, 11:58 PM
kim is so nice. of course jesus gives her good draws. :angel:

Hots4Safin
Jan 12th, 2006, 11:59 PM
no where did I say I thought the draw was rigged. I know it's not. I'm just saying it always seems like her and YES MAURESMO get easy draws. But I guess some of you are right and maybe that's why they have a combined total of 1 slam.

venus_rulez
Jan 13th, 2006, 12:00 AM

:lol: :lol:

bellascarlett
Jan 13th, 2006, 12:02 AM

:lol:

Geisha
Jan 13th, 2006, 12:04 AM
Clijsters does usually get easy draws - with exception to the three in 2005.

Also, when Venus and Serena were at the top, the best players were inside the Top Eight. Venus, Serena, and Dementieva are outside the Top Eight, while Schnyder-types are inside. That's the difference.

At the end of the day, the Slam tournaments in recent history have been decided by who has and who hasn't been injured during a specific period of time. There is nothing we can do but enjoy some high-quality R32 and R16 match-ups, Sunday night.

andyshakira
Jan 13th, 2006, 12:20 AM
i think your all missing a key point and that is that the poor girl is injured,we dont know if she will even play yet,for kim any drew,infact any match could be very difficult to win.

Corswandt
Jan 13th, 2006, 12:20 AM
what about the USO when she had both williamses in her qtr and maria in the semis?:rolleyes:

blame it on the other players who are ranked so low

That's what I was about to say.

Marshmallow
Jan 13th, 2006, 01:00 AM
I understand your frustration!!! Even if she'll have to beat the best players to win the slam, they'll be exhausted, battered and bruised from challenging matches when they meet her.

But what can we do.

venus_rulez
Jan 13th, 2006, 01:00 AM
Clijsters does usually get easy draws - with exception to the three in 2005.

Also, when Venus and Serena were at the top, the best players were inside the Top Eight. Venus, Serena, and Dementieva are outside the Top Eight, while Schnyder-types are inside. That's the difference.

At the end of the day, the Slam tournaments in recent history have been decided by who has and who hasn't been injured during a specific period of time. There is nothing we can do but enjoy some high-quality R32 and R16 match-ups, Sunday night.

Very very true.

Rexman
Jan 13th, 2006, 02:08 AM
I don't think Nastya, Mary, Amelie, Francesca, Ana, and Patty are exactly a cakewalk.

TF Chipmunk
Jan 13th, 2006, 02:12 AM
I don't think Nastya, Mary, Amelie, Francesca, Ana, and Patty are exactly a cakewalk.
Compared to Justine, Lindsay, Venus, Serena, Maria, LenaD :tape::o

eugreene2
Jan 13th, 2006, 02:15 AM
Mauresmo better take advantage of this...Kim is Kim so it's no big deal. It's just time for Justine & the Williams' sisters to step it up so they can get their rankings higher than the Snyder's of the world. As we saw last summer, Snyder couldn't beat Venus on her worst day. The rankings are what's a joke.

10nisfanofruz
Jan 13th, 2006, 02:24 AM
Now that is a cakewalk : injured Serena/Danka/Elena /injured Petrova :o

I disagree on that! Elena isn't a cakewalk if she doesn't have crappy serve. :hehehe:

i think your all missing a key point and that is that the poor girl is injured,we dont know if she will even play yet,for kim any drew,infact any match could be very difficult to win.

That's right! If Kim doesn't 100% fit, she can be beaten. :secret:

SJW
Jan 13th, 2006, 02:26 AM
allez kim :)

yukon145
Jan 13th, 2006, 02:33 AM
yes playing Davenport in the 4th round last year was so easy.

and Venus in the quarters, Maria in the semis, and Mary in the final is fucking easy! :rolleyes:

Rexman
Jan 13th, 2006, 02:41 AM
Compared to Justine, Lindsay, Venus, Serena, Maria, LenaD :tape::o

Amelie owns Maria, Elena and Venus lately.

Nastya owns Elena D. and Maria and won 2 of the last 3 against Venus

Mary beat Lindsay, Justine and Elena D all in straights the last time they played.

Francesca beat Elena D., Kuznetsova, (and Nicole) the last time they played. All handidly.

And Ana hasn't played them.

Hots4Safin
Jan 13th, 2006, 02:44 AM

and Venus in the quarters, Maria in the semis, and Mary in the final is fucking easy! :rolleyes:

Yes last year kim had some tougher draws and the first few had a lot to do with her current ranking, but overall in Kim's GRAND SLAM career, she has been VERY DRAW FORTUNATE. It cannot be denied.

wateva
Jan 13th, 2006, 02:56 AM
Yes last year kim had some tougher draws and the first few had a lot to do with her current ranking, but overall in Kim's GRAND SLAM career, she has been VERY DRAW FORTUNATE. It cannot be denied.
so isn't it time for her to get an easy draw after 3 horrible draws? ;) stop the hating. may the best player win. :)

Hots4Safin
Jan 13th, 2006, 02:58 AM
so isn't it time for her to get an easy draw after 3 horrible draws? ;) stop the hating. may the best player win. :)

it's not HATE. I do not hate Kim Clijsters. And yes, may the best player win.

KoOlMaNsEaN
Jan 13th, 2006, 03:32 AM
it's up to her to capitalize on it..

rjd1111
Jan 13th, 2006, 03:51 AM

Yes! And have you noticed the Cupcake draws Masha has had.

rjd1111
Jan 13th, 2006, 03:53 AM
Random is as Random does.

Brett.
Jan 13th, 2006, 03:55 AM

I watched the Australian Open Live Draw in tv - Sophie Ferguson was cheating to put Kim on easy draw!!

LoveFifteen
Jan 13th, 2006, 04:12 AM
You know what I'm sick to death of??? ... whiny babies who bitch about tennis draws.

ClaudiaZ-S
Jan 13th, 2006, 04:13 AM
Mary in QF is easy with an injury :eek:

tennisluver99
Jan 13th, 2006, 04:14 AM
:bigcry: :baby:

I'm looking forward to the AO. Yeah, the top is heavy, but just think of the great matches we will get.

Plus let's not forget Kim has an injury and the last time they played, Pierce and Mauresmo beat Kim, so they might have some confidence against her.

Kim's 1st rd match might not be easy either? I don't know nothing about Cho, but she's in the Canberra final. Yeah, it looks like a cakewalk compared to the top half, but I don't think it will be.

Anyway, who ever wins the AO will deserve it, no matter if they come from the top or bottom.

azmad_88
Jan 13th, 2006, 11:00 AM
Cakewalk..yeah right..cho is in the final of canberra..
Francesca is in the finals of Sydney...
mary and amelie just beat her 2 months back...
wowowowo cake walk ur head!

Yasmine
Jan 13th, 2006, 11:12 AM

:worship: this speaks for itself but who cares some haters just won't be happy whatever happens with the draw! :angel:

*Jool*
Jan 13th, 2006, 11:20 AM
I disagree on that! Elena isn't a cakewalk if she doesn't have crappy serve. :hehehe:

oh , you can disagre :hatoff:
for me , Elena , crap serve or not , is still a better draw than any of the Williams , Pierce, Clijsters , Henin or Mauremo... ;)

but I know Elena fans won't agree

anyway , each one of us has his own analysis of thedraw ;)

Mon.
Jan 13th, 2006, 01:06 PM
Pathetic thread :lol:

A draw is a draw, get over it :rolleyes: It's not her fault :rolleyes:

kabuki
Jan 13th, 2006, 01:11 PM
wah. :baby:

fifiricci
Jan 13th, 2006, 01:14 PM

Yes it is Mon! Kim is an angelic happy Belgian with a hugely privileged background and nice friends and a lovely smile and she's all cuddly and lovely like a little labrador puppy and because she is an angel she also gets easy peasy lemon squeezy draws that its hardly worth her getting out of bed for until maybe the final, when no doubt she'll win only as the result of a terrible fluke, like her opponent's legs falling off when they are just about to serve for the title!

Yasmine
Jan 13th, 2006, 01:19 PM

well Mon you know like me that whatever the draw is some people manage to talk crap about such and such being lucky and others not as much although that's the way the game goes and nothing anyone can do about it :shrug:

Mon.
Jan 13th, 2006, 01:20 PM
Yes it is Mon! Kim is an angelic happy Belgian with a hugely privileged background and nice friends and a lovely smile and she's all cuddly and lovely like a little labrador puppy and because she is an angel she also gets easy peasy lemon squeezy draws that its hardly worth her getting out of bed for until maybe the final, when no doubt she'll win only as the result of a terrible fluke, like her opponent's legs falling off when they are just about to serve for the title!

LOL, totally agreed :lol: She should be punched in the neck for it :devil:

Yasmine
Jan 13th, 2006, 01:22 PM

duh fifi that's internationally known innit? :devil:

fifiricci
Jan 13th, 2006, 01:30 PM
LOL, totally agreed :lol: She should be punched in the neck for it :devil:

Ouch! With my well documented vertical shortcomings :devil: I'd have to make do with headbutting her kneecaps :rolleyes:

Mon.
Jan 13th, 2006, 02:11 PM
Ouch! With my well documented vertical shortcomings :devil: I'd have to make do with headbutting her kneecaps :rolleyes:

Well let me take care of the higher business then :p :devil: :lol:

eugreene2
Jan 13th, 2006, 02:27 PM
I'm not gonna beef over the draws...what I am gonna pray for is a healthy Venus, Serena, Justine, so that our top eight can be restored. Only players that need to be in the top eight are

Kim, Maria, Lindsay, Amelie, Venus, Justine, Serena & Mary. The Snyder's & Nadia's of the world don't belong in nobody's top 8.

terjw
Jan 13th, 2006, 11:28 PM

Note the bold statements. When confronted with Kim's 2005 slam draws:
Lindsay 4th round - RG
Lindsay 4th round - Wimbledon
Venus in quarter finals USO

Hots4Safin whines on about slams Kim played in over 2 years ago:

Changed your tune eh Hots4Safin? - did you forget those earlier words in bold. You've been found out. Why should anyone believe a word you say anymore?

Farina Elia Fan
Jan 13th, 2006, 11:29 PM
Suarez was always the queen of lucky draws

Farina Elia Fan
Jan 13th, 2006, 11:30 PM
Lindsay 4th round - RG

this should be a cakewalk on clay, simple!

Joanna
Jan 14th, 2006, 04:28 AM
I don't think you can call kim's draw at the USO easy - she played venus, sharapova and pierce in a row. it's not her fault that there is a good mix of top players in the other half of the AO. Besides, in the end to win a slam, you are going to beat the best players out there regardless of when you play them

Hots4Safin
Jan 14th, 2006, 05:21 AM
Note the bold statements. When confronted with Kim's 2005 slam draws:
Lindsay 4th round - RG
Lindsay 4th round - Wimbledon
Venus in quarter finals USO

Hots4Safin whines on about slams Kim played in over 2 years ago:

Changed your tune eh Hots4Safin? - did you forget those earlier words in bold. You've been found out. Why should anyone believe a word you say anymore?

Are you fucking kidding me? Yes I DID say that i wasn't so much thinking about her 05 draws as much as her WHOLE career. SO? I will post whatever I want, whenever and frankly I don't give a fuck what you believe. :wavey:

azmad_88
Jan 14th, 2006, 05:23 AM
Are you fucking kidding me? Yes I DID say that i wasn't so much thinking about her 05 draws as much as her WHOLE career. SO? I will post whatever I want, whenever and frankly I don't give a fuck what you believe. :wavey:
control ur tone..will ya

hingis-seles
Jan 14th, 2006, 07:13 AM
I love Kim's "catwalk" draws only because they get so many people's panties in a twist every time. :)

Yasmine
Jan 14th, 2006, 08:08 AM
I love Kim's "catwalk" draws only because they get so many people's panties in a twist every time. :)
:lol: :yeah:

-Em-
Jan 14th, 2006, 08:21 AM
:spit: :baby:

bad, bad kim :smash:

oh, i have an idea, why don't you write an official complaint to the wta, asking them to put kim automatically with serena in the 1st round? :rolleyes: there might occur a small problem though, namely serena might start losing in the first rounds.
well anyway, stop bitching about things you have no idea of, kim doesn't always
get easy draws :rolleyes:

-Em-
Jan 14th, 2006, 08:23 AM

:retard:

so 05 draws ain't part of her whole career? :scratch:

Yasmine
Jan 14th, 2006, 08:28 AM

well no it's not Em :lol: you see she won 9 titles, her first GS, jumped about 133 places in the rankings had to overcome players like Lindsay, Maria, Elena, Amélie, Mary, Venus and others to win those titles but it's obviously not good enough :devil: :rolleyes:

-Em-
Jan 14th, 2006, 08:37 AM
well no it's not Em :lol: you see she won 9 titles, her first GS, jumped about 133 places in the rankings had to overcome players like Lindsay, Maria, Elena, Amélie, Mary, Venus and others to win those titles but it's obviously not good enough :devil: :rolleyes:

oh plz Yas, it's nothing! it does not count at all, and the fact the she's a player of the year does not mean a damn thing either! :lol: i think what really counts in her career is the season when she didn't play at all due to her injury :lol:

Xanadu11
Jan 14th, 2006, 08:59 AM
I wish people would stop going on about 'easy' and 'hard' draws. At Wimbledon this year, there was the extremely heavy quarter and it ended up being not so bad.

azmad_88
Jan 14th, 2006, 09:06 AM

that includes 6-0 6-1 vs momo
beat justine
beat lindsay
beat mary
beat elena 3 times
beat myskina twice
beat venus twice

terjw
Jan 14th, 2006, 09:12 AM

Exactly. Answer the question Hots4Safin. Or are you going to resort to swearing again. I remind you what you actually first said.

gmak
Jan 14th, 2006, 09:27 AM
what a pathetic thread :zzz: :baby: :tape: :yawn: :rolleyes:

azmad_88
Jan 14th, 2006, 09:29 AM
what a pathetic thread :zzz: :baby: :tape: :yawn: :rolleyes:

surely started by a person who is crazy...