PDA

View Full Version : My day at the tournament, now including day 2

Andy.
Jan 6th, 2006, 10:09 AM
Hi guys i went to the first day of Qualies today.

I saw Justine and Amelie training on the centre court, they both trained twise today they both looked terrific and very very fit. Justine didnt look to good in the morning but practiced much better in the afternoon. Amelie practice with Paula in the afternoon and she too was really muscleing the ball really well. I saw Shennay Perry play and she has a terrific game with so much variety and speed, she served and vollyed as well ans was such an entertaning player to watch. Also saw Dulko practicing and she looks even prettier close up she was hitting the ball well. Pend, Na and Ann C. were also avout the place and i aslo caught part of Haynes first round she is a great fighter but she got overpowered today.
and i just have to say that i was very impressed with Sun she has a really strange grunt but she is a great fighter and very intense and powerfull

ozfan44
Jan 6th, 2006, 12:30 PM
thanks for reports!

Ellery
Jan 6th, 2006, 01:48 PM
Thanks! :wavey:

Andy.
Jan 7th, 2006, 09:49 AM
I was there all day today and i watched quite a few players practicing. Amelie and Justine trained twise on centre court again both looking the goods and i will repeat myself again but they are incredibly fit and hitting the ball so well and with huge pace. Sami was out there as well today and her groundstrokes have improved so much i the last year she is so much more consistent. Makiri was practicing with asagoe and she was really hitting the ball well and mixing up her shots and pace. Ivanovic was hitting with Kuzzi and they were having a great time togehter. Kuzzi is so nice and a real character and she was hitting very well better then Ana IMO. Dani was hitting with Anna C and she did not look to be in rhythem today and came off second best in their practice. One thing i have noticed with Dani is that she is quite sour around the courts and doesnt smile at all.

TheBoiledEgg
Jan 7th, 2006, 10:22 AM
but did you go and see any matches ?? if so who, and details :p
thats more important.

Andy.
Jan 7th, 2006, 10:26 AM
No i dont really go to qualy matches i only went to Shennay Perry's match the rest of the day was spent watching the good players practice but i will go to plenty of matches tomorow its the first day of the main draw.

lauryn
Jan 7th, 2006, 11:59 AM
Thanks for sharing! :)

King Aaron
Jan 7th, 2006, 04:54 PM
Thanks. :) Glad to hear Maria is parcticing well. :)

iPatty
Jan 7th, 2006, 04:59 PM

Keep 'em coming :bounce: