PDA

View Full Version : Vaidisova d. Mirza 7-6, 6-3

Sabatinifan
Jan 6th, 2006, 02:13 PM
at least that's what the scoreboard said on the website.

solid3k
Jan 6th, 2006, 02:18 PM
Sania was leading the 1st set 6-6; 7-6 and then the line call went against her which was well 5-6 cm off baseline...Damn turning point...Sania was playing well uptill there...!!!

Dexter
Jan 6th, 2006, 02:25 PM
Nikki :yeah:

Maryamator
Jan 6th, 2006, 02:29 PM
awww sania:aww:

KingA
Jan 6th, 2006, 02:58 PM
Both girls put up a good battle!!!
Yes.... Sania was unlucky at that crucial line call during the first set tiebreak!!!!

Hope both girls will carry a good form to the AO!!! Especially my Nicole Babe!! :yeah:

Rafe306
Jan 6th, 2006, 03:03 PM
That's actually a good scoreline for Mirza..She brought the first set to a tie breaker against a player who is the next Sharapova :eek: :cool:

SloKid
Jan 6th, 2006, 03:09 PM
Nikki :bounce:

skanky~skanketta
Jan 6th, 2006, 03:12 PM
damn!sania!:sad:

do better at the AO!at least 3 wins there girl!

Sabatinifan
Jan 6th, 2006, 03:13 PM
The stats showed it was a fairly close match, Mirza had four more winners but also about 8-10 more errors than Vaidisova.

solid3k
Jan 6th, 2006, 03:13 PM
I still think this was Mirza'a match...!!! Should have taken it...!!!

Jose-Luis
Jan 6th, 2006, 03:16 PM
Nicole :banana: :yeah:

solid3k
Jan 6th, 2006, 03:28 PM
The stats showed it was a fairly close match, Mirza had four more winners but also about 8-10 more errors than Vaidisova.Damn errors :rolleyes: ...Cant help with the kind of the game she plays :worship: . Worst for Sania is that those errors comes out many a times in the crucial situation and this terribly causes the match for her :sad: ...!!!

Infiniti2001
Jan 6th, 2006, 03:29 PM
Sania :mad:

Mailin
Jan 6th, 2006, 03:29 PM
Nicki :yeah:

Allez Joosteen
Jan 6th, 2006, 03:30 PM
Nicole :bounce:

Vaidisova
Jan 6th, 2006, 07:40 PM
Great job Nicole. Good luck in the silver group final tomorrow!

dav abu
Jan 6th, 2006, 07:50 PM
well done Nicole

Scotso
Jan 7th, 2006, 12:27 AM
Nicole :D

Zauber
Jan 7th, 2006, 12:32 AM
solid 3 k excuses excuses excuses.

bis2806
Jan 7th, 2006, 12:53 AM
This match was hilarious! Sania was blaming the umpire for "not watching the ball" and told him to "not watch their (the players') faces." At one point earlier, she questioned her first serve that was called out and asked the umpire if he saw the ball. The umpire was dumb too because he didn't really respond to Sania. So she said "No? Maybe?" and laughed it off, embarassing the umpire. Later on in the match there were also close calls that went against Sania, and she screamed because of it. She looked at the umpire when the point was over and walked past him. She tapped the strings of her racket on the net pole and stared at the umpired, drawing much laughter from the crowd :lol:

Nicole also bitched at the umpire. After she served to go into a tiebreak - and there was no call for a while - everyone, including her, thought the point was over and a tiebreak was going to begin. Nicole was ready for the changeover. All of a sudden the linesman said "OUT", prompting the umpire to say "fault." Nicole couldn't believe it, and she walked towards the umpire with a shocked look. Then she said "Yeah, like FIVE minutes ago?!" :lol:

At the end of the match when Nicole was signing autographs, she had my sharpie :o When I asked for it back (after numerous autograph signing) she said something like "Sorry, sorry, I stole your pen, Sorry Sorry!" I didn't know if she was being sarcastic or what. But someone laughed at it. Anyways, that was the last match of the night when I was starving. The cold weather also didn't help. I really underestimated the weather here.

charmedRic
Jan 7th, 2006, 01:09 AM
This match was hilarious! Sania was blaming the umpire for "not watching the ball" and told him to "not watch their (the players') faces." At one point earlier, she questioned her first serve that was called out and asked the umpire if he saw the ball. The umpire was dumb too because he didn't really respond to Sania. So she said "No? Maybe?" and laughed it off, embarassing the umpire. Later on in the match there were also close calls that went against Sania, and she screamed because of it. She looked at the umpire when the point was over and walked past him. She tapped the strings of her racket on the net pole and stared at the umpired, drawing much laughter from the crowd :lol:

Nicole also bitched at the umpire. After she served to go into a tiebreak - and there was no call for a while - everyone, including her, thought the point was over and a tiebreak was going to begin. Nicole was ready for the changeover. All of a sudden the linesman said "OUT", prompting the umpire to say "fault." Nicole couldn't believe it, and she walked towards the umpire with a shocked look. Then she said "Yeah, like FIVE minutes ago?!" :lol:

At the end of the match when Nicole was signing autographs, she had my sharpie :o When I asked for it back (after numerous autograph signing) she said something like "Sorry, sorry, I stole your pen, Sorry Sorry!" I didn't know if she was being sarcastic or what. But someone laughed at it. Anyways, that was the last match of the night when I was starving. The cold weather also didn't help. I really underestimated the weather here.

Sounds like an amusing match. :)

Mightymirza
Jan 7th, 2006, 02:26 AM

Sania...LOL..:worship: :worship: :hearts: :hearts:

Harju.
Jan 7th, 2006, 04:14 AM
Congrats Nicole ;)

solid3k
Jan 7th, 2006, 09:20 AM

At the end of the match when Nicole was signing autographs, she had my sharpie :o When I asked for it back (after numerous autograph signing) she said something like "Sorry, sorry, I stole your pen, Sorry Sorry!" I didn't know if she was being sarcastic or what. But someone laughed at it. Anyways, that was the last match of the night when I was starving. The cold weather also didn't help. I really underestimated the weather here.What the Heck Sania was fighting :( ...It was Nicole blaming the referee :rolleyes: and asking question to him whether Sania's forehand was in or not ???

Kunal
Jan 7th, 2006, 09:27 AM
scrappy affair