PDA

View Full Version : The 2006 TOP Roll Call

jacs
Jan 1st, 2006, 05:39 AM
Hi TOPs :)

2006. A new year guys.

You know, I'm as confused as the rest of you of Lindsay's future plans. But hey, whenever I'm all pouty and frustrated about it, I just think about this article I read a couple of years back in TENNIS. It talked about the then fab four of US men's tennis and how everybody was arguing and dreading the time they would be gone and how sparse the future of the sport would be.

The writer then said that everyone could argue and moan about the future or lack thereof as much as they could but, heck, right now, he's just enjoying the fact that they are still there.

So, that would be it for me this year. I'm going to spend less time being frustrated about Lindsay's plans or non-plans. I'm just going to be happy to see her on-court. (Or so I hope. Blast you Philippine TV!)

Let's recommitt ourselves to the clan and to supporting Lindsay for the year.

The TOP Oath

I hereby solemnly swear to support Lindsay in all her endeavors, both on court and off, and to faithfully defend her good name by giving a verbal ass-kicking to anyone who defies, slanders or questions her character.

http://utenti.lycos.it/magiclindsay/Thumbs/atlanta_96_small.gifhttp://utenti.lycos.it/magiclindsay/Thumbs/US-Open05.jpghttp://utenti.lycos.it/magiclindsay/Thumbs/Wimbledon02.jpghttp://utenti.lycos.it/magiclindsay/Thumbs/Australia01.jpg

GO LINDSAY!

Have a blast in 2006, baby!

Andrew..
Jan 1st, 2006, 05:48 AM
Yay, not the "Final" one, for the third time. ;)

I hereby solemnly swear to support Lindsay in all her endeavors, both on court and off, and to faithfully defend her good name by giving a verbal ass-kicking to anyone who defies, slanders or questions her character.

chadman569
Jan 1st, 2006, 05:49 AM
I totally agree. As long as she is here, we should enjoy every bit of good tennis, great ball-striking, and aces that we can. Here's to a GREAT 2006!!!

Nikki
Jan 1st, 2006, 09:06 AM

Hope she has a good start to it:)

Happy New Year guys & girls:bounce:

mike/topgun
Jan 1st, 2006, 01:57 PM
Thats for the gOOd opening:
And again Happy New Year to all Lindsay Fans ;)

Ty-Ty
Jan 1st, 2006, 05:58 PM

I've said this THREE times. I feel so proud.

Happy New Years everyone.

Kimmi
Jan 1st, 2006, 07:17 PM
Merry 2006 everyone!!! Hope everyone had an awesome NY Eve!

I might have only been here a wee while, but I'm really happy that I joined :) I'm glad that I get to spend what could be Lindsay's last year on tour ( :sad: ) with you guys :hug:

The TOP Oath

Rock on Lindsay!! Here's to 2006!!!

!<blocparty>!
Jan 1st, 2006, 09:08 PM

LindsayRulz
Jan 1st, 2006, 11:50 PM

jacs
Jan 2nd, 2006, 02:26 AM
Yay, not the "Final" one, for the third time. ;)

:lol:

Lindsayfan32
Jan 2nd, 2006, 10:15 AM
Yep I agree with all of the above wrist tendonsis won't allow me to retype it but I do agree with it and have been doing it for years anyway. No matter how much time Lindsay has left let's enjoy it while it lasts and may the tennis gods let Lindsay win the oz open and Wimbledon this year and let her play thw whole year injury free especially in slam finals.

Hope you all had a great new year.

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

lindsayforever
Jan 3rd, 2006, 03:12 AM

sweet_angel23
Jan 3rd, 2006, 05:32 AM
I hereby solemnly swear to support LINDSAY in all her endeavors, both on court and off, and to faithfully defend her good name by giving a verbal ass-kicking to anyone who defies, slanders or questions her character.

cheers :angel:

RayRob
Jan 3rd, 2006, 11:36 AM
Yep I agree with all of the above wrist tendonsis won't allow me to retype it but I do agree with it and have been doing it for years anyway. No matter how much time Lindsay has left let's enjoy it while it lasts and may the tennis gods let Lindsay win the oz open and Wimbledon this year and let her play thw whole year injury free especially in slam finals.

Hope you all had a great new year.

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

:lol: you could copy and paste instead ;)

I agree with jacs, since Wimbledon 2003 when Lindsay declaired (for the first time, then again the year after), "I'd be suprised if you see me here again next year", I've just taken what she say's as "whatever" and just enjoy the times she plays, whether she's being cack, mopey, agitated, miserable - it's all fun stuff to watch ;)

So here goes for 2006:

"I hereby solemnly swear to support Lindsay in all her endeavors, both on court and off, and to faithfully defend her good name by giving a verbal ass-kicking to anyone who defies, slanders or questions her character."

Have a good one people!

-Rache :wavey:

Kelly
Jan 3rd, 2006, 03:13 PM
well....ive lost count how many times now..well i havent cos its our 6 year anniversary lol...so here goes again!

jacs
Jan 4th, 2006, 04:02 AM
whether she's being cack, mopey, agitated, miserable - it's all fun stuff to watch ;)

We're almost six years guys :)

candystripe
Jan 7th, 2006, 12:43 PM

I will support you as well if anyone Bitches about her choking or anything like that. They can ''Thoig Mo pholl'' (Kiss my Ass) :devil: :devil:
Love ya Lindsay :hearts: :kiss: :kiss:

foreva lindsay
Jan 7th, 2006, 08:59 PM
:worship:

Forever Lindsay!!! :hug:

lindsayno1
Jan 7th, 2006, 09:34 PM

again...!!!

Jan
Jan 13th, 2006, 07:25 AM
I am here for you Lindsay ;)

I hereby solemnly swear to support Lindsay in all her endeavours, both on court and off, and to faithfully defend her good name by giving a verbal ass-kicking to anyone who defies, slanders or questions her character.

Here's to you in 2006 Lindsay :cool: :angel: :worship:

chewy
Jan 14th, 2006, 01:48 PM

lets win some slamz lindsay!!

*timtams*
Feb 2nd, 2006, 06:53 PM

Forever Lindsay!!! Huh Hummmm excuse me, you little thief, please do not rob my beautiful magenta color again.

I hereby solemnly swear to support Lindsay in all her endeavors, both on court and off, and to faithfully defend her good name by giving a physical ass-whipping to anyone who defies, slanders or questions her character. :bounce: xx beckl

LDF
Feb 10th, 2006, 07:44 PM
Hey everyone :)

Another Lindsay fan joining the board here - looking forward to posting with all of you!

Lindz Rulez
Feb 10th, 2006, 10:10 PM
:bounce:

sweet_angel23
Feb 11th, 2006, 06:47 AM
welcome LDF :wavey:

Loughyunijen
Feb 17th, 2006, 06:10 PM
Here's to 2006....Lets have a title hey!!!

I hereby solemnly swear to support Lindsay in all her endeavours, both on court and off, and to faithfully defend her good name by giving a verbal ass-kicking to anyone who defies, slanders or questions her character.

Golinds
Feb 18th, 2006, 11:25 AM
2006 will be Lindsay's year!! :bounce: :bounce:

The Daviator
Mar 11th, 2006, 10:46 AM
Hey everyone! I've been following you guys for ages, and now I can post at long last! I'm a huge Lindsay fan, anyone who visits the BBC board will know me as 'The Dav', anyway, it's good to be here at last!

I hereby solemnly swear to support Lindsay in all her endeavors, both on and off the court, and to faithfully defend her good name by giving a verbal ass-kicking to anyone who defies, slanders or questions her character.

bh440
Mar 12th, 2006, 05:37 AM

For those of you that have any idea who I am...and that's probably not many, anymore...Although the whole 'college student' thing seems to be taking up far more of my time than I had anticipated (I look fondly back at those years where I would discuss random and pointless things in the TOP Yahoo group with Baddy et al. for hours on end), I do lurk periodically and enjoy reading all of the posts and looking at the pictures. All the best to everyone this year!

diggerariel
May 20th, 2006, 01:39 PM
"I hereby solemnly swear to support Lindsay in all her endeavors, both on court and off, and to faithfully defend her good name by giving a verbal ass-kicking to anyone who defies, slanders or questions her character." :worship:

#1Davenport
Aug 8th, 2006, 12:53 AM
Hey! I'm new here, but i'm a true Lindsay Davenport Fan!

hurricanejeanne
Aug 8th, 2006, 02:18 AM
I hereby solemnly swear to support Lindsay in all her endeavors, both on court and off, and to faithfully defend her good name by giving a verbal ass-kicking to anyone who defies, slanders, or questions her character.
:worship:

tennisboi
Aug 8th, 2006, 04:50 PM

I love you Lindsay

davenport124
Aug 22nd, 2006, 12:03 AM
As you will know, I've been here for a few days now....I am also a Lindsay fan!

Let's hope for a great US Open and end of year for Lindsay!

Devenport
Sep 14th, 2006, 01:50 PM

Bayo
Sep 18th, 2006, 04:53 PM
I'm newer too and months late to this, but I gotta give the pledge!

I hereby solemnly swear to support Lindsay in all her endeavors, both on court and off, and to faithfully defend her good name by giving a verbal ass-kicking to anyone who defies, slanders, or questions her character.

jacs
Sep 20th, 2006, 02:45 PM
Cool, new TOPs :)

M2k
Sep 20th, 2006, 09:19 PM
well better late ...:o

...so what are we going to do after our queen retires? :confused: :sad:

lindsayno1
Sep 20th, 2006, 09:44 PM
i swear if any of u turn to maria!....

hurricanejeanne
Sep 20th, 2006, 09:46 PM
i swear if any of u turn to maria!....
Agreed. Maria is not an option.

M2k
Sep 22nd, 2006, 11:15 AM
nor is Justine :devil:

M2k
Sep 22nd, 2006, 11:29 AM
though seriously I'll probably stop watching Tennis for a while...without Lindsay, Andre, and Pete Tennis loses all of its flavor. I have totally given up on ATP players :lol: and to tell you the truth Serena/Jen/Venus/Mary are on their way out to really get behind them :tape: