PDA

View Full Version : Sydney 4F: Henin d. Petrova

FERLKE
Jan 11th, 2006, 05:40 AM
(5) Justine Henin-Hardenne (BEL) d. (4) Nadia Petrova (RUS) w/o (left adductor strain) :sad:

http://www.wtatour.com/results/

Chance
Jan 11th, 2006, 05:43 AM
:( Nadia has about 4 or 5 days to recover. Recover soon, Nadia.

Now Justine vs Svetlana.... oooo who do I want to win- Justine I think. Should be a good match.

Dexter
Jan 11th, 2006, 05:49 AM
Too bad for Nadia :(

At least Justine will have a rest ;)

LucasArg
Jan 11th, 2006, 05:51 AM
Too bad for Nadia, awful way to start the season.

azinna
Jan 11th, 2006, 06:36 AM
Sad stuff this.

malaye
Jan 11th, 2006, 06:42 AM
Bad luck for Nadia. I hope she will recover and be ready for next week. (this is only the second week of the season, and the hospital is starting to fill up :( )And bad luck for Justine as well. She needs all the practice she can get.

JDLover
Jan 11th, 2006, 08:00 AM
I am sorry I know I might get bad rep'd but I have to say this. It seems to me that Nadia is never fit enough to play on the tour in January always pulling out of events and in the Aussie summer you need to be 150% just look at the past champions at the Oz Open, Graf Seles Hingis Serena Williams Henin-Hardenne Pierce Capriati, people who when they won their titles where the fittest and hardest working on the tour, for me Nadia should stop this crap of playing the two tournaments before the open and choose her schedule wisely as well as a good fitness program and maybe she will have some success. with all that talent to only have one title I am sorry boils down to fitness and mental ability in which for me she is really sub par for a top ten.

iine:
Jan 11th, 2006, 11:29 AM
these injuries really are taking over now..:sad: