PDA

View Full Version : Tati on the Tennis Channel

ZAK
Dec 28th, 2005, 04:06 AM
If anyone actually has it she'll be on a show called Center Court with Chris Meyers at 7:30 AM. It's probably pretty old seeing as they wouldn't debut something that early in the morning, but nobody's mentioned it before.

Tatiana Golovin

Tatiana Golovin is one of the most exciting players on the women's tour. Not only is she one of the hottest young players on the tour, but also one of the most stylish - she talks about how she personally helps design the Lacoste line she wears. She grew up playing at the famed Bollettieri Academy and talks about playing against some of the greatest players of her generation, including Maria Sharapova. This outspoken French woman talks about tennis and life, and tells Chris the most important thing is to work hard, and party hard as well!

willrock
Dec 28th, 2005, 07:51 AM
OMG it seems to be a nice and interesting show!
Tati on Tennis Channel is soo honorific :)
Can someone upload it????
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Reputation points $$$ :lick:
PLEASE
I wanna see that so badly :lol:

nouf
Dec 28th, 2005, 08:54 AM
lol

i knew for this show! but i haven't tennis channel but i want try to have vid!

willrock
Dec 28th, 2005, 12:25 PM
I think we should make a special request in General Messages so that many guys see it. I hope many members get to watch it... and uploaded it!
OMG :bigcry: I wanna see that stuff :lol:

tennisrulz8
Dec 28th, 2005, 10:31 PM
I heard of it, but of course I do not have the Tennis Channel. Did anybody see it?

rseto
Dec 28th, 2005, 10:40 PM
my cable provider is supposed to pick up the Tennis Channel in the new year so I might get a chance to watch it soon.

willrock
Dec 29th, 2005, 02:40 PM
my cable provider is supposed to pick up the Tennis Channel in the new year so I might get a chance to watch it soon.

Cool for you :yeah:
Don't forget to tape it if you get to see it! :)