PDA

View Full Version : Most Physically Gifted player in women's tennis

tennis aus
Oct 28th, 2005, 05:45 AM
Is it Serena Williams?

Serena's incredible combination of great size, power and speed is unsurpassed in women's tennis...

RedCap999
Oct 28th, 2005, 05:58 AM
I thought so too. During the 2002 year when she won all those slams, I thought she was gonna actually win them all again in 2003 with those injuries really stopped her, which is too bad. I wanted her to collect more slams than Steffi and she was the only one that had a chance.

switz
Oct 28th, 2005, 06:01 AM
no i think it's Venus. Serena simply has better technique. aside from at the net and on the drop shot :vomits:

Serena has to work damn hard to get her body into shape. If she weren't a professional athlete i suspect she'd be quite a bit larger (no offense)

VeeReeDavJCap81
Oct 28th, 2005, 06:36 AM
I say it's Venus as well...I also think she has a better tennis mind that Serena does as well. Knows how to contruct points better.

Erika_Angel
Oct 28th, 2005, 07:42 AM
Physically gifted? It's obviously Iroda.

Prizeidiot
Oct 28th, 2005, 07:46 AM
I'd say Venus... I always thought she had an ideal body for a tennis player - essentially she's tall strong, and moves well for her height.

Kim would also have to be up there as well. Those splits are incredible. It hurts just watching her do them.

marmite1
Oct 28th, 2005, 08:24 AM
:lol: I dont know or care to be honest.

Dementinator
Oct 28th, 2005, 08:55 AM
physically gifted? quite a few ,but not many have a better physique for the game than Dementieva has ,tall ,extremely fast ,amazing stamina and incredibly strong ,physically she has the lot ,now if only we can work a little more on the area between her ears!

cerbero
Oct 28th, 2005, 09:51 AM
physically gifted? quite a few ,but not many have a better physique for the game than Dementieva has ,tall ,extremely fast ,amazing stamina and incredibly strong ,physically she has the lot ,now if only we can work a little more on the area between her ears!
I'm surprised that you say such a thing... ;) and i agree... :lol:

Lady
Oct 28th, 2005, 09:54 AM
The 1st player who I thought of in regards of this question is Venus. Yep, she's my pick. ;)

BUBI
Oct 28th, 2005, 09:57 AM
Is it Serena Williams?

No, she has too big boobs and ass, she gains weight too easily.

Obviously most physically gifted is Elena Dementieva. :worship:

BUBI
Oct 28th, 2005, 09:58 AM
:lol:What about Dokic?

TomTennis
Oct 28th, 2005, 10:01 AM
id say Venus.

Kunal
Oct 28th, 2005, 10:16 AM
hands down.....Serena.....then Venus....then Navratilova.....Graf = Grace.

Calimero377
Oct 28th, 2005, 10:18 AM
Is it Serena Williams?

Serena's incredible combination of great size, power and speed is unsurpassed in women's tennis...

It's not about linebacker qualities here.

It's about tennis, Dumbo ... :lol:

Serena has genes that will make her fat. Just watch her mum.
The point of no return has been passed already. Just watch Serena.

Calimero377
Oct 28th, 2005, 10:22 AM
I say it's Venus as well...I also think she has a better tennis mind that Serena does as well. Knows how to contruct points better.

Better doesn't mean good.

Venus is too tall to be a really good mover. Just watch her play. How often she is derailed when she has to change direction quickly!

I'd take Margaret Court and Steffi Graf. They were REALLY perfect athletes.
Ever asked yourself why those two women each have 20+ slams under their belts?

Babolatpro880
Oct 28th, 2005, 10:29 AM
Beat me to it :p

KimC&MariaSNo1's
Oct 28th, 2005, 10:49 AM
i'd say its between Clijsters, Venus, Dementieva & Graf all amazing athletes.

Bubba08
Oct 28th, 2005, 10:54 AM
Is it Serena Williams?

No, the most physically gifted player is Venus or maybe LenaD ;)
Serena has less stamina than them