PDA

View Full Version : Patty "the Brutal Ivanovicer" Swiss

borisy
Oct 29th, 2005, 02:34 PM
Nice win against the "future of tennis" (yeah, yeah) for the 3rd straight time. I guess this is called having an opponent's number. :devil:

marmite1
Oct 29th, 2005, 02:36 PM
:lol: Patty has officially thrashed ana :)

SloKid
Oct 29th, 2005, 02:36 PM
You were a bit quick... The match didn`t even finish when you started this thread :shrug:

marmite1
Oct 29th, 2005, 02:38 PM
It was at triple match points.

manu
Oct 29th, 2005, 02:39 PM
Congrats Patty! :D Did she jump over Justine in the Race now with this win, or does she have to win the final to do so? Anyway, I'm so proud of you, Patty! :yeah: IMO you really deserve your place at the YEC :) Take care of your wrist and good luck in tomorrow's final!

Too bad for Ana, but at least she had a very competitive (and equally winnable) set with Patty now. She'll only get better and at one point will start winning matches like these :) Good tournament!

SloKid
Oct 29th, 2005, 02:40 PM
It was at triple match points.
Yeah, but tennis is an upredictable sport. Two of my faves had mps this week and lost the match in the end...

vogus
Oct 29th, 2005, 02:43 PM
Nice win against the "future of tennis" (yeah, yeah) for the 3rd straight time. I guess this is called having an opponent's number. :devil:

that's FOUR straight times, dumbo, cant you count to four? :p

Leopold Stotch
Oct 29th, 2005, 02:44 PM

And how many English "talents" do we see competing in semi-finals of major tournaments ?

Or even getting into the main draw ?

Or even getting into the qualifying draw for that matter.

borisy
Oct 29th, 2005, 02:45 PM
that's FOUR straight times, dumbo, cant you count to four? :p

Ana's 3rd consecutive tournament ended with a loss to Patty fubu.

borisy
Oct 29th, 2005, 02:48 PM
And how many English "talents" do we see competing in semi-finals of major tournaments ?

Or even getting into the main draw ?

Or even getting into the qualifying draw for that matter.

:lol: As if I'm British and nationality is the first thing I think about.

©@®eLess
Oct 29th, 2005, 02:48 PM

still Ana will always be a babe, and Schynder will always be a ugly little mouse with her ugly husband who looks like coming out from jacuzzi with pigs!

And the behaviour Patty has is a reason why noone likes her, and why she'll never reach a top5 or win any major!And despite trashing Ana who seems lost. Patty didn't play at level that she needs to play at YEC. She'll be trashed by Kim, Lindsay and other...

Leopold Stotch
Oct 29th, 2005, 02:51 PM
:lol: As if I'm British and nationality is the first thing I think about.

regardless, you're talking nonsense.

vutt
Oct 29th, 2005, 03:01 PM
still Ana will always be a babe, and Schynder will always be a ugly little mouse with her ugly husband who looks like coming out from jacuzzi with pigs!

And the behaviour Patty has is a reason why noone likes her, and why she'll never reach a top5 or win any major!And despite trashing Ana who seems lost. Patty didn't play at level that she needs to play at YEC. She'll be trashed by Kim, Lindsay and other...

bad loser :o

jonny84
Oct 29th, 2005, 03:06 PM
It is 4 times these two have played:

ROME 3R : 6/3 6/2
FILDERSTADT 1R : 6/1 6/2
ZURICH SF: 6/2 6/1

and now LINZ 7/5 6/2

Patty definitley knows how to play Ana - although Ana has improved against her in this match! It's a shame Ana is always drawn to meet Patty, who really knows how to play her!

Kimdsay
Oct 29th, 2005, 03:30 PM
Patty definitley knows how to play Ana - although Ana has improved against her in this match! It's a shame Ana is always drawn to meet Patty, who really knows how to play her!

Yeah, that's bad luck... But she can only learn from matches like this, and
hopefully their next match will have a different outcome... ;)

©@®eLess
Oct 29th, 2005, 07:47 PM
bad loser :o

no i'm not you just can see beyond your narrowminded brain!

Slumpsova
Oct 29th, 2005, 09:41 PM
Ana you bitch :fiery: :mad:
how many time you need to learn from this fucking loses?

vutt
Oct 29th, 2005, 10:03 PM
:wavey: no i'm not you just can see beyond your narrowminded brain!
:wavey: