PDA

View Full Version : Why does Schnyder hate C.Martinez???

sesilfan
Oct 27th, 2005, 12:16 PM
I have always wondered about this fact?I know that once Patty refused to shake hands with Conchita :o :tape:

Frenchragazzo
Oct 27th, 2005, 12:19 PM
Because she has a more boring game than her :p

cerbero
Oct 27th, 2005, 12:23 PM
Cause bitches hate each other... :lol:

KimC&MariaSNo1's
Oct 27th, 2005, 12:26 PM
prolly cause schnyder is quite a sore loser.

marmite1
Oct 27th, 2005, 12:37 PM
Possibly some hidden beef going on there :lol: other than the handshake incident.

rightous
Oct 27th, 2005, 12:39 PM
It was because Conchi wanted the same ball back if she won the point, so the ball kids had to get and give it back to her, as such it held Patty up alot between points. Patty thought it was disrespectful to her and ball kids

Hercules
Oct 27th, 2005, 12:43 PM
Because Patty is envious. Conchita has a better career

C.MARTINEZ
Oct 27th, 2005, 12:45 PM
Patty is jealous of Conchita because Conchi has a grand slam and she has never reach the final in a grandslam

:p :nerner: :yippee:

Volcana
Oct 27th, 2005, 12:47 PM
Some relationships never heal after the breakup....

marmite1
Oct 27th, 2005, 12:49 PM

:lol:

LostGlory
Oct 27th, 2005, 12:55 PM

That comment suits the gay board well...:yeah:

jrm
Oct 27th, 2005, 01:08 PM
I can understand why, Patty!

LefandePatty
Oct 27th, 2005, 01:09 PM
This thread should be closed.

Greenout
Oct 27th, 2005, 01:11 PM
The usual Patty logic/reasons... Conchita won the match! :p

cerbero
Oct 27th, 2005, 01:11 PM
This thread should be closed.
don't spoil other's fun :lol:

syd
Oct 27th, 2005, 01:14 PM
because she hates everybody !!!!

propi
Oct 27th, 2005, 01:16 PM
They refused to shake hands once, after than both players have openly spoken about it and the hatchet was buried ages ago :yawn:
I'm sure they respect each other as the great players they are :)

Philip
Oct 27th, 2005, 01:34 PM
They refused to shake hands once, after than both players have openly spoken about it and the hatchet was buried ages ago :yawn:
I'm sure they respect each other as the great players they are :)
probably so!

they have played eachother since.. and nothing dramatic happened.

it all came down to the fact that patty got out of the wrong side of the bed, and conchita's antics (which is no suprise, as conchita has always played no these antics, such as wanting the ball back after winning important points.)

the fact that conchita saw that it was bothering patty, made her do it even more. which is totally acceptable i think :p conchita got patty psychologically that day.

but im sure they dont hate eachother. such a strong word, for such a silly ordeal. ;)

crazillo
Oct 27th, 2005, 01:58 PM
I can understand why, Patty!

I can understand why, Conchi (she hates her as well).

Dementirilenko
Oct 27th, 2005, 02:33 PM
Why are you all hating Patty???? She's a great player, very talented and very sympathic!

Shenay La Soul
Oct 27th, 2005, 02:37 PM
Because Schnyder wants to be 'Queen of the Loopy Forehands' and Martinez gives her some stiff competition.

crazillo
Oct 27th, 2005, 02:39 PM
Why are you all hating Patty???? She's a great player, very talented and very sympathic!

Sympathic???? :lol:

marmite1
Oct 27th, 2005, 02:46 PM
Sympathetic I think is the word you are looking; Im not sure where you got that idea from :lol: I do like Patty though :)

Pengwin
Oct 27th, 2005, 02:46 PM
Because she beat Martina Navratilova in Wimbledon 94

Bubba08
Oct 27th, 2005, 02:48 PM
because she doesn't like paëlla :drool:

Shenanigans
Oct 27th, 2005, 02:59 PM
Wasn't Conchita learning German? Maybe she said something to Patty in German but got her German mixed up and she actually said something rude, that would explain the 'disgusting bitch' part from Patty. ;)

bis2806
Oct 27th, 2005, 03:03 PM
Because Conchita is a DISGUSTING BITCH. Her hand deserved not being shook by Patty's.

ToeTag
Oct 27th, 2005, 03:06 PM
http://home.wolfsburg.de/nies/gifs/sport/sportbild/tennis_conchita_martinez_ballweg.jpg
Cause Conchi has something of Patty's, and she won't give it back...and Patty won't go get it. :p

Erika_Angel
Oct 27th, 2005, 03:07 PM
Because she has a more boring game than her :p

You gotta be joking :o
Watching Patty play is like riding a rollercoaster blindfolded. You never know wats coming, even after she hits the ball ... is it landing in .... is it landing out ...... its on the line! .... etc

alfajeffster
Oct 27th, 2005, 03:24 PM
I have always wondered about this fact?I know that once Patty refused to shake hands with Conchita :o :tape:

Penis envy.

the bambi
Oct 27th, 2005, 03:34 PM
old news and wasn't even a big deal to begin with. :yawn:

conchi por vida! :worship:

alfajeffster
Oct 27th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Because she beat Martina Navratilova in Wimbledon 94

You'll jump at any chance to get a dig in on Marti, won't you Pengwin?

Dexter
Oct 27th, 2005, 03:52 PM
Some relationships never heal after the breakup....:lol: :yeah:

Belmont Lad
Oct 27th, 2005, 04:50 PM
Patty can just be so bananas, i love it. Seriously though, I have watched some complete matches of Martinez, and the habit of getting the same ball back EVERY time she wins a point with it is so annoying. It's like, there are several new balls every so many games for a reason woman, you can't play the same one all the time, it defeats the purpose! I so applaud Patty for hiding Conchi's ball in her skirt. Funniest thing ever :lol:

LefandePatty
Oct 27th, 2005, 05:07 PM

Hum Sascha :fiery: ;)
Yes she is! So nice with me in Zürich Open! :hearts:

DevilishAttitude
Oct 27th, 2005, 05:41 PM
Am I the only person who doesn't understand why Conchita's game is found boring. her variety, slices and agressive forehand is :hearts:

Patty hates Conchita cos of her supposed gamemanship at Charleston 04. Conchita's VAMOS's at Patty after were :devil:

Still Conchita has the slam. Only Patty can dream of that and that keeps the Conchi-fans happy ;)

Dementirilenko
Oct 27th, 2005, 05:58 PM

Sympathic!!!! A great personality!

AsGoodAsNew
Oct 27th, 2005, 07:33 PM
Because there was a dreadful match a few years ago when Martinez kept moonballing Patty. It was embarassing to watch. Even Eurosport kept saying how tedious it was and couldn't believe the Spanish one's tactics. The crowd booed Martinez. Patty won it eventually and called Conchita a bitch at the net.

But no one hates Martinez more than Arantxa. When beaten in the semis of RG a few years ago, A could hardly conceal her loathing. She didn't win it she said, I lost it. Martinez is a VERY unpopular player amongst other players.

Majeka
Oct 27th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Because she is afraid that Conchi could fall in love with her when she touches her soft hand (and vice versa).

Bubba08
Oct 27th, 2005, 07:38 PM
Because there was a dreadful match a few years ago when Martinez kept moonballing Patty. It was embarassing to watch. Even Eurosport kept saying how tedious it was and couldn't believe the Spanish one's tactics. The crowd booed Martinez. Patty won it eventually and called Conchita a bitch at the net.

But no one hates Martinez more than Arantxa. When beaten in the semis of RG a few years ago, A could hardly conceal her loathing. She didn't win it she said, I lost it. Martinez is a VERY unpopular player amongst other players.
So I guess we should be happy that she retires ;)

manu32
Oct 27th, 2005, 07:39 PM
queens of moonballs,both......

Tatanka
Oct 27th, 2005, 07:42 PM
Patty you're the best!!
I also hate Conchita!!

monicain
Oct 28th, 2005, 04:51 AM
Obviously Patty hates everyone, no?:o
She even bashed the Zürich fans...

Dementirilenko
Oct 28th, 2005, 09:57 AM
Patty you're the best!!
I also hate Conchita!!

Yes!!!

Kunal
Oct 28th, 2005, 11:13 AM
i really didnt care for either of their games....

except for when conchita was an up and coming player, who was doing well in the virginia slims and once when she did well in wimbledon.

i think of patty and conchita and the word BUTCH comes to mind

azdaja
Oct 28th, 2005, 11:22 AM
Sympathetic I think is the word you are looking
no, german "sympatisch" translates to english "nice". german-speaking people often make that error.

Corswandt
Oct 28th, 2005, 05:41 PM
Penis envy.

http://www.hardlined.com/i/cool/broadside.jpg

Second time in two days that I use this one; it should be wearing thin by now