PDA

View Full Version : Kournikova--A wast of talent!

Rafe306
Jan 5th, 2006, 05:55 AM
I mean when you think about it she had it all in tennis..She was a top 10 player and her looks took her somewhere else..such a waste!!!!! :p :rolleyes:

I still love her though

Rafe306
Jan 5th, 2006, 06:23 AM
cmon someone has to repsond to this!!!! It's sooo true!!

SilK
Jan 5th, 2006, 06:24 AM
you so badly want to get badrepped? :shrug:

Miranda
Jan 5th, 2006, 06:25 AM
no need to feel pity for her, she has earned more monies than many players who got more titles than her :lol: :devil:

Rafe306
Jan 5th, 2006, 06:27 AM
no need to feel pity for her, she has earned more monies than many players who got more titles than her :lol: :devil:

But think of what she could have really accomplished..I mean she's hot and all but seriously...

Rafe306
Jan 5th, 2006, 06:28 AM
you so badly want to get badrepped? :shrug:

And how am i getting badrepped with this thread??

Miranda
Jan 5th, 2006, 06:30 AM
if only you think of monica .......... anna is not that poor :wavey:
But think of what she could have really accomplished..I mean she's hot and all but seriously...

SilK
Jan 5th, 2006, 06:32 AM
And how am i getting badrepped with this thread??

you obviously haven't been around this board very long :tape:

Andy.
Jan 5th, 2006, 07:02 AM
Its true though she is a wasted talent but she walked away from the game becasue she didnt need it anymore she had her money and her fame.

esquímaux
Jan 5th, 2006, 07:04 AM
:wast:

rararasputin
Jan 5th, 2006, 07:05 AM
yes, she is an unfulfilled talent.....but now she is rich and has what seems to be true love. Perhaps that is all she ever really wanted?? Who knows?

It is a fact that not all talent gets fulfilled. I might have tons of tennis talent but not even know it!!!

Miranda
Jan 5th, 2006, 07:11 AM
lucic falls more in this wastage of talent category, poor her, where is she now :sad:

Rafe306
Jan 5th, 2006, 07:13 AM
lucic falls more in this wastage of talent category, poor her, where is she now :sad:

Yea what happened to her??? :fiery:

tommyk75
Jan 5th, 2006, 07:39 AM
Anna was a good player but never a great one. She showed great promise until that freak injury at Eastbourne (after which her game slowly but surely deteriorated), but even then she was clearly a notch below Martina and the Williams sisters. She was just way too inconsistent, especially on that forehand which she used too much arm and not enough body...

It's too bad, and I can't help that she'd return to playing at least doubles.

KimC&MariaSNo1's
Jan 5th, 2006, 08:33 AM
i think if she was ugly she would have been top 5 for long time and wouldnt hasve been drawn away from tennis

LH2HBH
Jan 5th, 2006, 08:40 AM
you obviously haven't been around this board very long :tape:

which is why we should be nice to him.... everyone has to go through their Anna faze - when they admit she had talent and that it was squandered. You mourn and then move on.....

Miranda
Jan 5th, 2006, 08:41 AM
i don't agree, maria S and hingis not ugly, they also took part in many adverts etc, but they still won a lot titles :wavey:

Zauber
Jan 5th, 2006, 08:47 AM
a notch below a great player means you are damn good.
She was a very good world class tennis player.
Her tennis playing allways seems to get belittled.
While other of her talents get over-blown.

tennisjam
Jan 5th, 2006, 08:53 AM
she is definitly a big waste of talent...

Rafe306
Jan 5th, 2006, 11:45 AM
Long live Anna K!