PDA

View Full Version : Henin-Hardenne d. Petrova walkover

The Kaz
Jan 11th, 2006, 04:49 AM
:eek: Petrova AO in doubt

njnetswill
Jan 11th, 2006, 04:51 AM
Oh God. Agassi, Nadal, Safin, Petrova. Who's next?

timafi
Jan 11th, 2006, 04:54 AM
:eek: Petrova AO in doubt
:eek: :eek:

azmad_88
Jan 11th, 2006, 04:54 AM
any reason?

hablo
Jan 11th, 2006, 04:57 AM
it was posted in livescoring : left adductor strain or something but I'm not certain!! :eek:

Dexter
Jan 11th, 2006, 05:00 AM
it was posted in livescoring : left adductor strain or something but I'm not certain!! :eek:yeah, that's what wtatour.com says
http://www.wtatour.com/results/

hablo
Jan 11th, 2006, 05:02 AM
not very good news for Petrova !! :sad:

Gowza
Jan 11th, 2006, 05:03 AM
petrova always gets injured in during the australian leg of the season, didn't she retire from gold coast and sydney last year (sydney was for heat stroke though i think....) anyway being a walkover maybe she was taking precautions so she can play AO. quite unfortunate actually seeing that she always plays well down here yet always gets an injury.

SAEKeithSerena
Jan 11th, 2006, 05:04 AM
INSANE, PLEASE WTA, reorganize your fucking calendar, this is so shitty! i'm just waiting for maria, serena, venus, lindsay, jhh to pull out after the open starts. ridiculous!!!!:(

Langers
Jan 11th, 2006, 05:09 AM
Why didn't she let Kirilenko advance then?

Gosh I seriously don't like Petrova.

kfh_9118
Jan 11th, 2006, 05:26 AM
another WO from Nadia :rolleyes:

Berlin_Calling
Jan 11th, 2006, 05:31 AM

If Kirilenko wanted to advance, she shouldve beaten an injured Nadia :rolleyes:

Langers
Jan 11th, 2006, 05:34 AM
Yeh she must have been really injured. :rolleyes:

She is either very soft or a faker.

fOxYLiCiOuS
Jan 11th, 2006, 05:38 AM
:rolleyes: Nadia once again withdraws from a Tournament. :o

This is exactly what happened last year in GC and Sydney. :tape:

In 2005 she retired retired/withdrew from around 7-6 matches :shrug:

Already in 2006 she's retired from Auckland & Sydney. :sad:

I feel she's a lil bit of a faker. :sad: We've watched her train hard all week. Esspecially with her fitness. :)

:wavey: It's GREAT to see she has STOPPED PLAYING DOUBLES for now! :hearts: She played ALOT of tennis last year. :)

arn
Jan 11th, 2006, 05:41 AM
Yeh she must have been really injured. :rolleyes:

She is either very soft or a faker.

Or she injured herself while training, made a wrong move today, aggrevated a minor pain,...:rolleyes:

Hopefully Nadia gets ready for the AO.

Ferosh
Jan 11th, 2006, 05:43 AM

I could not have said it better myself. Kirilenko should have stepped it up losing 6-1 6-2 was obviously not good enough of an effort.

*Jean*
Jan 11th, 2006, 06:29 AM
Nadia often does that before Grand Slams :o

Leo_DFP
Jan 11th, 2006, 06:36 AM
She's ridiculous. Why did she play this week at all after last week? :rolleyes:

Mana
Jan 11th, 2006, 06:38 AM
"Nadia is a faker...shes so over rated"
God...I am so sick of this shit you :retard:'s. Some of you people are seriously f**ked in the head!! :mad:

Nadia will play AO, I would bet my life on it! I saw an interview with Nadia last year and the question was: How do you keep your self injury free? Her answer was as soon as she gets a minor strain or a very minor injury she takes a week off...some people seem to forget that Nadia has already had career threatening injury's in the past so she knows what its like to have a long period away from the game. I mean, this is her job, this is what she does to make a living. If she played today and her injury get even worse and ended her career...that would be a horrible mistake. Go babe, prove all those haters wrong and win the AO!!!!

Drake1980
Jan 11th, 2006, 06:48 AM
best of luck in SF Justine

WonderfulLee
Jan 11th, 2006, 06:57 AM
hope well soon, Nadia!

rottweily
Jan 11th, 2006, 08:28 AM
Less match practice for Justine :(

jonny84
Jan 11th, 2006, 09:11 AM
Injuries and withdrawals/retirements are getting a joke in the season already. :(

Prizeidiot
Jan 11th, 2006, 09:13 AM
Hmm... that's an odd one.

I saw Nadia hitting in the morning, for ages and she seemed fine. Maybe she trained too much?

tennisjam
Jan 11th, 2006, 09:41 AM
sh#t :o

DomenicDemaria
Jan 11th, 2006, 10:03 AM
"Nadia is a faker...shes so over rated"
God...I am so sick of this shit you :retard:'s. Some of you people are seriously f**ked in the head!! :mad:

Nadia will play AO, I would bet my life on it! I saw an interview with Nadia last year and the question was: How do you keep your self injury free? Her answer was as soon as she gets a minor strain or a very minor injury she takes a week off...some people seem to forget that Nadia has already had career threatening injury's in the past so she knows what its like to have a long period away from the game. I mean, this is her job, this is what she does to make a living. If she played today and her injury get even worse and ended her career...that would be a horrible mistake. Go babe, prove all those haters wrong and win the AO!!!!

:worship:

Couldn't have put it better myself. No point playing if she had a little injury especially against Justine where Nadia would have to be at peak fitness to bet her.

Mynne Dassidy
Jan 11th, 2006, 02:34 PM
Nadia is officially allergic to Australia. :(

Andrew..
Jan 11th, 2006, 02:35 PM

:retard: :retard:

Meesh
Jan 11th, 2006, 03:11 PM
INSANE, PLEASE WTA, reorganize your fucking calendar, this is so shitty! i'm just waiting for maria, serena, venus, lindsay, jhh to pull out after the open starts. ridiculous!!!!:(

Changing the calendar isn't going to do much since the players will then fill up their off season with more EXO's.

I hope Nadia will be ok for AO!

xXSarajevoXx
Jan 11th, 2006, 03:34 PM
Nadja :( hope its ok

foreva lindsay
Jan 11th, 2006, 03:41 PM
it was posted in livescoring : left adductor strain or something but I'm not certain!! :eek:

nadia please be ok!!! :sad: