PDA

View Full Version : Damir Dokic speaks about Jelena's financial troubles and more

Joana
Jan 5th, 2006, 04:21 PM
From his latest interview in Serbian newspapers:
He says Jelena gave him a house in Serbia, a house in Florida, all the cars and all the prize money and he has papers to prove it was legal. She kept all the money she got from sponsors, about 4 million $ in total. He suspects that the Bikic brothers had taken everything from her, but also adds that Jelena was always a big spender, particularly fond of jewelry.
The rest is his usual crap about the conspiracies against him and Jelena, but he says some interesting things, for example that i 2001 Jelena got 125000 $ just to show up at Toyota Princess Cup. He thinks Leslie Bowrey would be a great coach for Jelena because she's not a lesbian.

faboozadoo15
Jan 5th, 2006, 04:25 PM
does this man EVER sober up?

Dawn Marie
Will this man ever SHUT THE FUCK UP!! He speaks after Jelena had two losses and an injury. Kick your daughter when she is down.. Damir.

Why won't the WTA make it stop?

vutt
He thinks Leslie Bowrey would be a great coach for Jelena because she's not a lesbian.

:p

good old damir...

Philip
Jan 5th, 2006, 04:26 PM
Damir... he needs locking up.

kabuki
Jan 5th, 2006, 04:26 PM
And, the loser of the millenium award goes to...

Helen Lawson
Jan 5th, 2006, 04:27 PM
Gotta love the "not a lesbian" part. :lol:

Actually, it sounds reasonable for him, he took her prize money, she took her endorsement money. She's a real dope if she blew through $4 million.

Billy Moonshine
Jan 5th, 2006, 04:30 PM
Hilarious as ever, Damir is still making the headlines.
Why did she give him all that cash? Some of it I could understand, but all the prize money?
And can't she just pawn the jewellery to pay Bowrey?

©@®eLess
Jan 5th, 2006, 04:45 PM
Yeah she just "gave" him those millions! Does any kid "give" million to their parents? :lol:

Anyway when i was on my summer holidays- i saw his "hacienda" from the car- by night it looks like a spaceship comparing to other houses at that mountain! He even has horses :lol: And people in that place say he is ok, but there is something wrong with him, his eyes, and his look, Oh man that grannie gave me a good laugh

*JR*
Jan 5th, 2006, 05:14 PM
Why doesn't he just rat out his old buddies Karadzic and Mladic to the War Crimes Tribunal and collect the reward money? :hehehe:

KoOlMaNsEaN
Jan 5th, 2006, 05:37 PM
Who goes to him for a news report?!

King Aaron
Jan 5th, 2006, 05:39 PM
He thinks Leslie Bowrey would be a great coach for Jelena because she's not a lesbian.

:lol:

tennisrox
Jan 5th, 2006, 05:43 PM

:haha:
No surprise
Damir :smash:

tenn_ace
Jan 5th, 2006, 06:12 PM
maybe he and mama Stevenson should hook up?... they will definitely something to talk about: "predatory" lesbians, etc. :p

Fingon
Jan 5th, 2006, 06:15 PM
Will this man ever SHUT THE FUCK UP!! He speaks after Jelena had two losses and an injury. Kick your daughter when she is down.. Damir.

Why won't the WTA make it stop?

How could the wta make it stop?

WhatTheDeuce
Jan 5th, 2006, 10:11 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: Wow that was funny

Tennace
Jan 5th, 2006, 10:14 PM
Damir... he needs locking up.
No... I think they should shoot him

Dawn Marie
Jan 5th, 2006, 10:20 PM
How could the wta make it stop?

Fingon I was jesting. I know the WTA cannot make it actually stop. They could hire someone to take it away for a long long time. Then bring it back out fully recovered. :) lol

Nobody would ever know.. because it wouldn't be missed.

timafi
Jan 5th, 2006, 10:33 PM
he needs to put a lid on his trap :mad: :mad:

VeeReeDavJCap81
Jan 5th, 2006, 10:33 PM
What a loser he is :rolleyes:

Drake1980
Jan 5th, 2006, 10:59 PM
lol, he's hilarious