PDA

View Full Version : HI...Im new !!

elena4vrishu
Nov 4th, 2005, 02:10 PM
Hi,
As u can guess i am elena's fan.but today i saw Patty's match vs Lindasay for 1st time & i liked the swiss babe! She is so cute n sweet!! I wanna know more about her,hope u help me...
thanx !!

SloKid
Nov 4th, 2005, 03:05 PM
Hi,
As u can guess i am elena's fan.but today i saw Patty's match vs Lindasay for 1st time & i liked the swiss babe! She is so cute n sweet!! I wanna know more about her,hope u help me...
thanx !!
Not sure a lot of people on these boards would agree :lol:
But some of us here do like Patty, although she has a bit of a :devil: reputation. :lol:

iPatty
Nov 4th, 2005, 10:47 PM
Welcome to the board :hug:!!! I'd like to welcome you to the small but exclusive Patty fan club. Not many people on this board like her but we stand behind her no matter what! Have fun!

elena4vrishu
Nov 9th, 2005, 03:56 AM
Welcome to the board :hug:!!! I'd like to welcome you to the small but exclusive Patty fan club. Not many people on this board like her but we stand behind her no matter what! Have fun!
UUUmmm! why don't u people like Patty? i guess the reason maybe that she is married.is she?
anyway,thanx 4 ur warm welcome.bye
:hearts:

SloKid
Nov 11th, 2005, 03:00 PM
UUUmmm! why don't u people like Patty? i guess the reason maybe that she is married.is she?
anyway,thanx 4 ur warm welcome.bye
:hearts:
Well some of us like Patty. Yes she is married, but what difference does that make...
People don`t like her, because of some alleged incidents in the past...But I don`t feel like bringing those up again.

iPatty
Nov 11th, 2005, 03:49 PM
Well some of us like Patty. Yes she is married, but what difference does that make...
People don`t like her, because of some alleged incidents in the past...But I don`t feel like bringing those up again.

Please don't ;)

*JR*
Nov 11th, 2005, 05:09 PM
I actually agree with you (that this forum isn't the right place, not that they shouldn't be discussed). But General Messages is the place for that. If one clicks Search, then enters the word Patty or the word Schnyder on the left (and selects thread titles only, plus moves the 100 day default to "... beginning") elena4 or anyone else can find all that stuff easily. ;)

SloKid
Nov 11th, 2005, 08:48 PM
Too bad the search doesn`t work then :shrug: :lol:

Derek.
Nov 11th, 2005, 10:18 PM
I tried the search thing too and it didn't work either. :p

*JR*
Nov 12th, 2005, 01:00 PM
Too bad the search doesn`t work then :shrug: :lol:
There are some old articles in this forum then. (You just have to change "last 100 days" to "from the beginning" in the display menu below).

elena4vrishu
Nov 19th, 2005, 02:54 PM
Hey guys,
as u have accepted me as my friemd and a member of Patty's club,u have to be free n share all ur secrets with me....
plzzzz.......its a Friend's request...

elena4vrishu
Nov 19th, 2005, 02:56 PM
Hey guys,
as u have accepted me as my friemd and a member of Patty's club,u have to be free n share all ur secrets with me....
plzzzz.......its a Friend's request...
And.......sorry 4 all the spelling mistakes i have made....
lol! :lol:

iPatty
Nov 19th, 2005, 04:08 PM
:confused: OOOOOK That's cool :yeah: :p

SloKid
Nov 19th, 2005, 05:28 PM
:confused: OOOOOK That's cool :yeah: :p
Cool in a creepy way :lol:

iPatty
Nov 19th, 2005, 05:44 PM
Cool in a creepy way :lol:

Exactly ;) :scared:

leeber
Nov 20th, 2005, 03:17 AM
:wavey:

Purple_Llama
Dec 2nd, 2005, 12:58 PM
Welcome!

ram357
Dec 21st, 2005, 03:41 PM
Another big Patty fan here!! Unfortunately, I only get to see her at the US Open each year....

dave

LefandePatty
Dec 22nd, 2005, 03:29 AM
Another big Patty fan here!! Unfortunately, I only get to see her at the US Open each year....

dave

:bowdown:

Welcome ! :D :worship: :kiss:

Jenny.C.Fan
Dec 22nd, 2005, 10:24 AM
hi dave :wavey:

vogus
Dec 22nd, 2005, 11:12 PM

dave

are you by any chance the guy who's yelling "PADDY, let's go PADDY" in the sleepy baritone voice? I hear this guy in the crowd every year. A very loyal Patty supporter.