PDA

View Full Version : Who's on your Buddy/Ignore list?

Alenyaa
Dec 23rd, 2005, 07:48 PM
Since it's Christmas, I thought this would be a nice opportunity to let each other know you appreciate their personality or their posting here etc.
And if you've got people on your ignore list here, spit it out and ruin their Christmas! They can't hurt you from behind their PC anyway! :rolls:

My Buddy list:
-the mandy-
@m@nd@
Altaïr
Chris84
Ceze
Dementinator
Duleafs
Elena2005
Evinrude15
Fredlander
Inkymisafan
Goldenlox
Kammgretel
Miffedmax
Paco
Psichogaucho
Slokid
The cat
The maryamator
Yasmine

(Others will probably be added in the future. I I talk to you a lot but you're not in the list, tell me and there's a big chance i will add you ;))

My Ignore list:
Farina Elia Fan
Hantuchov
Lilalee-Frazier
Penglover
Dadyo

That's it! Your turn! :bounce:

Alenyaa
Dec 23rd, 2005, 08:13 PM
Nothing at all, I guess. All I know is that when you put something on your ignore list, the system hides that poster's post from you. :)

Dementirilenko
Dec 24th, 2005, 09:19 AM
I don't have any real buddies on this board, except maybe KirilenkoRulz, so I don't use this feature.

Dementinator
Dec 24th, 2005, 11:09 AM
we are all buddies in here..

Dementirilenko
Dec 24th, 2005, 11:42 AM
we are all buddies in here..

Thats a true word, Cap.

Alenyaa
Dec 24th, 2005, 02:12 PM
ALL of us, Captain? :p

Mathijs
Dec 24th, 2005, 02:24 PM
pffff that will be a long list with me buddies, but i've got no one on the ignore list ;)

here is my buddy list, sorry no ignore list, cuz nobody is on it:

Buddy List:

-the mandy-
AKTW
Alenyaa
bubble
CooCooCachoo
daniela86
DEETHELICK
Dementinator
deminator (yep it's the old Capt before he got banned ;))
E.Dementieva
Epigone
evinrude15
Frank
fredlander
Hantuchov
Happy Guy
inkymisafan
Ioudaious
Jeleno Benesovo
jklense
JLDementieva
johnypernik
jonnygranati
kammgretel
katiektc
me♥LenaD
miffedmax
moo_ont
mostefan
Natasc
Paco
psichogaucho
Rabbit_boi_313
Sammm
SloKid
Swiss Ivo
VeraNuVirgosFan
Wiggly
Yellow Moon

phew that was the last one...

There are some ppl that annoy the hell out of me sometimes (not in the Lena D fanclub or here in the Lena Gardens of Edem) they know who they are i hope...

Alenyaa
Dec 24th, 2005, 02:42 PM
As from now, -the mandy-, Kammgretel and Evinrude15 are on the list as well. can't believe I forgot about them :tape:

Oh my God oh my God oh my God, did the Captain get banned!?! :D What did he do? :haha:

Mathijs
Dec 24th, 2005, 03:09 PM
As from now, -the mandy-, Kammgretel and Evinrude15 are on the list as well. can't believe I forgot about them :tape:

Oh my God oh my God oh my God, did the Captain get banned!?! :D What did he do? :haha:

Err nothing bad, he knows best, if i remember wel it was becuz he called Capriati Caprifatty or sth, and some Capriati fan didn't cope with that, and reported his posts, and capt got banned, but you can't get rid of him, he'll come back, he's like a virus hehehhehee (no offence Ross, just a lil joke :))

Alenyaa
Dec 24th, 2005, 03:13 PM
Jesus, they ban you just for that?
Nerds :p

Mathijs
Dec 24th, 2005, 03:24 PM
Jesus, they ban you just for that?
Nerds :p

Yeah, real bastards sometimes.... but i guess Capt knows more ;)

K i am off now :wavey:

Paco
Dec 24th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Honestly I don't use this options.
Maybe I will use it and for sure there will be all of SS Dementieva Crew and maybe someone else.

Fearful Jesuit
Dec 24th, 2005, 08:20 PM
me neither, I hope my buddies know that they are, and I don't need a list to ignore the bastards, just scroll down the pages... :)