PDA

View Full Version : The Path to Australian Open Title Is Now Open for ... ___________________?

pierce0415
Jan 11th, 2006, 06:51 PM

Drumroll

Please

Playing Like Top 50 Nicole Pratt (WC)?

http://www.thetennischannel.com/TTC/Players/Pratt.jpg

pierce0415
Jan 11th, 2006, 06:53 PM
OK with Kim's injury, Venus' health, Nadia's butt pain, Serena's health etc, people have already made a thread for Elena D and another thread for Lindsay to win the Australian Open. I think those threads are ridiculous. :rolleyes:

While we are at it, we may as well have 104 threads, one for each other player in the draw. I mean, whoever wins AO is going to have to win 7 matches and none of them are going to be handed to them. :tape:

SvetaPleaseWin.
Jan 11th, 2006, 06:54 PM
Is the path open for pratt to win?

to put it in a word...no

<!Society!>
Jan 11th, 2006, 06:56 PM
OK with Kim's injury, Venus' health, Nadia's butt pain, Serena's health etc, people have already made a thread for Elena D and another thread for Lindsay to win the Australian Open. I think those threads are ridiculous. :rolleyes:

While we are at it, we may as well have 104 threads, one for each other player in the draw. I mean, whoever wins AO is going to have to win 7 matches and none of them are going to be handed to them. :tape:

in relation to your comment, i am merely posting my thoughts and questions as a lindsay fan and asking quite a sensible question of whether people think that lindsay will make this grand slam hers with her recent finals appearances but not converting on them. You may think theyre ridiculous but unfortunately im not here to satisfy you and your opinions but instead to voice my own. Im sorry you dont like my lindsay thread that you referred to but the same could be applied to the countless "whos gonna win the FO" threads that will start appearing in about March, the "who will win wimbledon" threads that will appear in May ETC. Its a message board, these things happen.

venus_rulez
Jan 11th, 2006, 07:04 PM

Drumroll

Please

Playing Like Top 50 Nicole Pratt (WC)?

http://www.thetennischannel.com/TTC/Players/Pratt.jpg

:rolleyes: Show some respect, we know that once Nicole fully recovers from her injuries she'll be in the top 10 where she belongs. :worship: