PDA

View Full Version : Serena Williams-Defend Your Title And Prove The Haters Wrong Thread (For Serena Fans)

SAEKeithSerena
Dec 29th, 2005, 06:53 PM
Here is to hope that Serena will re-gain her form and determination in '06 that brought her her seventh grand slam title in Melbourne last year.

After a very dissappointing and heartbreaking 2005 season, we know you can come back and dominate the shit out of the tour this year Rena!

Best of luck to your number ocho, baby!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Stamp Paid
Jan 2nd, 2006, 09:29 AM
The hat0rs are proven wrong so often, they need not even be mentioned. :)

Go SJW! :banana:

Craigy
Jan 2nd, 2006, 03:36 PM
Go Serena :woohoo: Smack those bitches off the court :drool: Scream your way to the title :drool:
Win It Rena!!!

Marshmallow
Jan 2nd, 2006, 10:35 PM
I just hope she's in better shape. That's all, because she doesn't need luck to win slams. She's the best on the tour (whether people accept it or not).

SAEKeithSerena
Jan 3rd, 2006, 03:46 PM
definitely agree with that. my heart couldn't take any more if she tumbled out early, or even before the semi's...but, i feel really confident in her this time around. number eight, baby!!!!!!!!:)

Bounty Hunter
Jan 7th, 2006, 02:53 PM
Go Serena!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Blackbeat
Jan 9th, 2006, 05:46 PM
Go Serena...u will make it!!

ampers&
Jan 9th, 2006, 06:19 PM
Do your best Serena!!! FIGHT!

no matter what, you'll always have a fan in me... :worship:

roooobert
Jan 9th, 2006, 11:24 PM
Gooo Serena!!

SAEKeithSerena
Jan 10th, 2006, 12:54 AM
our lady practicing:)
http://tinypic.com/k0j38i.jpg

best of luck serena! we love you!

power26
Jan 11th, 2006, 03:06 AM
Be Healthy Serena And Dominate Them Once More!!!!!!!!!

StarDuvallGrant
Jan 11th, 2006, 05:47 AM
:yeah: go Serena :kiss: defend and soar above the rest!

AkademiQ
Jan 13th, 2006, 06:21 AM
:bounce:

SAEKeithSerena
Jan 14th, 2006, 03:00 AM
good luck against na!!!! don't let us down, fight, fight fight! :)

SAEKeithSerena
Jan 15th, 2006, 06:20 PM
good luck on monday serena!!!!! kick na's ass!!!!!

santhuruu
Jan 16th, 2006, 02:27 PM
Well even though the score may not say it, I think Serena played a lot better than my expectations were and Serena can still grow into the tournament. The most best thing I've seen today was that Serena was sooo greeedy and so motivated and she wants to win. I hope she will be fine and enjoy the match against Camille Pin.

SAEKeithSerena
Jan 17th, 2006, 07:57 AM
i agree fully. she'll improve each match, just like last year. i don't see her beating sharapova in the fourth round, BUT, you never know, if she does, watch out. good luck against pin serena!!!!:)

santhuruu
Jan 17th, 2006, 10:27 AM
i agree fully. she'll improve each match, just like last year. i don't see her beating sharapova in the fourth round, BUT, you never know, if she does, watch out. good luck against pin serena!!!!:)

You know, Serena really putted a lot of pressure with her backhand on her return against Na Li, she will definetely grow in the tournament and I do see her beating Sharapova, maybe it will not go easy but she will, because she is mentally so more much stronger than Sharapova, she proved it last year in the semifinal. And if the sun is shining and it's very hot, maybe Sharapova can't handle it well. But I'm going to take it one match at a time, and I wish Serena the best of luck against Pin.

Williams Rulez
Jan 17th, 2006, 10:39 AM
come on serena! bitch slap and spank all your opponents to the title! :bounce:

santhuruu
Jan 17th, 2006, 03:02 PM
I hope Serena will give the first double bagel of the year of any player to Pin, because it's makeable to do it, the last meeting between Serena and Pin was last year in the first round at the Australian Open, Serena won that match with two times 6-1.

SAEKeithSerena
Jan 18th, 2006, 05:20 AM
INNNNNNTO THE THIRD ROUND!!!!!!! Great Job Serena!!!!! She finished Pin off in 49 minutes.....6-3, 6-1! :):):)

Bounty Hunter
Jan 18th, 2006, 11:45 AM
Serena!!! :bounce: :bounce: Well done!! Keep up the good work!!

SAEKeithSerena
Jan 19th, 2006, 07:52 PM
kick some hantuchova ass tonight serena! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:worship: :worship: :worship:

santhuruu
Jan 19th, 2006, 10:19 PM
I wish Serena the best of luck in the third round against Hantuchova, I hope she wins:D.

champion88
Jan 19th, 2006, 11:10 PM
Hantuchova will be tough and hey- Sharapova hasn't been brilliant up to now- she really struggled Round 2 had to save set points Vs. harkleroad and made loads of errors- I really hope Serena can make it past Hantuchova and Sharapova, then probably Nadia in QF before tumbling Vs. Juju or Lindsay

power26
Jan 20th, 2006, 06:18 AM
Hope Serena is too healthy and everything is in DIVINE ORDER on the way to the third OZZIE Title!!!!