Qualies wild card are announced!!
Valérie Tétreault
Jilian O'Neil
Marie-Pier Huet
Alizée Paradis

Mélanie Gloria and Heydi El Tabakh have entered directly :D

¤CharlDa¤
Oct 27th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Well I'm not really surprised, but i thought Ekat Shulaeva would get one! And I'm pretty sure she would ahve made a better job than Alizee ;)

Drake1980
Oct 27th, 2005, 04:44 PM
I sure hope some Canadians will play eachother in the First Round.

polishprodigy
Oct 28th, 2005, 09:52 PM
Alizee :eek:

kingston
Oct 28th, 2005, 10:05 PM
:wavey: anybody knows if ashley harkleroad is finished for the year or if she will be playing more challengers :confused:

KoOlMaNsEaN
Oct 28th, 2005, 10:53 PM
:) val

CrossCourt~Rally
Oct 28th, 2005, 11:31 PM
:wavey: anybody knows if ashley harkleroad is finished for the year or if she will be playing more challengers :confused:

Ashley will be playing a 75K in Pittsburgh the week of Nov 7th aswell as a 75K in Tucson the week of Nov 14. :D :bounce:
You can checkout entry lists in the CHALLENGER section of wta world..just scroll down a bit below General Messages. :D

kingston
Oct 29th, 2005, 12:49 AM
(But on friday and saturday of that week she is supposed to be at this fundraiser) Brian Vahaly
Brighter Future Foundation presents…
“A Return of Service”

The 3rd Annual Charity Fundraiser

November 18th and 19th, 2005

James Creek Tennis Center Cumming, GA

Join us for the excitement when Brian welcomes top tennis professionals Jan-Michael Gambill, Robby Ginepri, Scoville Jenkins, Ashley Harkelroad, Mariaan de Swardt, and many others, along with the Atlanta Braves - Keith Lockhart and Atlanta Falcons - Patrick Kerney as they come together in support of The Brighter Future Foundation Charities!

kingston
Oct 29th, 2005, 12:53 AM
and also her hubby will take part of the brighter future foundation. :)