PDA

View Full Version : are you getting scared?

doujyr
Nov 4th, 2005, 05:18 PM
well, are you? :crazy: :awww: :eek:

miffedmax
Nov 4th, 2005, 05:21 PM
No. After my experiences as a Cubs fan, a Vikings fan and an FC Dallas fan, I can approach the ED roller coaster ride with a calm stomach, a firm hand and a zen-like state of calm.

miffedmax
Nov 4th, 2005, 05:21 PM
Oh, who am I kidding?

SloKid
Nov 4th, 2005, 05:23 PM
Oh, who am I kidding?
Not me :lol:

I`m not scared yet, but when the match gets going... :scared:

doujyr
Nov 4th, 2005, 05:26 PM
this is the first time for some time i've sat down to watch an elena match thinking she's going to lose :sad: even the flushing qf vs big dave i knew she would win as soon as i saw dave's face at the coin toss - how tight was she. but this ... oh my god :awww:

Dementinator
Nov 4th, 2005, 05:34 PM
I shall just be glad when its all over ,one way or another,win or lose...hopefully win,well already had about 46700 trips to the toilet ,more to come too I guess ,ELenas a fantastic Dihoretic! ...any match is nerve wracking ,although sometimes ,these matches are less worrying when Elena faces a good player ,cos the humiliation of losing to someone ranked about 300 is to muchj to bear..

Come on ELena ,get the job done ,your the superior player ,lets just hope so tonight too....

parn2257
Nov 4th, 2005, 05:45 PM
to tell you the true I am scared but I still belive that she can do it.

SloKid
Nov 4th, 2005, 05:52 PM
to tell you the true I am scared but I still belive that she can do it.
I think we all believe she can do it, but that memory from Linz is still very much alive and after all this is Lena we are talking about, she is so unpredictable, it is :tape:

parn2257
Nov 4th, 2005, 05:56 PM
yea so unpredictable... I mean that why I like to see her play

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Nov 4th, 2005, 05:56 PM
No. After my experiences as a Cubs fan, a Vikings fan and an FC Dallas fan, I can approach the ED roller coaster ride with a calm stomach, a firm hand and a zen-like state of calm.

FC dallas..:lol:

doujyr
Nov 4th, 2005, 06:51 PM
to further enhance the torture we have no live coverage in the uk

euroshite i hate you

SloKid
Nov 4th, 2005, 07:02 PM
to further enhance the torture we have no live coverage in the uk

euroshite i hate you
Only those who have ES2 have coverage, so I don`t either... :fiery:

doujyr
Nov 4th, 2005, 07:18 PM
we have coverage now, but i think i preferred without :lol:

this is agony .... :sad:

Dementirilenko
Nov 4th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Well, I am always scared when princess Lena plays a match, but thats normal for a deep fan of her.I am always getting nervous when she's serving.

LCS
Nov 4th, 2005, 08:08 PM
But that's what's makes we all love her..the impredictability....

Anyway she lost the first set but won the second 60, and is leading 3-0 in the 3rd.

Paco
Nov 4th, 2005, 08:52 PM
Only those who have ES2 have coverage, so I don`t either... :fiery:
I saw it ;)
And wasn't scared in 2nd set, but I was when it was 5-3

Mathijs
Nov 4th, 2005, 09:23 PM
Well now it's over i am not that scared anymore, also becuz i was concentrating on my game on the tenniscourt instead of thinking of Lena ;), that has worked :yeah:

Mathijs
Nov 4th, 2005, 09:24 PM
I saw it ;)
And wasn't scared in 2nd set, but I was when it was 5-3

didn't see it at all, becuz i can't receive ES2 and i was playing tennis, that's why :p

doujyr
Nov 4th, 2005, 09:45 PM
phew so pleased she won, but can't help thinking peschke lost it rather than elena won it. whatever happened to kveta after the first set??? suddenly gone was the player of the last couple of weeks, instead back to the 50ish ranker from early october. wow elena got real lucky.