PDA

View Full Version : kuzzie to team up with momo in Aussie Open

firefly_ac
Jan 4th, 2006, 04:10 PM
From an AFP article

"Kutznetsova also revealed that she would team with France's Amelie Mauresmo in the mixed doubles :eek: at the Australian Open later this month after her regular partner, Alicia Molik was forced out with illness..."

so who's the 'man' in the partnership ? :lol: :tape:

tenn_ace
Jan 4th, 2006, 04:13 PM
oh my... I would sue the bustard who wrote the article

Vut
Jan 4th, 2006, 04:46 PM
:eek:

SvetaPleaseWin.
Jan 4th, 2006, 04:51 PM
From an AFP article

"Kutznetsova also revealed that she would team with France's Amelie Mauresmo in the mixed doubles :eek: at the Australian Open later this month after her regular partner, Alicia Molik was forced out with illness..."

so who's the 'man' in the partnership ? :lol: :tape:

i love it

*Jean*
Jan 4th, 2006, 04:57 PM
Very bad .... :(

timafi
Jan 4th, 2006, 05:39 PM
and that is supposed to be funny? :( :(

silverwhite
Jan 4th, 2006, 05:41 PM
Allez, Sveta/Momo! :D :hearts:

marmite1
Jan 4th, 2006, 05:42 PM
Bless them :lol: hopefully they will do well.

creep
Jan 4th, 2006, 05:43 PM
I think Svetlana could do better.

marmite1
Jan 4th, 2006, 05:43 PM

:p

tenn_ace
Jan 4th, 2006, 05:44 PM

bad, but funny :D

creep
Jan 4th, 2006, 05:44 PM
:p

:lol: :wavey: :)

marmite1
Jan 4th, 2006, 05:47 PM
:lol: :wavey: :)

:wavey: :kiss:

améliemomo
Jan 4th, 2006, 05:47 PM
and that is supposed to be funny? :( :(

Hum... it seems to another dumbs...

Allez Sveta and Amé!!!!!!!!!!!

tenn_ace
Jan 4th, 2006, 05:50 PM
oh c'mon for most of people in this thread Sveta and Amelie are fav players (for me they are at the top of the list). Nobody laughs at them, but rather at the dumb writer. Lighten up.

marmite1
Jan 4th, 2006, 05:54 PM
oh c'mon for most of people in this thread Sveta and Amelie are fav players (for me they are at the top of the list). Nobody laughs at them, but rather at the dumb writer. Lighten up.

Agreed. I dont think it was post with malicious intent, just to mock the stupid reporter.

timafi
Jan 4th, 2006, 05:55 PM
yeah ur right Tenn :)
liking the idea of them playing together again :bigclap: :bigclap:
may you take home the plate come end of january :yeah: :yeah:

marmite1
Jan 4th, 2006, 05:57 PM
yeah ur right Tenn :)
liking the idea of them playing together again :bigclap: :bigclap:
may you take home the plate come end of january :yeah: :yeah:

:yeah:

SvetaPleaseWin.
Jan 4th, 2006, 05:58 PM
i wanted kuzy to play with clijsters or groenefeld but thats not happening so hopefully amelie will play like she did at wimby

firefly_ac
Jan 4th, 2006, 06:11 PM
Agreed. I dont think it was post with malicious intent, just to mock the stupid reporter.

Thank you~ don't know whazzup with those sports reporters.. Remembered reading a yahoo sports article in which Tatiana Golovin was labelled a Russian? :o

Anyway, poutS~ why can't kuzzie partner Daniela!?

tenn_ace
Jan 4th, 2006, 06:13 PM
Thank you~ don't know whazzup with those sports reporters.. Remembered reading a yahoo sports article in which Tatiana Golovin was labelled a Russian? :o

Anyway, poutS~ why can't kuzzie partner Daniela!?

or Venus called Lindsay even though Venus were wearing earrings that would read Venus?

to answer why Kuzi can't partner with Danielka, because it's like a high school on tour: cute girls with cute girls and not so cute with not so cute.

josved
Jan 4th, 2006, 06:25 PM
or Venus called Lindsay even though Venus were wearing earrings that would read Venus?

yeah. :)

marmite1
Jan 4th, 2006, 06:26 PM

to answer why Kuzi can't partner with Danielka, because it's like a high school on tour: cute girls with cute girls and not so cute with not so cute.

:eek: :p :tape:

griffin
Jan 4th, 2006, 06:53 PM
So many bad jokes, so little time :lol:

Maryamator
Jan 4th, 2006, 06:58 PM
mixed doubles.. so funny i forgot to laugh:rolleyes:

firefly_ac
Jan 4th, 2006, 09:06 PM

that's so 'Mean girls' :lol:

hablo
Jan 4th, 2006, 09:10 PM
Allez Momo and Sveta :banana:

Supersolly
Jan 4th, 2006, 09:18 PM

Hey! Watch it lol :D :D

iine:
Jan 4th, 2006, 09:41 PM
:woohoo: great team! ;)

tenn_ace
Jan 4th, 2006, 09:42 PM
Hey! Watch it lol :D :D

hoping here either Sveta or Amelie spank me for post :wavey: :p ;)

améliemomo
Jan 4th, 2006, 09:56 PM
i wanted kuzy to play with clijsters or groenefeld but thats not happening so hopefully amelie will play like she did at wimby

amélie didnt force her talent at wimbly if you like to know.I think she prooved her talent recently so stop your "chichi" please.

Hope sveta to play well and gain some confidence and not doing like she did in 2005.Very bad year.

Dawn Marie
Jan 4th, 2006, 10:30 PM
Err. ..they could actually win the whole shabang in doubles. This could be a great team.

Darop.
Jan 4th, 2006, 10:37 PM
I'm surprised he didn't write "men's doubles" :o :tape:

timafi
Jan 4th, 2006, 10:38 PM
Err. ..they could actually win the whole shabang in doubles. This could be a great team.
:yeah: :yeah:

Ceze
Jan 4th, 2006, 10:41 PM
Same team play again! :woohoo: Best of luck for you my girls :banana:

jogoss_78
Jan 4th, 2006, 10:42 PM
I'm surprised he didn't write "men's doubles" :o :tape:

:tape: :tape: :lol: :lol: not very nice