PDA

View Full Version : What is your favo language of comment in the videos of tennis?

kammgretel
Jan 12th, 2006, 07:19 PM
What is your favourite language of comment in the tennis videos?

English
French
Spanish
Italian
Russian
Dutch
German
Portuguese
Japanese
Chinese

strawberry.babou
Jan 12th, 2006, 07:25 PM
As long as I'm understading it... :P

It sucks when it's in russian, dutch or german... I can't understand a word.

KoOlMaNsEaN
Jan 12th, 2006, 08:54 PM
English. I get bored with the match when it's in another language other than english

kammgretel
Jan 13th, 2006, 12:36 AM
the dominant is still Eng... vote ~

croat123
Jan 13th, 2006, 12:54 AM
i like the commentators on 7 sport, sky, and the bbc
but i hate the ones on espn

so i really don't have a favorite

the ones on espn deportes are bad as well but i heard they were good on fox sports espanol

Corswandt
Jan 13th, 2006, 12:55 AM
What is your favourite language of comment in the tennis videos?

Latin.

Ferosh
Jan 13th, 2006, 01:03 AM
For me, English obviously! I don't mind the French, just as long as they don't over do it with the "oh la la's." I am fluent in Spanish but their commentary is so boring I just watch on mute.

lucashg
Jan 13th, 2006, 02:14 AM
English and Portuguese obviously, but I don't mind Spanish and French (though French I hardly understand). Now Russian and Chinese I can't understand a word and the Russian commentator from Eurosport doesn't shut up!

I guess the best commentaries are the ones I've seen from Eurosport (English), SkySports (English), ESPN (English) and Sportv (Portuguese). ESPN Latin America (Portuguese), hmm I dislike the commentators a bit, they want to be too cool, when they just sound like a couple of old drunks. ESPN Brasil (Portuguese) is a bit better.

Mafia_Sharapova
Jan 13th, 2006, 02:29 AM
I vote all :hehehe:

Derek.
Jan 13th, 2006, 02:38 AM
English. That's the only language I can 100% understand. Second would be French since that's the language I know second-best. :p