PDA

View Full Version : Venus Look Good

IAM#1
Jan 11th, 2006, 04:23 AM
Yahoo has some new pics up of Venus and Serena practicing and Venus looks muscular, fit and ready to go.. She seems happy they were showing her playing her racquet like a guitar.. And the photos also have serena in them and she does not look as bad as people are making it... she just not as muscular.... if u want to see go to www.yahoo.com (http://www.yahoo.com) click news and type venus williams and u will see the new practicing pictures.. from what i understand they are practicing twice a day!!!

Savior
Jan 11th, 2006, 05:14 AM
Yeah, I'll be the first one to admit it, I was way wrong about Venus' shape coming into the Aussie Open. WAY wrong. Those first pictures that came out were really misleading. But, yeah. Venus looks to be in great shape and, barring any aggrevation to her knee or back, I think she could be primed for another nice run in Melbourne. Here's hopin'.

K-Dog
Jan 11th, 2006, 05:23 AM
Yeah the photos from Hong Kong were very misleading!!

-VSR-
Jan 11th, 2006, 05:28 AM
Never doubted you Venus babe! :kiss:

Serena, I know your coming back, it takes time! :hearts:

Stamp Paid
Jan 11th, 2006, 06:05 AM
LOL those photos were not deceiving. *dead* @ the people who thought Venus had a roll on her stomach. :rolls:

esquímaux
Jan 11th, 2006, 06:07 AM
LOL those photos were not deceiving. *dead* @ the people who thought Venus had a roll on her stomach. :rolls::haha::haha::haha:

And actually, *DEAD* @ you for smackin' a drool on Rena's buhdunkuhdunk in your avatar :rolls:

bis2806
Jan 11th, 2006, 07:25 AM
Well it just shows that Venus was fine during her match against Lindsay. No injury can just go away like that after a few days anyway.

Stamp Paid
Jan 11th, 2006, 07:43 AM
Well it just shows that Venus was fine during her match against Lindsay. No injury can just go away like that after a few days anyway.

LOL

K-Dog
Jan 11th, 2006, 07:54 AM

It wasn't an injury that stays with you for a long time if it is treated properly. She had balance issues with her pelvis. That can be fixed by a good physio, which Kerrie Brooks is. She wasn't there in Hong Kong. Venus looked in pain and off balance in her matches, just like Lindsay was in pain in the Wimbledon final.

Knizzle
Jan 11th, 2006, 07:57 AM

:haha: yeah that Lindsay, she's just too good for Venus. Venus should go ahead and reTIAAAAR now.

BTW Serena's rib dysfunction went away in the AO final with treatment. Just ask Lindsay. :D

IAM#1
Jan 11th, 2006, 04:39 PM
Alright dont start no mess on this message board now.. Its ok everyone's play will speak for itself at the Open.....

vwfan
Jan 11th, 2006, 05:56 PM
Well it just shows that Venus was fine during her match against Lindsay. No injury can just go away like that after a few days anyway.Hope springs eternal. :o

Infiniti2001
Jan 11th, 2006, 06:22 PM

When was the last time Lindsay defeated Venus so easily?? I mean the score was not so one-sided when she was playing like shit for crying out loud. Oh well, if it gives you comfort, keep telling yourself that she was fine :rolleyes:

vwfan
Jan 11th, 2006, 07:00 PM
Didn't work for me. Am I missing something.

Paneru
Jan 11th, 2006, 07:14 PM

Wrong.

It shows that pics can
be distorted.

Her physically appearnce in a photo looking distorted
has absolutely nothing to do with any injury that
may have occurred and you know it. ;)

Besides, it was an exhibition,
nothing more. :cool:

Paneru
Jan 11th, 2006, 07:14 PM
Alright dont start no mess on this message board now.. Its ok everyone's play will speak for itself at the Open.....

:yeah:

Paneru
Jan 11th, 2006, 07:15 PM
Didn't work for me. Am I missing something.
it was just th new pics that
were posted from yesterday.