PDA

View Full Version : Calimero?

G1Player2
Jan 12th, 2006, 05:13 AM
I just thought about something..I probably shouldn't be posting this here, but what the heck happened to this fool? Did he get banned?

Dexter
Jan 12th, 2006, 05:14 AM
Yes, he is banned :awww:

tennisrox
Jan 12th, 2006, 05:14 AM
I miss the crazy bastard. :awww:

Bitter Blue Bong
Jan 12th, 2006, 05:18 AM
I don't.

Denise4925
Jan 12th, 2006, 05:19 AM
Banned or suspended, and why?

G1Player2
Jan 12th, 2006, 05:29 AM
Banned or suspended, and why ?

:lol: :lol:

Denise4925
Jan 12th, 2006, 05:31 AM
?

:lol: :lol:
:lol: Well, you know what I mean. I don't recall him taking pot shots at anyone but the players. I don't remember him getting personal with the posters. Unless he got banned or suspended for being annoying as hell about Steffi. :lol:

jfk
Jan 12th, 2006, 05:41 AM
:lol: Well, you know what I mean. I don't recall him taking pot shots at anyone but the players. I don't remember him getting personal with the posters. Unless he got banned or suspended for being annoying as hell about Steffi. :lol:
He constantly berated other posters in his posts.

Good riddance...didn't even notice he was gone until this thread.

Denise4925
Jan 12th, 2006, 05:47 AM

Well, I had him on ignore for so long, I guess I really don't know the content of hardly any of his posts.

VeeReeDavJCap81
Jan 12th, 2006, 05:49 AM
I don't miss him one bit

G1Player2
Jan 12th, 2006, 05:50 AM

He wasn't that bad at first as far as insulting other posters go, but he became VERY abusive his last few months here...

I can't remember how many times I saw dumbo, superdumbo, idiot and nicknames to users screennames when he posted..

Szymanowski
Jan 12th, 2006, 05:51 AM
he was a ****

hablo
Jan 12th, 2006, 05:56 AM
I don't miss him either :p

wateva
Jan 12th, 2006, 05:58 AM
ivanovic is banned too! :p

Justeenium
Jan 12th, 2006, 05:58 AM
:worship: Calimero :worship:

The board's better off with him than without him!

Shame on whoever banned him and those who wanted him banned

hablo
Jan 12th, 2006, 06:04 AM
ivanovic is banned too! :p
banned or suspended ? :p
that poster sure won't be missed by me :haha:

vogus
Jan 12th, 2006, 06:44 AM
why would they ban that guy? He was harmless and he added humor to the board. There are literally thousands of tards posting useless spam here who should be banned before Calimero. It's too bad people can't be banned for sheer stupidity. If i were running the board there would be a basic screening process so that total morons couldn't join.

Knizzle
Jan 12th, 2006, 06:48 AM
Yeah I didn't see any reason for him to be banned outside of maybe spamming with too many Steffi threads and trolling bring Steffi into every thread.

G1Player2
Jan 12th, 2006, 06:51 AM
I think Calimero was banned because he started to be threatening and bullying..Someone sent me a PM he sent them and it was a little disturbing..Funny, yet disturbing..I admit, he brought alot of humor, but he didn't know where to stop the line...CONSTANTLY calling people by names, threatening and bullying them is NOT the way to go just because someone disagrees with you and it kept getting worse and worse...THAT is why he was banned and deservingly so..

Sam L
I consider this a win for my personal crusade. This troll wasn't original and used tactics which are very old and in fact used by yours truly on another board. I couldn't stand him.

darrinbaker00
why would they ban that guy? He was harmless and he added humor to the board. There are literally thousands of tards posting useless spam here who should be banned before Calimero. It's too bad people can't be banned for sheer stupidity. If i were running the board there would be a basic screening process so that total morons couldn't join.
Your endorsement of Cali is proof positive that he should have been banned, if he has indeed been banned. By the way, thank you for the red dot you gave me earlier today.

Denise4925
Jan 12th, 2006, 06:52 AM
I consider this a win for my personal crusade. This troll wasn't original and used tactics which are very old and in fact used by yours truly on another board. I couldn't stand him.
Hi Sam, :wavey: Happy New Year :hug:

The Kaz
Jan 12th, 2006, 06:52 AM
What about Pengwin? He posts too many Peng thread. Maybe he should be "pengbanned"

Sam L
Jan 12th, 2006, 06:53 AM
Happy New Year! How you doing? :)

Denise4925
Your endorsement of Cali is proof positive that he should have been banned, if he has indeed been banned. By the way, thank you for the red dot you gave me earlier today.
:lol:

VeeReeDavJCap81

You'd be banned pretty quickly in that case :wavey:

G1Player2
Jan 12th, 2006, 06:54 AM

Happy NEW year Denise!!! I didn't get one from you!

I have been here probably the LONGEST and yet I get SO little appreciation!

:crying2:

Denise4925
Jan 12th, 2006, 06:54 AM
Happy New Year! How you doing? :)
Doing well. :)

Denise4925
Jan 12th, 2006, 06:55 AM
Happy NEW year Denise!!! I didn't get one from you!

I have been here probably the LONGEST and yet I get SO little appreciation!

:crying2:
I thought I did. Oh I'm sorry boo. :hug: Happy New Year sweetie :smooch:

vogus
Jan 12th, 2006, 06:56 AM
You'd be banned pretty quickly in that case :wavey:

you're not a real sharp tool either. :wavey:

Denise4925
Jan 12th, 2006, 06:58 AM
Better that than a fool like you. :wavey:

vogus
Jan 12th, 2006, 07:00 AM
Better that than a fool like you. :wavey:

i love you Denise. :kiss:

Denise4925
Jan 12th, 2006, 07:01 AM
i love you Denise. :kiss:
:kiss:

VeeReeDavJCap81
Jan 12th, 2006, 07:03 AM

Actually, I'm not a tool at all, just a thorn in your huge ego ;)

vogus
Jan 12th, 2006, 07:04 AM

don't take it so personally, i just didn't agree with your post. I probably over-reacted to it.

VeeReeDavJCap81
Jan 12th, 2006, 07:05 AM
don't take it so personally, i just didn't agree with your post. I probably over-reacted to it.

Back-pedalling, typical cowardice move :o

darrinbaker00
Jan 12th, 2006, 07:20 AM
I'm honestly thanking you. A red dot from you is like a green dot from most everyone else. ;)

vettipooh
Jan 12th, 2006, 08:07 AM
Good riddance to bad rubbish! Glad he's gone. He hated my favs.:rolleyes:Sorry tennis-aus had to go with him! He was fun! :sad:

Andy T
Jan 12th, 2006, 08:26 AM
R.I.P

....though, just like Frankenstein's monster, he'll be back, I'm sure.

Miranda
Jan 12th, 2006, 08:33 AM
i don't miss him, he is :cuckoo: :bs: :silly: , even graf was retired for almost 7 years, his obsession is still so strong, its ok that he worships graft, but not ok that he put down other players and posters who do not agree graf is the greatet :mad:

Sam L
Jan 12th, 2006, 08:40 AM
R.I.P

....though, just like Frankenstein's monster, he'll be back, I'm sure.

He probably is back already. But remember he can't use the same act anymore or people will pick it up immediately. So in a way, it is indeed RIP forever. :D

azmad_88
Jan 12th, 2006, 08:40 AM
at least some peace now..im liking it

Cris Senior
Jan 12th, 2006, 08:56 AM
I don't miss him one bit
CComment:
And nobody will miss your unimaginative,self-importan, run of the mill posts.They should ban you, apart from being boring, on account of your stupid pseudomym, a cross between a twistonguer and Down Syndrome ridden speech.
That rabid Denise shouldn't talk either since she herself has been truly banned for abusive and manic behavior before.
Calimero has no been banned anyways. He is just probably taking vacations from an increasingly moronic forum.

AsGoodAsNew
Jan 12th, 2006, 08:56 AM
Good riddance to bad rubbish! Glad he's gone. He hated my favs.:rolleyes:Sorry tennis-aus had to go with him! He was fun! :sad:
So wy did tennis-aus get banned? Last post I read of his was only being positive about Monica Seles.

Sam L
Jan 12th, 2006, 09:05 AM
So wy did tennis-aus get banned? Last post I read of his was only being positive about Monica Seles.
He may have been an extension of the Calimero personality. Remember that the two fought a lot dragged other posters into their fights. A troll will do anything for attention, so if that were the case, it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

tennisrox
Jan 12th, 2006, 09:56 AM
tennis-aus and Calimero were a couple of raving idiots,but they were entertaining. They were like opposing sides of some nutter with MPD.

Steffi...Monica...Steffi...Monica...Steffi...Monic a :boxing:

malaye
Jan 12th, 2006, 10:47 AM
That would leave the board with very few posters.

Grachka
Jan 12th, 2006, 12:24 PM

Well, I had him on ignore for so long, I guess I really don't know the content of hardly any of his posts.

Moo ha ha :lol:...:scratch:

*Jool*
Jan 12th, 2006, 12:27 PM
BTW , even tho sometimes he points out interesting facts, I don't know how he can possibly go on posting in here , with all the bad comments he's used to receive :confused:

Andy T
Jan 12th, 2006, 12:45 PM
Instead of banning them, I think they should be confined together in the same thread for ever and ever!

Helen Lawson
Jan 12th, 2006, 01:36 PM
I thought he was hilarious! He could wind people up like nobody's business and he certainly knew his Steffi stuff! I miss him beating down morons, but I have to say, I don't miss every thread, even threads about such important topics as Serena's boobs, being turned into threads about Steffi, either, it was getting tiresome.

kabuki
Jan 12th, 2006, 02:13 PM
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead as far as I'm concerned. Cali's novelty wore off a long time ago.

matthias
Jan 12th, 2006, 02:15 PM
i donīt miss him
always when i said how annoying he is said "still mad about Ankeīs lose at the Chase Championships against Steffi" or such stuff
he is/was such a weird person

Mother_Marjorie
Jan 12th, 2006, 02:29 PM

He didn't berate others any more than a lot participants here.