PDA

View Full Version : Serena Williams hits the shops

getright
Jan 12th, 2006, 07:48 PM
Serena Williams hits the shops

13jan06

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,1658,5096092,00.jpg

ONE thing US tennis ace Serena Williams loves to do in Melbourne is shop.

Williams has already hit Chapel St, spending lots of time in the Wayne Cooper boutique trying on expensive dresses.

As always, she was accompanied by an entourage, who were more excited about finding a Starbucks coffee shop to have a drink.

Last year, the Williams girls spent tens of thousands of dollars at Versace at Crown, and this year it seems they have a penchant for expensive designer sunglasses.

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,17803294%255E28957,00.html

GoDominique
Jan 12th, 2006, 07:50 PM
No doubt, she IS huge.

Justeenium
Jan 12th, 2006, 07:53 PM

kabuki
Jan 12th, 2006, 07:56 PM
The World is filled with such positive people.

manu32
Jan 12th, 2006, 07:59 PM
no doubt...she got a problem......
as a physician,i can say she is too fat......she is a young woman and i like her ......
but...........

Helen Lawson
Jan 12th, 2006, 08:00 PM
I keep hoping it's just unflattering photos. One thing, I'd never spend big money on clothes in a fat phase, though.

ampers&
Jan 12th, 2006, 08:02 PM
we've just seen pictures of her in next to nothing and she looked terrific.
yet, some of you ignored those photos and waited for more unflattering photos to be posted.
typical haters. :rolleyes:

Spunky83
Jan 12th, 2006, 08:03 PM
The lady in brown is also walking behind her...so although Serena might be a bit heavy, itīs indeed a very unflattering shot. I am sure itīs not that bad, is it?

pav
Jan 12th, 2006, 08:06 PM
I read a brief article from an a reporter travelling with the Star, Denise someone I think Her name was,That Serena was searching the Boutiques for a slightly looser,less body hugging line of casual and practice wear.

AsGoodAsNew
Jan 12th, 2006, 08:08 PM

13jan06

Williams has already hit Chapel St, spending lots of time in the Wayne Cooper boutique trying on expensive dresses.

As always, she was accompanied by an entourage, who were more excited about finding a Starbucks coffee shop to have a drink.

Last year, the Williams girls spent tens of thousands of dollars at Versace at Crown, and this year it seems they have a penchant for expensive designer sunglasses.

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,17803294%255E28957,00.html

I heard Serena was going to try to be an actress?

selking
Jan 12th, 2006, 08:45 PM
look pretty normal for serena too me. Its not like she is a house

joz
Jan 12th, 2006, 08:49 PM
Exactly... and people... the fact is when you are injured it is impossible to stay as fit as you once were... you simply can't train as hard. She'll get back in shape...

harloo
Jan 12th, 2006, 09:09 PM

13jan06

She is such a diva!:lol:

As usual the haters just can't look away. Sad lot indeed.:tape: :lol:

Wannabeknowitall
Jan 12th, 2006, 09:57 PM
Nice Look. I love it. She's out in public looking good.
Sunglasses are always a good look as a celebrity.
The outfit is cute. It leaves people guessing.
I'm also excited that she is working on a looser and less body hugging line. Especially for practice and casual wear.
It's always good to branch out.

Denise4925
Jan 12th, 2006, 10:08 PM
as a physician,i can say she is too fat......she is a young woman and i like her ......
but...........
I'd hate to be your anorexic patients.

Denise4925
Jan 12th, 2006, 10:08 PM
"Come see Serena Williams at Ringling brother's Barnum & Bailey...."
with her chimp Justine riding a bicycle.

G_Slammed
Jan 12th, 2006, 11:49 PM

AAAHHHH hahahahahhaaaaaa!!!! LOL!

dreamgoddess099
Jan 13th, 2006, 12:05 AM
but...........So what match book did you get your license off the back off?

Staticbeef
Jan 13th, 2006, 01:00 AM
we've just seen pictures of her in next to nothing and she looked terrific.
yet, some of you ignored those photos and waited for more unflattering photos to be posted.
typical haters. :rolleyes:

They will never learn, honey. I am so excited that this thing is finaly on the way :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Ryan
Jan 13th, 2006, 01:23 AM
She doesn't look fat there. It's just a fugly dress and her boobs are sagging. Girl needs a bra.

borisy
Jan 13th, 2006, 01:33 AM
She never has time for training. Poor girl :)

sunset
Jan 13th, 2006, 03:06 AM
No doubt, she IS huge.

LOL :lol: :lol:

Denise4925
Jan 13th, 2006, 03:18 AM
LOL :lol: :lol:
Laugh all you want, but according to Cam, GoDom has no room to talk. And, apparently no room in his house, which I guess is why he's "stuck" at his computer all of the time. :p

Simplicity
Jan 13th, 2006, 03:22 AM
:o Serena should start wearing pants... I don't think the Silk material desmonstartes her wonderful attributes that God has blessed her with :kiss: :hug:

Brett.
Jan 13th, 2006, 03:28 AM
If i see her on Chapel st - my mouth will be drop!!! :p :p :p

So Disrespectful
Jan 13th, 2006, 03:32 AM
Serena is looking thinner with each photo :yeah:

She doesn't look any bigger than she did at the beginning of '03.

iWill
Jan 13th, 2006, 03:33 AM
I dont see her out of shape here either I could be wrong but Serena in shape doesnt look much different than that pic Serena's nvr been a petite girl shes got curves out of this world so its a little hard to tell hopefully shes ready cuz this tournament could possibly make or break her year not saying she has to win it but she has to atleast play well so it isnt a total disaster.

Simplicity
Jan 13th, 2006, 03:40 AM

Hey!!! Welcome to the Board!! ;wavey: omg!! I wish I could good rep you right now, but I wasted my thingies bad repping all the haterz! :ras: Bye now! :wavey:

rjd1111
Jan 13th, 2006, 03:43 AM
but...........

It ain't over until the Fat lady Sings. And She Ain't even warming up Now.

Simplicity
Jan 13th, 2006, 03:45 AM
Huh Aw home gurl!! You is so lucky I am illiterate!! I just figured ouit what your comment meant!! You will not like it when I get back my rep points! :fiery:

Brett.
Jan 13th, 2006, 03:50 AM
Huh Aw home gurl!! You is so lucky I am illiterate!! I just figured ouit what your comment meant!! You will not like it when I get back my rep points! :fiery:

What's that suppose to be mean?
Also im not a chick :p :p

careyscott
Jan 13th, 2006, 04:33 AM
You fashion impaired Aussie lasses better hit the shops before she snaps every last bit of fugly to be found. Go on hurry!

Brett.
Jan 13th, 2006, 04:36 AM
You fashion impaired Aussie lasses better hit the shops before she snaps every last bit of fugly to be found. Go on hurry!

IMAO IMAO IMAO IMAO IMAO

Denise4925
Jan 13th, 2006, 04:53 AM
Ahhh, Julia in all her glory. SWOOP!!

careyscott
Jan 13th, 2006, 05:14 AM
Ahhh, Julia in all her glory. SWOOP!!

You know I'd just about do or say anything to be 'in' with the court. SPLOOSH!!!

VeeReeDavJCap81
Jan 13th, 2006, 06:42 AM
Laugh all you want, but according to Cam, GoDom has no room to talk. And, apparently no room in his house, which I guess is why he's "stuck" at his computer all of the time. :p

OMG!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

VeeReeDavJCap81
Jan 13th, 2006, 06:43 AM

I'm fully convinced that you are not Julia like many think, but the ever so wonderful Mary Carillo :wavey:

volta
Jan 13th, 2006, 09:59 AM

now dayum :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Rena :bounce: :bounce: :worship: :worship:

Marcus1979
Jan 13th, 2006, 10:03 AM
I would like all the haters to post thier pics I bet they are what u call OBESE not Serena :haha: ;)