PDA

View Full Version : A Weird Tennis Dream I had last night.....

jonny84
Oct 29th, 2005, 10:16 AM
This is an odd dream.

I dreamt that I was at Roland Garross for women's final day - but yet I was playing in a tournament on an inside court which had green clay. You could only get to the court by crawling through a tunnel.

Me and my coach, and someone else went exploring and I ended up in the women's locker rooms where I saw Justine Henin Hardenne. Then Jennifer Capriati came in to wish Justine Good Luck for the tournament - Justine was very stand offish. Then I decided to go and I wished Jennifer Good Luck - she didn't respond, so I said it again and then she thanked me.

I went out of the locker room and saw that the match was going to be on a big screen so I asked this girl called Lucy (who's from my college) if she thought if the coach would mind me watching it instead of me playing in this indoor green clay tournament at the same time.

Then my mobile woke me up..........stange dream.

TomTennis
Oct 29th, 2005, 10:23 AM
weird dream.

would have been nice for you to see who won! lol.

Lemonskin.
Oct 29th, 2005, 10:46 AM
I once had a dream that Alicia won the Grand Slam. And there was much rejoicing.

wimbledonwinner
Oct 29th, 2005, 12:18 PM
That's one weird dream!

I wonder who would have won? I would think Justine in three sets, and 7-5 in the third.

flyingmachine
Oct 29th, 2005, 12:39 PM
Well I dreamt of Justine won the US open when I was in NY. It was against Venus at the final.