PDA

View Full Version : Still with Sylvie??

monica44
May 5th, 2002, 12:59 PM
Ok.. I haven't been quite up to date lately.. but I was wondering if Amelie was still with Sylvie... Cuz I haven't heard of it... But I guess n0o news is good news. anyways... If somebody has the answer it's nice but really it's just curiosity..

Irish
May 5th, 2002, 06:00 PM
They were together at AI. Don't know if there has been a change since then.

jabberwocky
May 6th, 2002, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by Irish
They were together at AI.

:confused: :confused: :confused: When did you see them together at AI? The only person we saw Amelie with was her coach, Alexia.

monica44 -- The last I heard, Sylvie and Amelie split up more than a year ago, and Amelie is with a different gf now.

~ The Leopard ~
May 6th, 2002, 03:48 AM
FWIW she still makes a reference to Sylvie as her gf on her web site. This seems like a funny thing not to have up to date. Unless the new gf is also called Sylvie. :confused:

Sonja
May 6th, 2002, 12:50 PM
That part of the official site has not been updated in over a year. I don't think Amelie discusses her private life now, therefore, does not feel it important to update that part of the site (just a guess).

Her current girlfriend is someone other than Sylvie.

Irish
May 7th, 2002, 01:35 AM
Sorry. I must have mistaken her coach for Sylvie. A photographer who I ran into there told me it was her too so that made me think I was right. I guess we were both wrong. :sad:

Sonja
May 7th, 2002, 03:16 AM
No biggie Irish. You caused a little excitement amongst the Amezons. It's good to see they're still alive and kicking :p

mettabear
May 7th, 2002, 10:00 AM
:wavey: thanks Sonja & jabber

It did get a bit scary there....

take care
metta

griffin
May 7th, 2002, 01:16 PM
Why scared, metta? I'm certainly not a fan of Syl, but there are far worse people Momo could hook up with ;)

pht! love the assumptions some people (like that photographer) make

Linnie
May 7th, 2002, 03:48 PM
Gimme that photographer's name.....I'll get 'em next time :p ;)

saff76ar
May 7th, 2002, 06:21 PM
Hi guys, i've posted Amelie's Fed Cup pics at the Fed Cup forum along with other pics from the French and Argentinian teams, check them out. ;)

Irish
May 7th, 2002, 11:20 PM
Thank you Sonja. Again, sorry. I did think (and I mean no disrespect to Sylvie) that she looked a lot better looking than on TV and pics. Now, I know that wasn't her I saw. Didn't mean to startle all of you. The photographer was with her hubby who also was a photographer. They had "200" Zoom (I asked) cameras that I thought looked like a lot more and they were everywhere. She did not have an American accent. ;) :wavey:

Linnie
May 8th, 2002, 01:07 AM
Irish, I know who you're talking about :rolleyes: We shared the photographer's bench on court ;)

Irish
May 8th, 2002, 11:06 PM
Linnie, it must be the same. I remember them having access and he wanted to get a better shot so he moved towards (can't remember the player but it was on Grandstand) her and they told him to come on back. :)