PDA

View Full Version : Who's goin?

waratahsrock
Dec 19th, 2005, 03:26 AM
I'll be there from Jan 2 onwards - even get to stay at the players hotel for 3 nights!

anyone else attending the tournament?

Alicia Rocks
Dec 19th, 2005, 05:08 AM
im going one day
probably the 2nd of Jan

rusty_red_head
Dec 20th, 2005, 12:15 PM
I'm going on the 5th till the end and staying at Royal Pines

waratahsrock
Dec 20th, 2005, 09:20 PM
I'm going on the 5th till the end and staying at Royal Pines

yea i'm staying at the royal pines for 3 nights aswell - it doesn't come cheap!

anthonyqld
Dec 21st, 2005, 12:36 AM
I'll be going Qualifying Day 2, Day 1, and Day 7 (Dec 31, Jan 1, Jan 7). Can't go Day 2 - Day 6 because of work.

go hingis
Dec 21st, 2005, 02:47 AM
I want to go and would love to know when Martina's playing. I would prefer not to go until the 2nd but would love to watch her first game back. It's so hard to plan as I wouldn't know if she's playing on day 1 or day 2 and if it will be day or night sessions. I've got to look into it.

ozfan44
Dec 21st, 2005, 03:16 AM
Round 1 Matches

5 on Sunday
7 on Monday Day
1 on Monday Night - Sharapova or Hingis???
3 on Tuesday

will depend on the draw when she plays though i can't see it being anytime before monday arvo!

ozfan44
Dec 26th, 2005, 07:23 AM
I want to go and would love to know when Martina's playing. I would prefer not to go until the 2nd but would love to watch her first game back. It's so hard to plan as I wouldn't know if she's playing on day 1 or day 2 and if it will be day or night sessions. I've got to look into it.

now that Sharapova has withdrawn there will probably be no question im 99% sure that martina will play in the only round 1 night match on the monday at 6.30pm gold coast time! ** unless she requests a tuesday start! :wavey:

CooCooCachoo
Dec 26th, 2005, 08:07 AM
Have fun :bigwave:

go hingis
Dec 31st, 2005, 05:24 AM
I've finally booked it all! yiipee,

I'm going down Monday afternoon and staying until Sunday. I've booked to stay at the Royal Pines resort, and I just got my tickets to the monday night session. fingers crossed Martina's first match back and then I'll take the tennis from there. I'm dragging my sister down and had to pay for her to have company, lol, but want to make sure she has some fun and relaxation while where down there. Have fun to everyone else who's going.