PDA

View Full Version : The Tennis Channel & Dish Network

T-schmidty20
Jan 4th, 2006, 04:00 PM
When I saw the thread about The Tennis Channel coming to Dish Network, I was really excited...but when we got online with the "live chat" to check for it, the people at Dish said they knew nothing about it....then we called them and they said they knew nothing either?? :confused: I was hoping to see some tennis that normally isn't on!!!

:rolleyes: at Dish Network...

Maybe I just need to be more patient or something!! :lol:

AjdeNate!
Jan 4th, 2006, 08:07 PM
I called them too, and the guy was a real idiot. He said to just keep checking their website. I had to tell him about the transponder and the satellite number, channel number, etc. He said he had no information about anything.

Breakaway
Jan 4th, 2006, 08:21 PM
I emailed directv again, and get the same old response! "We forwarded you request to the drectv manager, etc etc etc" :rolleyes:

I want the TENNIS CHANNEL! :o

Chriskip
Jan 4th, 2006, 08:33 PM
Tennis Channel isnt that great anyway....I like their Bag Checks though

T-schmidty20
Jan 4th, 2006, 10:32 PM
What are their Bag Checks?

<!Society!>
Jan 4th, 2006, 10:43 PM
what is the tennis channel, i never knew it existed? how the hell do you get it

venusfan
Jan 4th, 2006, 11:24 PM
Bag Check is basically the meaning.. They show a player and the player shows what he/she have inside their bags.

The only times when it helps to have TTC are around tournament times because they actually show live tournaments and if your a fan of ATP tennis. They show Masters Series events from round 1 and it's usually all day live coverage from start to finish then it repeats at night "AWESOME COVERAGE". When a tournament isn't on the channel it really stinks. I would hope they showed real classic matches but nope, all the old matches they show are yawners.

I have TTC and I just start watching it again to see HC. Not sure how much it cost but I'm paying $3.99 a month for it but that also includes my Fox College Sports channels which are far more important to me. GO HUSKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

udachi Elena
Jan 5th, 2006, 01:02 AM
Something you all should know before you continue to try to get the tennis channel out of directv... THey suck, they dont' give a shit about customer service.. and they have been telling me for 2 years now the tennis channel will be available within the next month

cartmancop
Jan 5th, 2006, 01:55 AM
I emailed directv again, and get the same old response! "We forwarded you request to the drectv manager, etc etc etc" :rolleyes:

I want the TENNIS CHANNEL! :o

Me 2...I imagine these emails go right into the trash can of their email inbox :fiery: As if the addition of the tennis channel would take away from their 300 paid programming channels & 200 bad music channels with no video :rolleyes:

CrossCourt~Rally
Jan 5th, 2006, 02:03 AM
I know..CHARLIE CHAT is a bunch of bullshit..i am so dissapointed..i mean do we really need 20 home shopping networks selling shit that doesn't work and nobody with an IQ of over 50 and sober would ever buy ? :fiery:

AjdeNate!
Jan 8th, 2006, 09:13 AM
Updated info from The Tennis Channel :

We are in active negotiations with Dish Network and are hopeful that we will be launching in the next 60 days but canít confirm timing until we get closer. Thanks for hanging in there and please keep an eye on the TTC website for launch announcements!