Well weve had the worst moments ,and like Cerbro says ,its depressing ,and its not all bad this year at all ,Elenas still well in the top 10 and shes ,counting fed cup and the exhib at the start of the year , had 52 wins....and beaten many top players..
So which was the best? i think this is possibly a no brainer ,nut lets cheer ourselves up and look at the good things..
Nov 8th, 2005, 09:08 AM
What music video? :confused:
Well, the season has not yet over, maybe Ross you have to make another poll with "Lena wins YEC" later :banana:
Nov 8th, 2005, 09:16 AM
When she won Kim in the YEC final 6-7 (6) 7-6 (11) 7-6 (13) saving 7 MP's...
Nov 8th, 2005, 10:37 AM
well if that happens I will be glad to do another poll , until then heres this one ,sure E.D you know about Elenas music Video? the one she starred in...
Nov 8th, 2005, 11:50 AM
Well I think that FedCup
Nov 8th, 2005, 11:51 AM
But everytihng in this poll is just great :)
Nov 8th, 2005, 12:20 PM
Oh, the Fed Cup XD~
Nov 8th, 2005, 01:18 PM
FedCup Final :kiss:
Nov 8th, 2005, 02:28 PM
i only got 3 fave memo's of Lena this year
1. Lena clocking Kim
2. Lena flushing down Davey for the USO semi spot
3. Russia (mm i better say Lena, who was it hehe) wiping the floor with France
Nov 8th, 2005, 02:54 PM
US Open quarterfinals, in my humble opinion...since I didn't see the video :lol:
Nov 8th, 2005, 04:16 PM
Can't decide between her performance in Fed Cup and defeating Kim in Filderstadt...
Went for Fed Cup in the end. :)
Nov 8th, 2005, 04:19 PM
When she beat Kim she played amazing match http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/2277/hthumb1gn.gif
Nov 8th, 2005, 05:17 PM
the fed cup win was just amazing
Nov 8th, 2005, 05:38 PM
What music video? :confused:
it's playing continuously in the s.s. dementieva cinema.
the flushing sf was pretty cool, but dave looked beat from the moment i saw her at the coin toss - so tight, you could see loser in her eyes. also, the memory is tainted by what happened after, when pierce :fiery: cheated her way into the final.
for me it has to be the win in filderstadt. it shows what she would be if her serve functioned properly, as it did that day. well at least in the first set, anyway. :rolleyes:
Nov 8th, 2005, 06:45 PM
Only three sporting events have ever made me cry.
1. Walking up the steps of the stadium in Monterrey during the 1986 World Cup--my first trip to a World Cup. I was also very drunk at the time, so perhaps I was a bit maudlin.
2. 1999--Dallas comes back to beat the loathsome Fire 3-2 in the last game of a 3-game series.
3. When I heard the download of Lena D. saying "I finally have my trophy."
Nov 8th, 2005, 07:14 PM
I think every match on the list was great but that fed cup was the best
Nov 8th, 2005, 07:47 PM
hmmm, for me there are trwo ones, the first one was Lena's win of the Fed Cup, together with the rest of the russians, I think this was definetly one of the most important victories in her career. The second one was at Filderstadt, where she ended Kim's winning streak.
Nov 8th, 2005, 08:27 PM
Realy, you know, all of this matches were nice.
But I liked especialy the one against Clijsters.
Because if our angel will play always like this, she will be soon the number one of the world!!!
Nov 8th, 2005, 11:13 PM
well fed cup final for me because I was there but I will vote for all ;)
Nov 9th, 2005, 01:15 PM
I voted for the Fed Cup because it seemed to mean the most to her.
but I just saw the music video for the first time...
that black dress at the end :hearts: ....
I may have to reconsider....
Nov 9th, 2005, 01:23 PM
I voted for that Kim/Elena match in Filderstadt. Lena was just playing incredible tennis against her. She even said that it was the best match she's ever played and i totally agree with her.
Nov 9th, 2005, 06:54 PM
Well one of Lena bigets desire was wining the fed cup and she went to Paris with a full Philipe Chratier court and kiss some french butts well............. a lot.
Nov 9th, 2005, 08:12 PM
for me it was definetly
1. fedcup :hearts: amazing, she did it! :D she was so damn happy. and she did it almost all by herself ;)
2. usopensemi's winning 7-6 in the third after saving matchpoint :worship: it's just great to win that way especially because she needed to defend a big part of her points.
3. defeating kim, finally. she played awesome :drool: no1. and grandslamwinning material :D
4. beating nastya, hitting the hell out of your nemesis is always fun :)
5. musicvideo? :confused: don't know anything about that.... can anybody enlighten me and give a link for a download or something???? :wavey:
Nov 9th, 2005, 08:26 PM
I chose the match against Davenport
Where did you see the music video?