PDA

View Full Version : Maria Hate Threads! MEANIES!

Andrew..
Jan 1st, 2006, 04:38 AM
It has come to my attention that some of us are being very rude and unpleasant to various MIA fans in GM. This behavior is uncalled for. Maria is so sweet! She's so good! Plus, she's a successful businesswoman. At 18. Please show respect.

Thankums!

Ty-Ty
Jan 1st, 2006, 05:06 PM
Maria must've done something horrible to you as a child, Andrew.

!<blocparty>!
Jan 1st, 2006, 07:43 PM
I agree, Andrew.

Such behaviour reflects badly on us Lindsay fans. At 18, Maria should not have any hate threads about her. Only SICK PERVES would make such threads.

Elldee
Jan 1st, 2006, 08:21 PM
LOLZ!!!111

'Nuff said.

Andrew..
Jan 1st, 2006, 11:34 PM
I agree, Andrew.

Such behaviour reflects badly on us Lindsay fans. At 18, Maria should not have any hate threads about her. Only SICK PERVES would make such threads.
Yes. Show some maturity please, people!

On a side note, I had no idea you liked Safin.

!<blocparty>!
Jan 1st, 2006, 11:54 PM
Yes. Show some maturity please, people!

On a side note, I had no idea you liked Safin.

Yes, he is my favourite male player, probably. Mainly because I a) love his backhand b) like that he's almost the only guy that could challenge Federer and c) think he hot.

Andrew..
Jan 2nd, 2006, 12:38 AM
I think he's the most talented men's player currently playing, and he's probably my favorite right now. But, he annoys me with his stupid oaf attitude, and his hair really upsets me now.

Elldee
Jan 2nd, 2006, 10:54 AM
I saw him at NY airport... twas cool.

He was really the only one to shake it up this year in beating Federer and getting the AO, other than Nalbandian, I guess.

!<blocparty>!
Jan 2nd, 2006, 11:36 AM
I think he's the most talented men's player currently playing, and he's probably my favorite right now. But, he annoys me with his stupid oaf attitude, and his hair really upsets me now.

He has the game to win on every surface. His on court attitude is OK, fun for the crowd... but gets annoying at times. His hair definitely needs to go.

Aww we have the same faves ATP and WTA, cute. :awww:

Andrew..
Jan 2nd, 2006, 02:20 PM
You hate Tina though.

!<blocparty>!
Jan 2nd, 2006, 08:18 PM
Says who?

Andrew..
Jan 2nd, 2006, 08:51 PM
Was just a guess.

Do you like watching "The Simple Life"?

!<blocparty>!
Jan 2nd, 2006, 08:57 PM
I like Martina... I wasn't really following tennis much when she was in her prime though. Her game is pretty. :)

Yes, I love the Simple Life. I'm not obsessed with it, as my location, avatar and signature would suggest. :p

Andrew..
Jan 2nd, 2006, 09:01 PM
Gorgeous.

I liked the first season, LOVED the second season. It's the best of both worlds - Paris looking smoking hot 90% of the time, and Nicole is a comic genius. Excellent.

!<blocparty>!
Jan 2nd, 2006, 09:24 PM
If you say so.

The second season was a classic.... Interns was nowhere near as good. Meh @ Paris, she's OK looks wise I guess. She looks like a complete follower in the presence of Nicole though. ;)

Andrew..
Jan 2nd, 2006, 09:26 PM
Are they going to work with eachother directly next season, or do it completely seperately as originally planned? I know Paris has been trying to play nice as of late.

!<blocparty>!
Jan 2nd, 2006, 09:27 PM
They have another season planned? :eek: I only watch the re runs here in the UK about a year after it's aired in the US. :sad:

Andrew..
Jan 2nd, 2006, 09:34 PM
Yes, season four is debuting on E! this spring. It's called "The Simple Life 4: 'Til Death Do Us Part". They travel to homes week after week and perform various wifely duties, and the family decides which girl did a better job. Looks fun.

!<blocparty>!
Jan 2nd, 2006, 09:41 PM
Oh thats sounds better. How are they going to travel?

Andrew..
Jan 2nd, 2006, 09:44 PM
I don't know.

That avatar is quite odd. I don't get it.

!<blocparty>!
Jan 2nd, 2006, 09:56 PM
You wouldn't, it's something Jericho and I have as a joke. Do you love it?

GrandSlam05
Jan 3rd, 2006, 12:16 AM
Bloc, your avatar reminds me of Johnny Weir the figure skater.
Anyway, Safin is smokin' hot. Oz was the first time I'd ever seen him play (still a newbie) and I was rooting for him on pure hotness. :drool: I was disappointed greatly when he lost so early at the French and Wimby and then didn't play the Open!
Agreed about the hair though. It's gotta go. His hair, Serena's bleach-blond weave, and Lindsay's short coif all need to go.

Andrew..
Jan 3rd, 2006, 12:24 AM
He's looked like a bum almost all of this year, from about IW on.

The first time you EVER saw him play was at the AO this year? Damn... I first watched him play when he beat Guga at RG - in 1998. :p

!<blocparty>!
Jan 3rd, 2006, 12:32 AM
I guess you didn't love it then.

GrandSlam05
Jan 3rd, 2006, 01:02 AM
Bloc, of course I love it. You know I love skating, and I even emailed Mr. Weir back and forth a few times before he got famous. Those jeans are just awesome, I doubt I could even find any where I live.
I know Andrew, it's pathetic, but tennis ain't exactly a big time sport round these parts. Folks round here stick to pretty much footballs and basketballs and baseballs. :lol: Although I do remember flippin' through the channels sometime in the mid to late 90s and seeing Lindsay at Wimby and thinking "she's too big to play to be an athlete". :tape:
I mean, I even had to learn to ice skate on my parents' frozen lake because the nearest rink is like 2 hrs away LOL. This is so Ice Castles.
Ah, I wish I had been from Cali.

!<blocparty>!
Jan 3rd, 2006, 01:08 AM
Nononono, it was in response to Andrew's post. :o

Willie. :wavey:

Ty-Ty
Jan 3rd, 2006, 01:12 AM
It kinda' looks like you're peeing on the wall, Bloc.

That was my first impression. :scared:

Andrew..
Jan 3rd, 2006, 01:13 AM
I don't love it. I don't get it. Are you supposed to be urinating on the wall or something.

I like all sports, except "soccer". I find it really, really boring. But I love football, baseball and hockey. I also like basketball, but there's always just way too much of it on, so I usually get sick of it early into the season, and only end up watching the playoffs. And obviously, I love tennis.

!<blocparty>!
Jan 3rd, 2006, 01:15 AM
It's not me. ;)

And I don't think he's urinating against the wall. :unsure:

Ty-Ty
Jan 3rd, 2006, 01:23 AM
Good. I'm not the only one who thought that. I was starting to think maybe I'm just werid. :unsure:

jacs
Jan 3rd, 2006, 01:39 AM
Bloc, I thought that you just liked that guy's ass or something.

!<blocparty>!
Jan 3rd, 2006, 01:43 AM
Oh, I like the ass.

GrandSlam05
Jan 3rd, 2006, 03:04 AM
That ass is so good. If I ever go to a plastic surgeon, I'm bringing a picture of that ass and sayin' "gimme that!"
Most sports are just too drug out to hold my attention, even some men's tennis matches are just too long and if they're not good quality I can't sit through them. And I love Pierce's game but her slowness just drives me nuts.
Golf and baseball are definitely out. Football I can stand sometimes. Basketball is usually ok because it's pretty short.
One of the many reasons I love Lindsay is that she's usually in and out in about an hour or sometimes 40 minutes. :lol: