PDA

View Full Version : Who has withdrawn from Sydney?

DomenicDemaria
Jan 6th, 2006, 07:33 AM
Just want to know if anyone knows who has withdrawn from Sydney coz the qualifying draw says Shinobu Asagoe has been moved into main draw. Does anyone know who witdrew? I already know Natalie Dechy withdrew and has been replaced by Shuai Peng.

Sunny_Boy
Jan 6th, 2006, 08:47 AM
Just want to know if anyone knows who has withdrawn from Sydney coz the qualifying draw says Shinobu Asagoe has been moved into main draw. Does anyone know who witdrew? I already know Natalie Dechy withdrew and has been replaced by Shuai Peng.
Maybe it was Shinobu who withdrew. She only finished playing her doubles in New Zeland tonight and might want a rest

dinhd82
Jan 6th, 2006, 08:49 AM
Hingis?

KimC&MariaSNo1's
Jan 6th, 2006, 08:50 AM
hope its not hingis but it could be

DomenicDemaria
Jan 6th, 2006, 10:07 PM
Maybe it was Shinobu who withdrew. She only finished playing her doubles in New Zeland tonight and might want a rest

The qualy draw says Shinobu has been withdrawn and moved into maindraw not that she has been withdrawn coz of doubles. So someone has obviously withdrawn for Shinobu to be let into the maindraw. I originally thought Shinobu was withdrawn coz of doubles but the draw says she has been moved to maindraw.

DomenicDemaria
Jan 6th, 2006, 10:08 PM
I don't think it's Hingis coz wouldn't they replace her with a wildcard coz she was a wildcard.

pierce0415
Jan 6th, 2006, 10:09 PM
It definitely isn't Hingis because if Hingis withdrew, they would have given her WC to some Australian player, not Asagoe

I bet Sesil withdrew

*Jool*
Jan 6th, 2006, 10:30 PM
I say Sesil too
:shrug: