View Full Version : Martina's new book cover :cool:

tennislover
Jan 4th, 2006, 02:35 PM
http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/1594862826.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

here is the link on Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1594862826/qid=1134843721/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-3350701-4676834?n=507846&s=books&v=glance

CrossCourt~Rally
Jan 4th, 2006, 02:36 PM
Thanks! Very nice :D :bounce:

marmite1
Jan 4th, 2006, 02:38 PM
She looks nice on the cover :)

SAEKeithSerena
Jan 4th, 2006, 02:47 PM
my God, is there anything this woman can't do?!? she's amazing:)

dav abu
Jan 4th, 2006, 02:50 PM
Looking good Martina

Helen Lawson
Jan 4th, 2006, 02:59 PM
Two words, extreme airbrushing! Though it's not as bad that lense they use in the Elizabeth Taylor "White Diamonds" ad, you can actually make out Martina's facial features!

Geisha
Jan 4th, 2006, 03:00 PM
She looks beautiful.

tennislover
Jan 4th, 2006, 03:18 PM
my God, is there anything this woman can't do?!? she's amazing:)
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Philbo
Jan 4th, 2006, 03:39 PM
Two words, extreme airbrushing! Though it's not as bad that lense they use in the Elizabeth Taylor "White Diamonds" ad, you can actually make out Martina's facial features!

LOL :)

Helen Lawson
Jan 4th, 2006, 03:54 PM
LOL :)

I'm glad you took it the right way, hon!

I'm actually curious about the book. I don't think it comes out for a few months.

Mafia_Sharapova
Jan 4th, 2006, 04:13 PM
Looking nice :)

charmedRic
Jan 4th, 2006, 04:22 PM
It'll be interesting to read.

AsGoodAsNew
Jan 4th, 2006, 04:41 PM
LOL! Or the recent photo of Joan Collins and her husband - Joan looked like she'd just been dug up! As for Liz she was on British TV the other night - in a wheelchair babbling on about Johnny Depp. She looked so bloated poor love. Now, I hope you are ageing gracefully Helen!!

Helen Lawson
Jan 4th, 2006, 05:10 PM
LOL! Or the recent photo of Joan Collins and her husband - Joan looked like she'd just been dug up! As for Liz she was on British TV the other night - in a wheelchair babbling on about Johnny Depp. She looked so bloated poor love. Now, I hope you are ageing gracefully Helen!!

Joan always looked pretty good, but I have not seen her recently. It's turned bad? She's hit a wall?

I have aged well, but it also takes me about 3 hours to get the face up to Helen's standards for public viewing before I can leave the house.

Drake1980
Jan 4th, 2006, 05:15 PM
you go girl!

alfajeffster
Jan 4th, 2006, 05:51 PM
I've been very critical of Martina's looks in the past, but chiefly because I've consistently disagreed with Navratilova's self-proclaimed endorseability issues, however, let me be the first to say I think she looks better now than she ever has. I first noticed it last year when she did her feature interview with Mary Carillo at the U.S. Open. No amount of airbrushing takes place in an interview. A couple of good key lights and camera filters, maybe, but so much else has to be in place, and it's obviously fallen into place for Martina. She looks to be a whole and completely rounded person, if that makes sense. When you see someone who has discovered that place, the first thing you notice about them is there is very little that you could or should change to make them come across as a more complete person. I can't wait to read the book.