PDA

View Full Version : If Maria and Venus became lovers would it change your opinion on them?

AngelaHaynesFan
Oct 27th, 2005, 05:17 PM
It could be any players in the mix but, this makes itís much more interesting. Would it change your opinion on either player if they declared their love for each other?
Iím positive thereís many more closet lesbians on the WTA tour, not that Iím suggesting either of the aforementioned players in this thread topic are.

Stamp Paid
Oct 27th, 2005, 05:23 PM
Yes. ***** can do better!

Pengwin
Oct 27th, 2005, 05:25 PM

***** is such a filthy whore.

Sally Struthers
Oct 27th, 2005, 05:25 PM
so like who were you before you got banned and showed up as angelahaynesfan? :tape:

AngelaHaynesFan
Oct 27th, 2005, 05:26 PM

This was not the original post.

I prefered the original monosyllabic grunt.

AngelaHaynesFan
Oct 27th, 2005, 05:29 PM
so like who were you before you got banned and showed up as angelahaynesfan? :tape:

When god was handing out personalities, you must have been holding the door. You're so boring, even a boomerang wouldn't come back to you.

Nicjac
Oct 27th, 2005, 05:29 PM
Creep could have thought of such a question, maybe you guys are related. :scratch:

Well, no, it wouldn't change my opinion on them. I just care about their life as tennis professionals. If they are happy in their private life, I am happy for them, too. Doesn't matter with whom or why, would never judge them.

But I think that Juri and Richard might have an issue over that ...

AngelaHaynesFan
Oct 27th, 2005, 05:33 PM
Creep could have thought of such a question, maybe you guys are related. :scratch:

Well, no, it wouldn't change my opinion on them. I just care about their life as tennis professionals. If they are happy in their private life, I am happy for them, too. Doesn't matter with whom or why, would never judge them.

But I think that Juri and Richard might have an issue over that ...

Would make the matches a tad more interesting. And would Venus still play Doubles with little sister Rena?

Helen Lawson
Oct 27th, 2005, 05:38 PM
I'd think a lot less of both of them because I think if they went lesbian, both could do a lot better than each other.

Calimero377
Oct 27th, 2005, 05:43 PM
It could be any players in the mix but, this makes itís much more interesting. Would it change your opinion on either player if they declared their love for each other?
Iím positive thereís many more closet lesbians on the WTA tour, not that Iím suggesting either of the aforementioned players in this thread topic are.

Yes, of course.

I don't like lesbians.

Nicjac
Oct 27th, 2005, 05:44 PM
Would make the matches a tad more interesting. And would Venus still play Doubles with little sister Rena?

Old and important rule: never mix up business with pleasure!

AngelaHaynesFan
Oct 27th, 2005, 05:45 PM
Yes, of course.

I don't like lesbians.

So...... IF Steffi had been lesbo you would have disowned her?

Calimero377
Oct 27th, 2005, 05:47 PM
So...... IF Steffi had been lesbo you would have disowned her?

I never would have been a fan of her's.

But you simply have to watch her to know she's not lesbo.
With Screamerova and Venus I'm not so sure ...

AngelaHaynesFan
Oct 27th, 2005, 05:51 PM
Old and important rule: never mix up business with pleasure!

:lol: That old obsolete management philosophy! ;)

Nicjac
Oct 27th, 2005, 05:52 PM

Sorry, Cali - you just outed yourself.

Steffi Graf was a great tennis player, reaching hights nobody could challenge - yet. You always admire her for that in your threads.

And if you wouldn't just because of her sexual preferences, you are no fan at all. Just a scam.

AngelaHaynesFan
Oct 27th, 2005, 05:52 PM

Could you possibly pinpoint a few signs for us.

AngelaHaynesFan
Oct 27th, 2005, 05:54 PM

Steffi Graf was a great tennis player, reaching hights nobody could challenge - yet. You always admire her for that in your threads.

And if you wouldn't just because of her sexual preferences, you are no fan at all. Just a scam.

Numerous fans follow players because of their sexual orientation, why shouldnít he?

Dawn Marie
Oct 27th, 2005, 05:55 PM

Cali you just made an ass out of yourself. OMG how will posters ever believe you and your so called love for Steffie now?

You are a FRAUD.

Shenanigans
Oct 27th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Numerous fans follow players because of their sexual orientation, why shouldnít he?

Well maybe cause straight people don't face the same discrimination as gay people and it is the so called 'norm'. People can support players for whatever reason, nationality, sexuality, cause they find them attractive, they once said hello to them at a bus stop....... but supporting someone cause they are straight is at the least homophobic.

Rocketta
Oct 27th, 2005, 06:00 PM

because there's a big difference between liking somebody because of a specific reason and not liking them for a specific reason...for example liking someone with dark skin is fine but if I was to say I don't like him because he has dark skin well that's a problem...

AngelaHaynesFan
Oct 27th, 2005, 06:01 PM
Well maybe cause straight people don't face the same discrimination as gay people and it is the so called 'norm'. People can support players for whatever reason, nationality, sexuality, cause they find them attractive, they once said hello to them at a bus stop....... but supporting someone cause they are straight is at the least homophobic.

And following a player just because she's WHITE/BLACK is this racist?

Shenanigans
Oct 27th, 2005, 06:05 PM
And following a player just because she's WHITE/BLACK is this racist?

no, not liking Serena or Venus cause they are black is racist.

Calimero377
Oct 27th, 2005, 06:06 PM

Many fans support Navratilova because she is a role model for lesbians.

I support Steffi Graf because she is a role model for straight people. What's wrong with that? :confused:

AngelaHaynesFan
Oct 27th, 2005, 06:06 PM

And NOT liking say Maria because she's NOT black this is fine. Odd stance you take.

AngelaHaynesFan
Oct 27th, 2005, 06:08 PM

I support Steffi Graf because she is a role model for straight people. What's wrong with that? :confused:

Truth is. They know that Steffi is the greatest EVER and it makes their stomach churn. Especially those second rate Martina fans.

Pengwin
Oct 27th, 2005, 06:10 PM
Truth is. They know that Steffi is the greatest EVER and it makes their stomach churn. Especially those second rate Martina fans.

Creep :rolleyes:

Nicjac

Well, I don't. I admire them for their skills - their sexual preferences are their choice and don't have anything to do with how they perform on court.

I am too old to follow someone in their professional life (tennis, management, showbiz or whatever) just because I drool over their physics ;)

Calimero377
because there's a big difference between liking somebody because of a specific reason and not liking them for a specific reason...for example liking someone with dark skin is fine but if I was to say I don't like him because he has dark skin well that's a problem...

Wrong as always.

When you favour a player because of her black skin you are racist towards the other players. You like her MORE because of her colour.

The difference between liking someone LESS or liking her NOT is only semantics.

Helen Lawson
Oct 27th, 2005, 06:11 PM

Hon, I adore(d) everything about Steffi, but being a shot-gun bride and all, I'm not sure she's the best role model for straight people. You're supposed to get married, THEN get pregnant! I guess we can blame it on Andre's influence.

Shenanigans
Oct 27th, 2005, 06:12 PM
And NOT liking say Maria because she's NOT black this is fine. Odd stance you take.

No that would not be right either but I am racist against trolls they just make my skin crawl.

Calimero377
Oct 27th, 2005, 06:13 PM

But if I like, say, Enna or Clijsters more because they are white is not racist.

AngelaHaynesFan
Wrong as always.

When you favour a player because of her black skin you are racist towards the other players. You like her MORE because of her colour.

The difference between liking someone LESS or liking her NOT is only semantics.

What I laugh at is: Many Williams fans, who ONLY follow them because theyíre BLACK. Telling others itís WRONG to like Maria and others cause their NOT.

marmite1

Its racist if someone dislike maria because she is white or the williams sisters because they are black, if the reason for disliking them based on a irrelevant reason which has no substance behind; However, if someone didn't like maria because she is white due to them not finding white people attractive, it is not racism. And the same goes for the Williams sisters.

Nicjac

If you would be a fan of hers tenniswise, you would admire her for that. Not about her choice to marry, to have kids, to live a straight life.

So - you wouldn't accept a sensational tennis player just because he or she is gay?

Go admire some politician then - you don't live for the sport, but for the sexual preferences.

Calimero377
Oct 27th, 2005, 06:15 PM
Well, I don't. I admire them for their skills - their sexual preferences are their choice and don't have anything to do with how they perform on court.

I am too old to follow someone in their professional life (tennis, management, showbiz or whatever) just because I drool over their physics ;)

I love Condi Rice. :worship: :hearts: :drool:

Although she is black ....

AngelaHaynesFan
Oct 27th, 2005, 06:16 PM
No that would not be right either but I am racist against trolls they just make my skin crawl.

BTW love. I'm black and lesbian.

Iím extremely appreciative of my heritage and sexuality. I donít need people like you preaching to me about discrimination.

Stamp Paid
Oct 27th, 2005, 06:17 PM
OMG I cant believe Lanikova is back, again.

wait - yes I can.

Shenanigans
Oct 27th, 2005, 06:18 PM

Iím extremely appreciative of my heritage and sexuality. I donít need people like you preaching to me about discrimination.

Who is people like me, you don't know what I am or who I am.

Stamp Paid
Oct 27th, 2005, 06:20 PM

Please...with her extremely tomboyish mannerisms, and the way she wiped her nose with her bare hands???

She is as feminine as Justine Henin.

She was an introvert for a reason.....why do you think she married Agassi? Who is good friends with Elton John and Boy George...

Calimero377
If you would be a fan of hers tenniswise, you would admire her for that. Not about her choice to marry, to have kids, to live a straight life.

So - you wouldn't accept a sensational tennis player just because he or she is gay?

Go admire some politician then - you don't live for the sport, but for the sexual preferences.

It's the whole package - tennis skills, appearance, character, political preferences. And of course sexual preferences as well!

Who knows, if Navratilova or Seles weren't lesbo I might even be a fan of them!

AngelaHaynesFan
Who is people like me, you don't know what I am or who I am.

I don't care, why should I? You mean nothing to me.

Shenanigans
Oct 27th, 2005, 06:21 PM
I don't care, why should I? You mean nothing to me.

Well at least we can agree on something!

AngelaHaynesFan
Oct 27th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Please...with her extremely tomboyish mannerisms, and the way she wiped her nose with her bare hands???

She was an introvert for a reason.....why do you think she married Agassi? Who is good friends with Elton John and Boy George...

Venus is good friends with Naomi Campbell, are you suggesting she's a dope fiend? I hope not!

Stamp Paid
Oct 27th, 2005, 06:24 PM
It's the whole package - tennis skills, appearance, character, political preferences. And of course sexual preferences as well!

Who knows, if Navratilova or Seles weren't lesbo I might even be a fan of them!

Thats cold.....:o

Calimero377
Oct 27th, 2005, 06:25 PM
Please...with her extremely tomboyish mannerisms, and the way she wiped her nose with her bare hands??? ....

What was she supposed to do - on court (between points) when no handkerchief is at hand?
:confused:

Calimero377
Oct 27th, 2005, 06:27 PM
Thats cold.....:o

:confused: Why is this "cold"?

sioul
Oct 27th, 2005, 06:30 PM

:haha: :haha:

ur an idiot.

u wouldnt be afan of steffi's if she was a lesbian? how would that affect her play? it goes to show just what kind of fan you really are.

and FYI steffi graf and andre agassi have possibly one of the most high profile beard on beard relationships the world has seen.

get your eyes checked. :rolleyes:

Stamp Paid
Oct 27th, 2005, 06:30 PM
:confused: Why is this "cold"?

Ice cold....

Stamp Paid
Oct 27th, 2005, 06:31 PM

ur an idiot.

u wouldnt be afan of steffi's if she was a lesbian? how would that affect her play? it goes to show just what kind of fan you really are.

and FYI steffi graf and andre *agassi have possibly one of the most high profile beard on beard relationships the world has seen.

I know right!!!

Stamp Paid
Oct 27th, 2005, 06:35 PM
Waitaminute - he just made this a Graf thread! STOP HIM!

Calimero377
Oct 27th, 2005, 06:36 PM

ur an idiot.

and FYI steffi graf and andre agassi have possibly one of the most high profile beard on beard relationships the world has seen.

"Beard to beard relationship", what's that supposed to mean?:confused:

(Eerie, to have a look into the depths of some WTAWorld posters' life styles ... :eek: )

Calimero377
Oct 27th, 2005, 06:38 PM

Too late.

The point of no return has been passed!

:nerner: :nerner: :nerner:

ampers&
Oct 27th, 2005, 06:38 PM

Youíre a black lesbian?
I thought you said you were bi?
I'm Bi-sexual myself.

Would you like to share your first experience with us?
http://www.wtaworld.com/showpost.php?p=6512233&postcount=11

And that you had a husband?
I've used a strap-on on my husband.

I discovered his secret fantasy by accident, and then surprised him with the new toy. I didn't attempt to do any type of Mistress/slave thing with him, it was just wild and happy sex. Since he is usually spanking me over his lap before taking my ass, the power switch was tremendously erotic.

It's fun. We don't do it all the time (I much prefer being subbie) but it is a nice addition to our sexual repertoire!

I wrote a story about it (His Toy Story) which seems to appeal to many men.
http://www.wtaworld.com/showpost.php?p=6512113&postcount=8

:rolleyes:
So youíre bisexual black lesbian in a heterosexual relationship? :scratch:
HmmmmÖ:tape:....

griffin
Oct 27th, 2005, 06:40 PM

That's easier if you don't START him ;)

What would happen if someone threw out a baited line...and nobody bit?