PDA

View Full Version : Nice Pic of Venus

Bounty Hunter
Jan 6th, 2006, 04:12 PM
I came across this pic of Vee. Thought it might cheer up her fans after her loss today.... (I'm being nice)

http://www.venustennis.com/scans/vwamex2.jpg

LadyLil
Jan 6th, 2006, 04:17 PM
I got Tennis magazine and saw this pic and thought dayum girl. Lookin' good.

Simplicity
Jan 6th, 2006, 04:18 PM
:) Why do you no tlike Venus and you like Serena? That's insane! They are sisters. serena doesn't like any1 who holds a grudge against her sis ;)

P.S- Love the pic!

Bounty Hunter
Jan 6th, 2006, 04:20 PM
:) Why do you no tlike Venus and you like Serena? That's insane! They are sisters. serena doesn't like any1 who holds a grudge against her sis ;)

P.S- Love the pic!

I don't dislike Venus, just of some of her fans.... :wavey: .. with that said, it's becoming difficult to support her...

Simplicity
Jan 6th, 2006, 04:23 PM
Oh, you shouldn't be like that. Venus has no control over them. Venus is a very nice person, and so is Serena. I just find it wierd that you can like one, and not the other. But I understand what you're saying. My friend is a huge Hingis fan, and he kept telling me she was playing like a Top 20 player, which pissed me off, and because of it I wanted Hingis to lose yesterday :o

-Cheers :wavey:

azinna
Jan 6th, 2006, 04:25 PM
Work!

Stamp Paid
Jan 6th, 2006, 04:26 PM
Oh, you shouldn't be like that. Venus has no control over them. Venus is a very nice person, and so is Serena. I just find it wierd that you can like one, and not the other. But I understand what you're saying. My friend is a huge Hingis fan, and he kept telling me she was playing like a Top 20 player, which pissed me off, and because of it I wanted Hingis to lose yesterday :o

-Cheers :wavey:

Its not really weird, they're two totally different people with two totally different hearts. They arent very similar personality wise as well.

Simplicity
Jan 6th, 2006, 04:27 PM
Well I'm a fan of both! :-P

SilK
Jan 6th, 2006, 04:29 PM
look @ them legs. :drool:

ampers&
Jan 6th, 2006, 04:30 PM
Well I'm a fan of both! :-P
me too.
but that doesn't stop a lot of Venus fans from being extremely irritating and annoying. :)

volta
Jan 6th, 2006, 04:33 PM
now dayum :drool: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

vwfan
Jan 6th, 2006, 04:37 PM
Thanks, I am glad you posted it. That is just a fantastic picture. Best legs in tennis. :eek:

vwfan
Jan 6th, 2006, 04:42 PM

P.S- Love the pic!I never get how Serena fans can be annoyed at Venus. She is always 100% supportive of Serena and gracious about her accomplishments. She took every single loss to Serena like a champion.

And while I am not as big a fan of Serena as Venus, I do like the idea of Williams domination: I would never tire of seeing them play every single Grand Slam final until they retire. I'd just like Venus to win her fair share of them. :lol:

FoxyliciousKhat
Jan 6th, 2006, 05:08 PM
Hey thanks for the beautiful pic of the Goddess Ms Venus Ebony Starr Williams. Yes she is my favourite but I'm a big Serena fan as well just love Venus more. If Venus is not playing then it's Serena all the way for me.

aNYthing
Jan 6th, 2006, 05:10 PM
WOWZA! :hearts: :drool:

Good Lord...

Rocketta
Jan 6th, 2006, 05:14 PM
me too.
but that doesn't stop a lot of Venus fans from being extremely irritating and annoying. :)

I hope you don't think the same exact thing can be said about some Serena fans? :unsure:

Dawn Marie
Jan 6th, 2006, 05:22 PM
Venus and Serena go hand in hand. Bottomline if and you like one and not the other then you truely don't like the one you claim that you like. So yes I am stating that some of you are fake fans.

FEARLESS VENUS RULES.:) Them legs are like DAYUM.:)

Infiniti2001
Jan 6th, 2006, 06:04 PM
I hope you don't think the same exact thing can be said about some Serena fans? :unsure:

Post of the year :worship: :kiss: :wavey:

Meesh
Jan 6th, 2006, 06:07 PM
This was the American Express Card ad in Tennis Magazine. It also listed her favorite things on the opposite page...

Infiniti2001
Jan 6th, 2006, 06:40 PM
This was the American Express Card ad in Tennis Magazine. It also listed her favorite things on the opposite page...

http://www.venustennis.com/scans/vwamex1.jpg

kosmikgroove
Jan 6th, 2006, 06:57 PM
Those Legs!!!!

pisces
Jan 6th, 2006, 07:43 PM
I never understand that?.I love Venus AND Venus,loves Serena.So I love them both!.Both are unbelievable beautiful,& talent. How could you love one,without the other?Imagine meeting Venus,and she ask you about her baby sister Serena!Do you think she will contiune on,after you tell her you like her,but not Serena?

Libertango
Jan 6th, 2006, 08:11 PM
Hehe, I love her answers! She could be a model, she's got an amazing bod! :hearts: :drool:

Dana Marcy
Jan 6th, 2006, 08:48 PM
Thanks Infiniti! I like that "a regular girl living a charmed life". :yeah:

Veenut
Jan 6th, 2006, 09:03 PM
OMG!!! What a fantastic photo!!! :hearts: Thanks so much for posting pics and writings as this helped me to feel much better after learning of her injury in Hong Kong.

She is certainly working it lately !!! :cool:

V-MAC
Jan 6th, 2006, 09:06 PM
Great pic :hearts:

Paneru
Jan 6th, 2006, 09:10 PM
Strutt baby, STRUTT!!! :worship: :hearts:

Ah, Venus and a tatoo,
wonder what she'd get.

Love her "perfect day"! :bounce:

Hopefully she'll have another in
about three weeks time. :cool:

tenn_ace
Jan 6th, 2006, 09:30 PM
I came across this pic of Vee. Thought it might cheer up her fans after her loss today.... (I'm being nice)

http://www.venustennis.com/scans/vwamex2.jpg

Thanks so much for posting it. I mentioned it in another thread about a week ago. I love this pic a lot. Venus :drool: