PDA

View Full Version : Interesting piece of trivia about Conchita in Linz

SloKid
Oct 28th, 2005, 04:43 PM
Conchita won just 4 singles tournaments less in her career than the all the players in the main draw of Linz combined. 33 to 37, I thought it was a very interesting piece of information.

Sally Struthers
Oct 28th, 2005, 04:45 PM
Well Linday's won more than all of the main draw players combined so what's your point? :o

Nicjac
Oct 28th, 2005, 04:47 PM
Interesting ... don't you have anything better to do than counting trophies of a whole main draw field?

Just kidding. ;)

It stresses what Conchita accomplished in her long career. I hope she keeps playing singles in 2006.

SloKid
Oct 28th, 2005, 04:50 PM
Interesting ... don't you have anything better to do than counting trophies of a whole main draw field?

Just kidding. ;)

It stresses what Conchita accomplished in her long career. I hope she keeps playing singles in 2006.
Actually I was looking at the players that participated in the tournament and the number of Conchita`s tourney wins really stuck out, so I thought could it be she won more tournaments than all other players combined. And that is why I counted it...

Nicjac
Oct 28th, 2005, 04:55 PM
Actually I was looking at the players that participated in the tournament and the number of Conchita`s tourney wins really stuck out, so I thought could it be she won more tournaments than all other players combined. And that is why I counted it...

Apology accepted ;) :lol: :devil:

SloKid
Oct 28th, 2005, 05:02 PM
Apology accepted ;) :lol: :devil:
:haha: What is that supposed to mean? :lol: