PDA

View Full Version : Nadia at the YEC '05

peanuts
Nov 7th, 2005, 06:30 AM
Nadia is on the Green Group with Lindsay, Maria and Patty. She has a 0-6 win-loss record against Lindsay, :scared: :help: 0-3 against Maria :scared: :help: then a 3-4 record against Patty but she did beat Patty the last two times they played so there's a ray of hope in there. ;)

She has a tough draw but I hope she makes the best out of her first YEC appearance. :D Good luck Nadia! :bounce:

Mana
Nov 7th, 2005, 08:40 AM
Tought draw is right, but the other group is the group of death!!!

Go Nadia!!!

iPatty
Nov 8th, 2005, 02:36 AM
Good luck Nadia. Mad that you and Patty are in the same group though :mad: I hope both of you can make it to the semis!!!

Shoulderpova
Nov 8th, 2005, 02:41 AM
:scared: :scared: :scared:
Nadia and Masha ;) :bounce: :bowdown:

Sharapova's_Boy
Nov 9th, 2005, 08:04 AM
Nadya lost to Lindsay, 2-6 6-7.

:sad: :sad: :sad:

peanuts
Nov 9th, 2005, 12:50 PM
Nadya lost to Lindsay, 2-6 6-7.

:sad: :sad: :sad:

Kinda expected but still :sad: :sad: and I wish she could have won at least a set. I hope Nadia doesn't pull a Vera on YEC although I do think she'll win a set if not a match by the end of round-robin play. :D

No match scheduled on Wednesday for Nadia.

Shoulderpova
Nov 10th, 2005, 04:53 AM
:fiery: :fiery: :mad: :sad: :tears: :shrug:

peanuts
Nov 10th, 2005, 02:30 PM
Next up: Nadia against Patty.

This might be her best chance to get a win at the YEC. :scared: Go Nadia! :D

Mana
Nov 11th, 2005, 04:55 PM
Nadia lost to Patty 06 75 46-bad loss, her feet were just not working today. She plays Maria now in the night match. I think she can beat her.

Go Nadia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

petrova-fan
Nov 12th, 2005, 06:10 AM
What a win over Maria with 6:1 6:2 :bounce:

So she is the third of the Grenn Group. And it's a good last Match for this year for her.

paranoia0809
Nov 12th, 2005, 10:15 AM
What a win over Maria with 6:1 6:2 :bounce:

So she is the third of the Grenn Group. And it's a good last Match for this year for her.

She remains fourth of the group because she lost her match against Patty.
I have many questions after Nadia her performance of today:

1. what if she should not have been unwell during the opening set against Patty? Should she have won her match?

2. If she wins against Patty, would she play against Masha as good as she did now without the pressure of being forced to win to reach the semi-finals?

3. and what about Masha? Couldn't she play better because of tiredness after her match against Davenport or was she sparing herself?

petrova-fan
Nov 12th, 2005, 12:55 PM
She remains fourth of the group because she lost her match against Patty.

For me an unlogical system, ... and never trust Eurosport ...

peanuts
Nov 13th, 2005, 02:20 AM
I'm just happy that Nadia finally won a match in her first YEC. :D