PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody have the tennis channel?!

junlee_vee
Jan 11th, 2006, 06:06 AM
I am wanting to know because I am thinking about getting it. These waits between slams just kills me...and I want to get it because the longest wait of all is coming up...between the AO and FO. So for anybody that watches it, is it any good? Thanks.

Gowza
Jan 11th, 2006, 06:42 AM
i want the tennis channel as well, unfortunately i live in australia and to my knowledge you can't get it down here. a question i'd actually like to ask about the tennis channel is what's the ratio of women's matches to mens matches that they air, we all know mens tennis is more popular and is shown more at the slams stc so is it the same with the tennis channel or is it an even mix of mens and womens matches?

K-Dog
Jan 11th, 2006, 07:06 AM
I have it and I recommend getting it. Just believe me. You get coverage of Gold Coast, Sydney, Hopman Cup, Tokyo, Paris, Antrewp, Doha, Dubai, IW and Nasdaq (super saturdays), Warsaw, Berlin, Rome, Eastbourne, San Diego, LA, Canada, Moscow, Linz, Filderstandt, Bali, and the doubled at the YEC. That is just the women, the men's coverage during the TMS is great. It is so worth it.

junlee_vee
Jan 11th, 2006, 07:07 AM
On another thread I asked the same question, and they said that it shows more WTA events...what I really want to know I guess, is do they show the in between tournaments, classic matches, etc.

junlee_vee
Jan 11th, 2006, 07:19 AM
Well damn...if it's got all that, I MUST get it!!! :bounce:

VeeReeDavJCap81
Jan 11th, 2006, 07:23 AM
I want it, but I don't even know if it's available in my area.