PDA

View Full Version : I am going to Philly

bis2806
Oct 31st, 2005, 10:40 PM
Hey fellow (obsessed) Lindsay fans :)

I have good news for everyone. The thing is, I'm going to Philly and I will be making her sort of a commemoration book including pictures of her that will be laid out nicely. I was wondering if anyone else is going and hopefully we can dedicate this book from TOP :) I know Andrew is going. Do you guys want to meet up? I will be arriving Friday and attending the semis and finals, so hopefully Linds gets FAR and wins the tourney :D

Lindsayfan32
Nov 1st, 2005, 10:57 AM
I there is very little chance of it not happening but I hope she does so you can say you're see live at least once. Hope you enjoy it too. Full report when you come back please and photos.

bis2806
Nov 1st, 2005, 02:50 PM
I've seen her live at Stanford last year, which was the best thing that's ever happened to me! I want to meet all other TOP fans who's going so we can cheer for Lindsay together :)

Kelly
Nov 1st, 2005, 03:18 PM
have a great time and tell her that her crazy fans from wimbledon are cheering her on in the UK

lindsayno1
Nov 1st, 2005, 08:37 PM
crazy fans from wimbledon

crazy faN :tape:
bless you lol

Andrew..
Nov 1st, 2005, 08:42 PM
I'm very excited. I'm going to be there for the night quarterfinals and on.

I've seen Lindsay alot live, alot. :p When I worked at a tournament once, I actually met and spoke with her. I love going to her matches.

Andrew..
Nov 1st, 2005, 08:53 PM
Well, apparently Lindsay isn't coming with us.

lindsayno1
Nov 1st, 2005, 09:00 PM
Lol

bis2806
Nov 1st, 2005, 11:27 PM
Ok. So I bought tickets costing over 100 dollars and now I don't know if I can refund the fucking tickets. Why? Because they will be will-called so that's even worse or else I could SELL them on EBAY!!!

Andrew..
Nov 1st, 2005, 11:49 PM
Ok. So I bought tickets costing over 100 dollars and now I don't know if I can refund the fucking tickets. Why? Because they will be will-called so that's even worse or else I could SELL them on EBAY!!!
My tickets were almost $400. Obviously, I'm less than pleased.

I'm going to cut my losses and just eat the $400. Better to do that than spend $800 for hotel and $150 for a car and not have a good time.

!<blocparty>!
Nov 4th, 2005, 08:40 PM
Someone likes their fancy hotels ;)