PDA

View Full Version : My Day at Qualies!!

Drake1980
Oct 30th, 2005, 01:33 AM
Wow! What a fantastic day. There's nothing like spending a day at a Tennis Tournament like that. I was in my glory. It was my first time to the tournament and is actually my first time in Quebec City. What a beautiful place. The tournament was set up quite nicely. It's nice that the venue is small enough so that you can go from court to court in a hurry.
I can't belive I saw Nancy Loeffler-Caro play live, that was crazy. I couldn't believe her outfit. When she was warming up her skirt went up and she didn't notice and so she was hitting with her big blue butt in full view. Paradis is absolutely beautiful, wow if she ever gets good she'll get the endorsements like crazy.
The best match of the day for me was Huet and Zabala. Huet was so into it, she's very feisty, great to watch out there.
I got to meet a few players like Bartoli, Serra-Zanetti. The nicest players I met were Kapros and Pin, so friendly and nice.
I saw all of the matches(well parts of every match) butI won't do any match reports because cdpoulin already covered all that very nicely but if you have any questions about today or the venue or anything feel free to ask.

Drake1980
Oct 30th, 2005, 01:46 AM
Just a little more. Every time I go to a Tournament I discover new players that I really like. Well today I discovered Tiffany Eklov. First of all she is very pretty, a tall blond beauty. She has such a great game too, very powerful serve and groundstokes, she's going to be a Top 100 player one day. To top it off she is very nice, very shy almost. She was all by herself today, no coaches or anything. Check her out, she's great.

Farina Elia Fan
Oct 30th, 2005, 10:19 AM
:)

sévfan
Oct 30th, 2005, 10:21 AM
yes camille is very very nice
did you take pictures?

paul_masterton
Oct 30th, 2005, 12:49 PM
anything about Karen Paterson? tough draw, so many easy players hse coulda beat and lots of walk overs and she got Castellvi :rolleyes:

maxomax
Oct 31st, 2005, 03:50 AM
anything about Karen Paterson? tough draw, so many easy players hse coulda beat and lots of walk overs and she got Castellvi :rolleyes:
I took a lot of pictures of her!! She is nice!

drake3781
Oct 31st, 2005, 03:59 AM
What did you do there? Visitor or performing a function?