PDA

View Full Version : Coach?

elena4vrishu
Nov 4th, 2005, 03:05 PM
Hey,
i am her fan & i still don't know who is her coach.Whether she has any coach or not?
plzz let me know!!

JC Federer
Nov 4th, 2005, 03:33 PM
Her mom coaches her.

Chunchun
Nov 4th, 2005, 03:35 PM
wonder if Lena will hire one? :confused:

SloKid
Nov 4th, 2005, 04:02 PM
Her mom coaches her.
But not officialy...
So now she can`t be accused of coaching during the matches.

parn2257
Nov 4th, 2005, 05:59 PM
she told the press that she doesn't need one anymore, all she need is someone to help her with her serve and that why Richard Krajicek is helping her now

donwalsh
Nov 4th, 2005, 09:14 PM
i don't understand this:

"doesn't need a coach?" it's not like she has won the grand slam and is #1 in the world. How can she think like this?

she could perhaps get a sports psychologist too. those slam finals, all nerves. she definitely has the willpower to win, she just has to get over the "yips". heck, us fans could use some therapy for all the ups and downs of her matches.

JC Federer
Nov 5th, 2005, 09:28 AM
I thought the US Open loss to Sveta wasn't nerves. Sveta was just the only one she faced that was able to punish the slice serve. For some reason, it threw off her previous opponents. Sveta played better that day.

The FO match was definately nerves.

Dementinator
Nov 5th, 2005, 09:31 AM
Elenas nerves are much better these days ,she still loses focus at times ,but the prob is she plays a high risk game with no plan 'b' so when it works its devastating ,when it doesnt its bye bye time ,and fast too..so Elena could use a plan 'b' for those moments when plan 'a' has gone or is going tits up..

elena4vrishu
Nov 9th, 2005, 04:52 AM
i don't understand this:

"doesn't need a coach?" it's not like she has won the grand slam and is #1 in the world. How can she think like this?

she could perhaps get a sports psychologist too. those slam finals, all nerves. she definitely has the willpower to win, she just has to get over the "yips". heck, us fans could use some therapy for all the ups and downs of her matches.
Yess,I am totally agree with u.Its something like u have spoken that i wanted to speak.