PDA

View Full Version : Who of you was that I saw on Saturday?

Frau Antje
Apr 29th, 2002, 09:34 PM
Hi guys,

I was in Brussels on Saturday. I was sitting on the side where the players were sitting. In opposite to me there were a group of people making some noise for the girls. I though it was maybe someone from the board. One guy was wearing a belgian hat. So did I recognize somebody of you??? ;)

per4ever
Apr 29th, 2002, 10:10 PM
I went on sunday..and we only saw turt...nobody else :sad:

turt
May 1st, 2002, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by per4ever
I went on sunday..and we only saw turt...nobody else :sad:

At least you've seen the most important lol :p :rolleyes: :angel:

per4ever
May 1st, 2002, 10:03 AM
yes that's right, I saw Elske, Tine, Celine, Lotte and Jan :D :p

turt
May 1st, 2002, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by per4ever
yes that's right, I was Elske, Tine, Celine, Lotte and Jan :D :p

:confused:

:p ;)

per4ever
May 1st, 2002, 10:12 AM
euhm just switch the letters :D

billybizar
May 1st, 2002, 09:04 PM
Last sunday it was the first time I visited a Fed Cup meeting. It has struck me that the crowd was so strongly family-orientated. Many kids and ordinary couples... certainly not the kind you would expect at soccer games or cycling for example. I was also surprised about the modest number of spectators. There were many empty spaces slightly prooving that popularity of tennis in Belgium has a long way to go compared with other sports. But it was fun and I definitely go back whenever I have the chance.

Maybe I 'll meet some of you guys then?

per4ever
May 1st, 2002, 10:03 PM
so I guess you didn't see us billybizar :sad: We'll make a huge banner for next time :D

billybizar
May 1st, 2002, 11:08 PM
Lol per, hopefully you will not sit right next to me then because otherwise i would not have the chance to read what's on it. ;)

Why do WTAworld T-shirts not yet exist? It would be great to meet eachother this way (well, except for V and DM perhaps) and it's a cool ad for the site.

per4ever
May 1st, 2002, 11:12 PM
well I have been thinking of that myself..I'll ask Poe for it ;)