PDA

View Full Version : Which seed would you choose to have Mary beat first at Roland Garros?

Mary Pierce
May 5th, 2002, 01:06 AM
I would love if she did a Barbara Schett and took out Venus Williams in the first round lol!

Scotso
May 5th, 2002, 05:48 AM
That would be really nice! Personally I'd rather have her take out Serena...

or maybe Jennifer :D

but I'd just be happy if she wins a few matches ;)

Mark Spruce
May 6th, 2002, 12:51 PM
For me it would have to be MARTINA HINGIS for me.

I have to say I am not much of a fan of hers. ALA some comments she made about my all time favourite at RG 99.

I just want to see Mary play well this year, I am just so afraid the way she will get treated by the French fans is she does not.

regards

Mark

saby
May 6th, 2002, 04:20 PM
Mark,

French tennis fans are so stupid sometimes, the only thing Mary can do, is to win RG again and even with that next year it will be the same cause Mary has to win all the time. There is something wrong with this people:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

That's why I choose Amélie Mauresmo for 1st round. Not Because of Amélie but because she's french and I want to see once again people cheer at the 100% french and not cheer the player who is only half french:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: and won only 2 slams :rolleyes:

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Task
May 9th, 2002, 01:36 AM
Capriati

Knocking out the defending champ would be a great way for Mary to begin her path to the 2002 title.

Yeah I know Mary winning is a long shot, but no one expected Goran to win Wimbledon last year either.

motta
May 22nd, 2002, 04:39 PM
Mauresmo and then Capriati.

saby
May 25th, 2002, 12:41 PM
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT 5 SEEDS ?

:angel: :angel: :angel: