Yeaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh Gooooo Lena!!!!

SloKid
Nov 4th, 2005, 07:39 PM
Revenge is sweet and all, but the YEC ticket is what counts :yeah:

Let`s go Lena let`s go :bigclap: Let`s go Lena let`s go :bigclap:
Let`s go Lena let`s go :bigclap: Let`s go Lena let`s go :bigclap:

Dementinator
Nov 4th, 2005, 07:45 PM
great stuff! the power today was scary ,she was all speed hair and muscles out there!

Paco
Nov 4th, 2005, 07:53 PM
Great job Lena

Mathijs
Nov 4th, 2005, 08:25 PM
Great job done, well done Lena, i really really didn't expect it to be honest, but you did it and i am really happy about it :D

Dementirilenko
Nov 4th, 2005, 09:18 PM
Yihaaaaa!! Congrats Lena for this big and important win. You deserve to go to L.A!!

LCS
Nov 4th, 2005, 09:30 PM
Great job done, well done Lena, i really really didn't expect it to be honest, but you did it and i am really happy about it :D

Well you mustn't be a true Elena fan because we (her fans) always believe in her! and I didn't doubt of her ability to win it not even once.

Go Elena take the title :worship: :hearts: :)

Mathijs
Nov 4th, 2005, 10:32 PM
Well you mustn't be a true Elena fan because we (her fans) always believe in her! and I didn't doubt of her ability to win it not even once.

Go Elena take the title :worship: :hearts: :)

Excuse me?

If there is one of the truest Elena fans around here then it's me understand? (no offence to you, just make my point ;)), offcourse i think the same as you and i will believe in her as always, but it's just that i feared Lena to lose ag. Kveta, not that i did NOT believe in a win let alone not believing in Lena as always...
BTW i am not new here, as you might think, i am stuck for 1 1/2 year here now, and not willing to leave ;) (just a joke)

Seems you are new here, and don't know too much about us (no offence again ;)) , but you already know one of the most important things about being a Lena D fan... anyways welcome here

evinrude15
Nov 4th, 2005, 11:07 PM
just want to say YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hum hum sorry ;)

JLDementieva
Nov 4th, 2005, 11:10 PM
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :bounce: :woohoo:

giocab
Nov 5th, 2005, 12:16 AM
I'M SO EXCITED!!!
I'M SO HAPPY SHE WON!!!
SHE TOTALLY DESERVES TO GO TO LA!!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
GREAT WIN LENA!!!! :worship: :worship:

Chunchun
Nov 5th, 2005, 12:24 AM
YEC here we go hurray! :woohoo: :drive: :drive: :drive: :banana: :bounce:

UDACHi
Nov 5th, 2005, 12:26 AM
YIPPEEEEEE! :worship: :lick:

doujyr
Nov 5th, 2005, 12:41 AM
one of the funniest posts i've seen on here was after the loss to schiavone when someone suggested aliens had kidnapped elena and replaced her with a pod person. damn i wish i could find that post as i never added to the poster's reputation. if someone can point me towards it i'd be grateful.

well, thank you to the aliens for returning the original elena today! :D

p.s. could i have the pod person elena?

TiK-Tee
Nov 5th, 2005, 03:46 AM
yes

Mightymirza
Nov 5th, 2005, 04:31 AM
Yeah well done....Held her serve sooo many times after 15 40....With some good serves...Tho gave some mini attacks at the end...But still win is win..Go lena go...Win it all

Dementinator
Nov 5th, 2005, 08:20 AM
Elenas serving was excelent for the most part ,even the commentators commented on how good it was ,there was the one obligatory abysmal service game at 4-5 in first set ,but otherwise great stuff ,she did one DF in next two sets ,and lost serve once when serving for the match ,typical that isnt it ,but wasnt the serving that caused the problem ,was a combo of going fo r a bit much and Kveta having nothing to lose and playing loose,but Elena powered to the win by breaking straight after!

iced gem
Nov 5th, 2005, 12:18 PM
:woohoo: Great win Lena!
She's off to LA!! :bounce:

JC Federer
Nov 5th, 2005, 02:47 PM
She's not had rest since the USOpen if I'm not mistaken... 5 events in a row, plus she'll be playing next week. Will she be tired?

Dementinator
Nov 5th, 2005, 02:59 PM
well a normal mortal human being possibly would be ,but the Golden Goddess? no way!

giocab
Nov 5th, 2005, 08:02 PM
Dementieva, seeded No.4, battled back after dropping the first set to hard-hitting Czech baseliner Kveta Peschke, eventually grinding out a 46 60 63 victory. The two players were neck-and-neck through the first nine games of the match, but it was Peschke who gained the crucial break in the 10th game to clinch the opening set. Dementieva then shifted to another gear, going on a tear of 10 straight games to shut out the Czech veteran in the second set and build a 4-0 lead in the third en route to the two-hour, eight-minute victory.

"I was glad that I could change the match around after that bad first set," said Dementieva, who avenged a straight set loss to Peschke from last week's event in Linz, Austria. "She was playing like she had nothing to lose, which makes it hard because she really went for winners and was so aggressive. I really wanted to play her again after losing to her last week."

By virtue of reaching the semifinals, Dementieva qualified for next week's Sony Ericsson WTA Tour Championships presented by Porsche. She has now qualified for the prestigious season-ending event every year since 2000, her best result coming in that debut performance five years ago, where she reached the semifinals before falling to nine-time Grand Slam champion and former world No.1 Monica Seles.

"Iím just so happy," Dementieva added. "I was just trying to get Los Angeles, and I knew I just had to get that one win. I decided to come to this event because I didnít want to have any regrets, and Iím glad I made that decision. Now, Iím going to Los Angeles."

LCS
Nov 6th, 2005, 12:16 PM
Excuse me?

If there is one of the truest Elena fans around here then it's me understand? (no offence to you, just make my point ;)), offcourse i think the same as you and i will believe in her as always, but it's just that i feared Lena to lose ag. Kveta, not that i did NOT believe in a win let alone not believing in Lena as always...
BTW i am not new here, as you might think, i am stuck for 1 1/2 year here now, and not willing to leave ;) (just a joke)

Seems you are new here, and don't know too much about us (no offence again ;)) , but you already know one of the most important things about being a Lena D fan... anyways welcome here

Although I am new I've been a fan of hers since 2001, ans yes, I know the most important thnig of being a fan of Elena...always believe in her...

no need to offend with my remarks...and thnks for welcoming.. :)