PDA

View Full Version : Per4ever, you signed my guestbook!

Gonzo Hates Me!
May 2nd, 2002, 11:58 PM
I was just looking at some entries in my Kimmy site (LOL!, I like never update it, I'm so horrible), and I saw this:

per4ever - 07/17/00 17:50:07
My Email:krvrbrug@pi.be
Favorite tennis player(s):: Justine Henin

Comments:
Nice to see that Kim also has a website. Cool. Keep up the good work!!! A Belgian fan

God that was such a long time ago! LOL!! I can't believe how far Kimmy's come. You know, that was like, the 4th entry in the guestbook and now there's so many! It just makes me realize what Kimmy has become! I feel like crying! She was ranked like 45 then. Ew! LOL!

Go KIM!!!!

Brαm
May 3rd, 2002, 04:55 PM
I signed that GB like ages ago :p ;)

gokimmie
May 3rd, 2002, 06:49 PM
me to!

angele87
May 3rd, 2002, 08:10 PM
I've been to that site SO many times but I'm not sure if I ever signed the guestbook :confused:

per4ever
May 3rd, 2002, 11:04 PM
:) I think you were definitly one of the first with a website about Kim. I've been following tennis for several years now..and have followed Kim and Justine since they were playing juniortourni's.

nice :D

Come-on-kim
May 4th, 2002, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by Mrs_Guga
I was just looking at some entries in my Kimmy site (LOL!, I like never update it, I'm so horrible), and I saw this:

per4ever - 07/17/00 17:50:07
My Email:krvrbrug@pi.be
Favorite tennis player(s):: Justine Henin

Comments:
Nice to see that Kim also has a website. Cool. Keep up the good work!!! A Belgian fan

God that was such a long time ago! LOL!! I can't believe how far Kimmy's come. You know, that was like, the 4th entry in the guestbook and now there's so many! It just makes me realize what Kimmy has become! I feel like crying! She was ranked like 45 then. Ew! LOL!

Go KIM!!!!

Hey, I'm the webmaster of the Unofficial Kim Clijsters Fan Club (http://www.geocities.com/kimclijstersfanclub). We both use Yahoo. What do you think about working together. My site will be in french and yours in English!! I think it'll be great!!!

What do you use to build your website? I use a yahoo tools but I don't like it!! I think my website is nearly awful!! But I like yours and jelena-online too

Mazza
May 4th, 2002, 09:04 AM
I think I signed the guestbook loads of times lol