PDA

View Full Version : Lenita was 69

Bette_Midler
Jan 10th, 2006, 10:56 PM
and now is........ 96 :sad:

69 to 96 sounds fun but is :sad: I think she is the biggest drop in rankings :sad:

vamos Lenita :hug:

Elisse
Jan 10th, 2006, 11:07 PM
69 to 96 sounds fun

hahahaha Gabbs :drool: :devil:

awww...our poor Lenita, I feel so sorry for her!! :sad:

:hug: @ Lenita

aww..I really hope she gets a good draw and a few good wins at the Aus Open to help boost her confidence!! :kiss:

Pame Lenita!!! :smooch: :hug:

forever_rafter
Jan 11th, 2006, 06:49 AM
She's had pretty shitty draws when she was higher in the ranking so maybe being around 100 will help her to get a better draw. Does it make sense or is it just a wishful thinking? ;) :confused:

guizzy
Jan 11th, 2006, 09:16 AM
She's had pretty shitty draws when she was higher in the ranking so maybe being around 100 will help her to get a better draw. Does it make sense or is it just a wishful thinking? ;) :confused:

I guess it makes some sence but what Lena needs is someone to shake her. Maybe this drop in the rankings will do so. I can't believe how good she can play and how easy she can lose.

RayRob
Jan 11th, 2006, 01:43 PM
I still find it hard to take that she's bobbing around 69-100 in the world when just a few short years ago, she was in the top 20, heading for the top ten....then vile injuries struck. How hard must this be on her? I can't imagine how she deals with it.

She's sure to make a come back....there's so much left in her!

Come on Leni - we're behind you!
-Rache

forever_rafter
Jan 11th, 2006, 04:11 PM
I guess it makes some sence but what Lena needs is someone to shake her. Maybe this drop in the rankings will do so. I can't believe how good she can play and how easy she can lose.

I'd not mind shaking her although I'm more capable of hugging somebody than being hard on him/her ;)

Calliope.
Jan 13th, 2006, 05:22 PM
Poor Lena :sad: She really deserves an higher position because she's so talented! Pame Lenita!! :kiss: