PDA

View Full Version : Will Nicole, Lindsay, Michaella and Mary Extend Win Streaks Through Rest of Season?

pierce0415
Oct 27th, 2005, 02:23 PM
15 - Vaidisova (def. Laine, Morigami 2x, Bartoli, Castano, Jankovic, Fujiwara, Arvidsson, Kirilenko, Golovin, Spears, Viratprasert, Martinez, Dulko, Petrova to win Seoul, Tokyo and Bangkok). 2005 Schedule: Philidelphia

12 - Davenport (def. Fujiwara, Camerin, N. Li, Schiavone 3x, Myskina 2x, Hantuchova 2x, Mauresmo, Schnyder to win Bali, Filderstadt and Zurich) 2005 Schedule: Philidelphia and YEC

7 - Krajicek (def. Sromova, Strycova, Bondarenko, Bychkova, Amanmuradova, Chakvetadze, Safarova to win Tashkent and reach QF in Hasselt) 2005 Schedule: ?

4 - Pierce (def. Pennetta, Likhovtseva, Safina, Schiavone to win Moscow) 2005 Schedule: YEC

DutchieGirl
Oct 27th, 2005, 03:18 PM
I can tell you Misa is only playing Hasselt and then $75k Poitiers for the rest of the year. I'm tipping her to win Hasseslt and Poitiers! :haha: (yes, I'm :silly: ). ;) (Although Poitiers should be "do-able") .;)

Pengttaya
Oct 27th, 2005, 03:21 PM
I find it weird that between Krajicek, Pierce and Davenport, they have omnly had to play one non european between them.....(Agkul A and Fujiwara)

DutchieGirl
Oct 27th, 2005, 03:23 PM
I find it weird that between Krajicek, Pierce and Davenport, they have omnly had to play one non european between them.....(Agkul A and Fujiwara)

huh? that's 2 between them then....

Pengttaya
Oct 27th, 2005, 03:31 PM
huh? that's 2 between them then....
I meant two :retard: I did put two names....

Mark Spruce
Oct 27th, 2005, 03:33 PM
Mary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

SilK
Oct 27th, 2005, 03:35 PM
I voted Mary & Lindsay....

the only way Michaella is going to win Hasselt, is if Clijsters pulls out with a freak injury, or loses to somebody *which is honestly, very unlikely*

DutchieGirl
Oct 27th, 2005, 03:37 PM
I voted Mary & Lindsay....

the only way Michaella is going to win Hasselt, is if Clijsters pulls out with a freak injury, or loses to somebody *which is honestly, very unlikely*

:haha: I know... but she has a good shot at Poitiers at least :angel:

DutchieGirl
Oct 27th, 2005, 03:38 PM
I meant two :retard: I did put two names....

:haha: ok! ;)

pierce0415
Oct 27th, 2005, 04:01 PM

You are counting Na Li as European :lol:

TomTennis
Oct 27th, 2005, 04:07 PM
Lindsay and Mary wont because Venus is going to win philly AND yec, so they will both have to be beaten on route to Venus' victories.

Vaidsova is playing philly so she will lose.

Dont know if that Michealla will, she could do if she doenst run into Venus.

DutchieGirl
Oct 27th, 2005, 04:09 PM
Lindsay and Mary wont because Venus is going to win philly AND yec, so they will both have to be beaten on route to Venus' victories.

Well as Venus isn't playing Hasselt and I assume she's not gonna "sink" to playing a $75k tourney, then Misa won't face her.

pierce0415
Oct 27th, 2005, 04:26 PM

Sorry but Venus isn't going to go from being injured to suddenly cleaning up the field at Philly and YEC ;)

DutchieGirl
Oct 27th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Sorry but Venus isn't going to go from being injured to suddenly cleaning up the field at Philly and YEC ;)

:haha: Does she even want to play YEC?

charmedRic
Oct 27th, 2005, 04:29 PM
I think Nicole might, until she meets Linds.

Then Lindsay will until she meets Clijsters, unless she's in red-hot form.

Pengttaya
Oct 27th, 2005, 04:31 PM
You are counting Na Li as European :lol:

Didnt see her sorry, her name is so short it just looks like a comma :rolleyes: